PDA

View Full Version : Building Breasts

Diversity
08-05-2013, 06:59 AM
I know that this thread may sound crazy. But I wanted to ask if anyone who has wanted to have greater cleavage has done what I have done? That is to forego chest tightening exercises, such as bench presses and pushups? I have now become more soft (after two years of abstinence). At night, I often squeeze my 'breasts' for the count of 250 and sometimes to 500 beats of my heart (which I can feel as I squeeze).
The results are satisfying to me in that I have a softer chest, which still is passable as a male, but is now passable as a female with size "B' cups.
I know that this is a bit over the top for those that have totally accepting spouses, but for me, it is a bit of self satisfaction as I am the only one to see me in a bra, and the change over the last two years has been noticable.
I don't want to go through the expense of breast forms, and am satisfied with being a small breasted woman, as long as there is some cleavage.
So my question is: Am I nuts? Or, am I among others who have or are doing this as well?
Thanking you all in advance for any comments you may offer.
Di

Mollyanne
08-05-2013, 08:14 AM
If it makes you happy and satisfied "to do what you do" then by all means continue. Actually breast forms are not that expensive (mine cost me 65.00 and are a full C cup). I am very satisfied with my forms but would want "the real deal"!!!!!!!

Molly

KARI AN
08-05-2013, 09:25 AM
sounds good to me, I was put on spiro which made my breasts sore and growth resulted, today I wear a 36b/c all the time they are real and to squeeze them I believe does help develop them like a women they get sore and a bra keeps them in place.

linda allen
08-05-2013, 09:35 AM
I've been foregoing chest tightening exercises my entire life and have never built any breasts. ;)

I use forms and this allows me to have larger "C" cup breasts when I want them and a male chest when I need it.

I wonder though, if you are measuring correctly? "B" cup breasts would be very difficult to hide in male mode. Close to impossible, I would say.

Using conventional measuring techniques, you measure under your "boobs", then add 4 inches. That's your band size. Then measure over your boobs. For every inch of boob measurement over the band size, that's one cup increase.

In my case, the chest is 40" so the band size is #44. My chest measured over my natural boobs is 43" or a little more so my cup size is - They don't make one. It's less than AA.

With my forms, it's 47" so that makes me a "C" cup.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2013, 09:44 AM
If you have grown them in the past you get used to living with them.
I do have an A cup and these make a great cleaveage.
I was observing girls on the ski fields the other day and probably 40 percent have a protrusion similar to mine.

JamieOH
08-05-2013, 12:45 PM
The amount to add to the band size is actually not exact. It used to be 5 inches then 4. Now they say 2 or 3 really works. Of course the only way to truly know is try on some and see what feels more comfortable and still holds in place. After all you dont want the band riding up that provides no support and looks bad. I measure myself and I am 36ish. Addimg 4 to that would be 40. But a 40 does not fit right. It isnt snug enough and rides up. A 38 fits perfect. Very comfortable. Now I am 3.something inches larger aroumd the bust. That makes me a B+. Generally most 38b bras fit me well and look really good. With some I have to go to a c cup to keep from spilling over. Mine are natural and all I did was nothing really. Though I did pack on some weight. But I recently lost 50 pounds. Went from 230 to 180. And I didnt lose any of my boobs. Which is odd really. But I aint complaining.

linda allen
08-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Gynecomastia is a medical condition where males grow female breasts, usually small ones. Many males fret over this and some have them surgically removed. There is a "bad drug" ad running on TV in my area where lawyers are looking for males who might have grown breast from taking certain drugs and trying to collect damages from the drug manufacturers.

My point is, that if a male has enlarged breasts, especially larger than an honest "A" cup, Gynecomastia, is a likely cause.

The down side of having your own small breasts is that it's hard to find forms that fit properly.

Emmalee
08-05-2013, 04:43 PM
first I took one of those medications Linda was talking about.......But now I just do toaist female dear exercise in the shower, and when i get my own place i'll break out the noogleberry I got. Already a 38 C but i'm trying to be a shvelta maidel so maybe when i'm done a 36 DD or a boob job

robindee36
08-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Di. Do I understand correctly that you want to develop your own bosom without HRT or other chemical/herbal supplements? If so, I have followed some proponents of breast massage techniques that seem to help gather more tissue over time. I think some is fat redistribution and some may be actual growth. Personally, I would rather be a modest b that is me than a dd using forms. Besides, natural b cleavage can present quite nicely while forms look a bit suspect when they show.

I have gynecomastia and used to be embarrassed growing up. Now I just want a bit more cleavage and do not want HRT or full transition. Just a better (read bigger ;) pair to fill out the bra. Two things that have shown some promise for me are the Chi Breast Massage and there is also an Asian Gal who demonstrates her regimen, which appears to be fat/tissue redistribution. Sadly I have not been strict with the massage routine, but feel there was something going on when it was done regularly.

Recently I have been researching breast vacuum pumps. My nipple suction devices have definitely yielded growth there, perhaps the same principle will apply to the entire breast. Can't attest to it yet, but....perhaps a report back in the future if the pump thing works.

Keep searching, I have to believe there are options to give us just a little boost up.

Hugs, Robin

Barbara Dugan
08-05-2013, 05:11 PM
I have gynecomastia and sometimes with some dresses I really dont have to use forms or taping, it's quite liberating

Tami Joy
08-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Diversity I am a 34b cup and i very happy with it just by massaging my breast has gotten me to this point.

Loni
08-05-2013, 08:34 PM
i would love to have my own real breast. but where i work it may not be such a very good thing.
but i do have a fall back story if i could get proper hormone treatments.

sadly for money got to be the guy. hard to give up a good paying job, when you are over 50. just the taxes are killing me.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-06-2013, 02:48 PM
I wear a 38C non padded bra and fill it out completely. I have been massaging my breast's for years and also have used herbals and creams. I made my own breast pump out of two funnels and some tubing and hook it up to a shop vac for a really strong suction. When I am done with the pump my breast's are fuller and very sensitive for hours. I started out with Gynocomastia so I had a good foundation to build on, my method probably won't work for everyone but it surely worked for me. I can use a piece of regular tape underneath my boobs and create cleavage most woman would be envious of, my wife says I have nicer boobs than most woman. Even though I am 57 I still have enough chest firmness so my boobs don't droop like a 57 year old womans would normally. Good luck with whatever you can find that will work for you.

flatlander_48
08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Building Breasts

Sounds like a Home Depot Saturday Project...

DebbieL
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM
This isn't as crazy as it may sound. Women have been doing it for decades. In the 1940s and 1950s, women used isometric and weight exercises to firm the muscles surrounding their breasts. The result giving them more control over how much cleavage they have, and when they can show it. The breasts themselves aren't muscle, so they can't really be "built up". There are milk ducts, fibroids, and fatty tissue. The same is true of breasts grown when transsexuals take hormones. Many gyms have trainers who can provide advice on this as well.

Mind you, there is a dramatic difference between breasts and overdeveloped pectoral muscles. Even if overdeveloped "pecks" go soft, due to lack of exercise, the nipples generally hang lower, the aureole remain small, and nipples remain little.

When taking hormones, there would be a natural tendency to want to message them. They can get sore, a bit lumpy at times, and the skin stretching can cause itching. Many of us use projesterone creme in addition to estrogen to help with the growth, itching, and discomfort.

sometimes_miss
08-07-2013, 04:09 AM
You can go the 'passive' route, and use lotions and/or soaps with lavender and/or tea tree oil in them, they've been known to be testosterone blockers so you might see a slight increase in breast mass. It took several years for it to happen. I'm now doing the reverse, to see if my man boobs go away after stopping the use of those products. Again, it might take years, and even then, I already had man boobs so It may be difficult to tell. I"m also on a diet, so that may effect the 'experiment' as well. Still, I went from an A/B cup to a C, so there's hope for all of you who want to try to 'grow your own' without using prescription drugs. Be careful, though, neither is to be used by drinking or eating the stuff, just mix a teaspoon in your skin lotion or full bottle of shampoo. As a side benefit, my dandruff disappeared and I've kept what little hair is left on top of my head so far. What I did notice, also, is that after a few years of use, my sex drive declined quite a bit; originally, I just chalked it up to age, but after stopping use of those two chemicals three months ago, I'm back to being horny as ever. And the experiment goes on..........

Diversity
08-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Thank you all for your comments. I genuinely appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. I just have found that I wanted 'natural' breasts and that I have now size 'b' cups which I can fill and am elated that I have reached this point. Of course much of the 'b' is soft pectoral muscle, but still it works in the right bra. Which brings me to another point - I fit best in a 38B, but do not understand why when I bought a 38B 'Bullet Bra', that it does not fit as it is too tight. Must be the manufacturer is different. But I was so looking forward to trying a 'bullet bra' and when it arrived, it was just too small... :(.
I'll just have to try again......
All this is still fun, I must say, as I am learning every step of the way!
Have fun, and again, thank you all for sharing your comments with me.
Di

Lorileah
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Just wondering, if rubbing your breast make them bigger why don't all teenage girls get large breasts? :thinking: