PDA

View Full Version : Feels so good to be known as a woman

Cassandra
08-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Last night I was in Wendy's and ordering my food, I have no problem at all speaking in a female voice so I did and there was another employee up by the register and the guy that took my order said this lady was first, meaning me. I felt so good being called a lady. I've been a female 24/7 now for nearly 4 years and love it. I got everything down and nothing gives off a hint that I was once a male. Feels really good to be known as a woman.

Trisha65
08-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi Cassandra, you are about the same point in your transition as me. I hope your journey has been going great. Glad to hear you are having no trouble passing. And yes, being called a lady feels so wonderful.

robindee36
08-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Good for you Cassandra. Must be a great feeling. Treasure it.

Hugs, Robin

Barbara Ella
08-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Cassandra, that sounds like you are just a lady out for some eats, miinding your own business, and behaving just like any other lady. And guess what? You get treated like any other lady. So glad you are this confident, I just know it shines through and makes you even more recognizable as a woman. Congrats, enjoy it lady.

Barbara

Cassandra
08-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Thank you everyone. It certainly has been a great journey, almost four years now and I haven't given off a hint that I was a male at one time. Everything is natural, my hair, my breasts look natural, my face looks feminine as does my entire body.

My transition is permanent so I will be a female for the rest of my life which I really enjoy knowing. I love it, I never had any friends as a male now I have many as a female, it's different and I'm well adjusted to being a female now, there is no going back :)

Take care,
Cassandra