PDA

View Full Version : Shayla

kevinabunch
12-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Calling all sissys! I LOVE to dress up and be little sissy boy! I go out all the time dressed out. It all about attitude, If your body language is secure and you're secure in your own mind you will more than likely do ok. Do not be afraid, if you need some help with clothes or make up ask a lady friend and you will be surprised how nice most of them are about it. The more of us that come out the easier it will be for all of us! Dress and have fun, we have a right to. Get this, get all dressed up in something pretty and sexy and take a bubble bath! talk about glorious! love and peace Shayla

JoAnnDallas
12-22-2005, 02:47 PM
What and get all my nice clothes all wet?? Yes bubble baths are nice. Scented candles, music, and eating chocolate while laying in warm bubbly water is heaven.

JoAnn

suzy
12-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Joann,

LOLOLOL...you have given me a great idea.....I'll go get the candles...and the chocolates.....sounds too heavelly... shaved legs and fine lingerie.... yes..heaven.....

winkys pet
12-22-2005, 03:07 PM
sounds great,there are a few of us sissys about,and yes there are loads of girls out there willing to help you out,never had a problem finding girls to help! it is all about confidence,if you come across shamed and scared,they will more often or not treat you like a total pervert or worse,but give them your fem bubbly side you become one of there best friends,CONFIDENCE ladys x x:thumbsup:

Tiffany Tuesday
12-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Calling all sissys! I LOVE to dress up and be little sissy boy! Get this, get all dressed up in something pretty and sexy and take a bubble bath! Shayla

Shayla,
harrumphff POUT you screaming sissy girlie... i did as you said and now my panties are soaking ... i should have listened to Auntie JoAnn :D

Acutally this piccie is a fake .. there was no water in the bath .. tee hee! BUT i really have once or twice as a kid got all dressed up and had a bath ... of course that was before i discovered what my pink private bit was for. But now i know, it is to play submarines ... DIVE DIVE DIVE, UP PERISCOPE! :D

Julie York
12-22-2005, 04:46 PM
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

JY: Get out the &^&**(*& bathroom! You've been in there for hours! And who are you talking to?

KathrynW
12-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Get outa the tub, Tiffany!
Have you lost your mind?
What is this? more of that Brit humor?? :tongueout

Tiffany Tuesday
12-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Get outa the tub, Tiffany!
Have you lost your mind?

If i'd a mind i'd never be a convincing bimbo, Kathryn :D