PDA

View Full Version : Anniverasry Trip Recap

Sarah Beth
08-06-2013, 09:17 AM
First off thanks to all of you who provided such positive comments on my original post about my anniversary trip with my wife.

We had a really wonderful time on our week plus away. I took her out to a really nice dinner. We went shopping twice going to a lot of different stores including, Sears, JC Penney, and Dillards.

I was at least "underdressed" the whole time we were away. I had some work to do around the place so had to be in jeans part of the time. The rest of time I was dressed. I had never had the chance to spend so much time dressed before it reall felt good. The wife appreciated the help with the cooking and other chores, which I really enjoy doing while dressed

I kept this short if you want some more detail on some of the incidents like checking out with my new intimate things from Sears and being seen I can fill you in on that by pm or whatever

Thanks you all again

Sarah

Princess Grandpa
08-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I am glad you two had fun. Again, Happy Anniversary! I am sure I am not alone in my desire to hear more about your experiences over the week. /nods

Hug
Rita

Beverley Sims
08-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Sarah,
It is nice that your trip has been so positive.
May you have many more like it.