PDA

View Full Version : The woman in me.

suzy1
08-06-2013, 03:55 PM
I have some road works going on outside my door at the moment and there is a man that has to stay there and redirect the traffic.

So every now and then a woman will come out with a cup of tea for him. It’s such a womanly thing to do, you would never get a man even thinking of that!

That woman just beat me to it this morning. I love the woman in me. [And he is cute]:heehee:

Persephone
08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
[And he is cute]:heehee:

Well, keep bringing him cups. They say that a man can never have too much T.

Hugs,
Persephone.

mikiSJ
08-06-2013, 05:16 PM
The only thing strange about your post Suzy is that I don't know any construction laborers who would accept a cup of tea!

Oh wait, you are in that country where they talk funny and we have to watch your very funny comedy shows and excellent dramas with sub-titles!

Love!!!

Leah Lynn
08-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Suzy, Suzy, Suzy! Now behave yourself, and play nice!

Leah

Beverley Sims
08-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Miki,
We have to watch UK comedy shows with subtitles so as we can get the humor.
Fawlty Towers did not go over well in Germany for a similar reason.

Leona
08-06-2013, 08:56 PM
You can get UK comedy shows with subtitles? Really? And why would you do that? They speak English there!

suzy: You also left out the part where it's drizzling. :)

MysticLady
08-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I have some road works going on outside my door at the moment and there is a man that has to stay there and redirect the traffic.

Actually Suzy, I think it's one of your admirers just staking you out. I'd be on my guard if I were you.:heehee: You know how obsessive those admirers can get. He may need a Suzy Slap:D

Rachelakld
08-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Yes but does she take a nice chocolate biscuit, a freshly baked cup cake or an invite to an intimate dinner? I think not.
alternatively just use your hip to push her in to the gutter (or is that only with The Goodies - subtitles not required)

suzy1
08-07-2013, 01:20 AM
You can get UK comedy shows with subtitles? Really? And why would you do that? They speak English there!

suzy: You also left out the part where it's drizzling. :)

What’s all this a bout about us talking funny? We speak perfect English unlike you lot!

Funny you should mention drizzling, it was...... it is!

paulaprimo
08-07-2013, 01:32 AM
way to go suzy!! keep the tea coming and maybe he will want to come in to use the restroom...lol :)

suzy1
08-07-2013, 01:36 AM
way to go suzy!! keep the tea coming and maybe he will want to come in to use the restroom...lol :)

I am getting naughty thoughts now.:eek:

Lynn Marie
08-07-2013, 07:48 AM
You're such a silly girl Suzy. I think he needs a tasty crumpet!

Ressie
08-07-2013, 08:30 AM
How was Suzy dressed while serving this stud?

suzy1
08-07-2013, 08:33 AM
How was Suzy dressed while serving this stud?

I didn't, that’s the point. The other b***h got to him first!

robindee36
08-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Suzy, sweety why not try a slightly different approach. A wee dram of single malt right around quitting time. Might offer a nice alternative to dropping by the local on the way home ;)

Hugs, Robin