PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be here

Amanda63
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Okay so I have only been here for a few days and I can not say how happy I am that I made it here. I feel at home and way more confident in my desire to embrace my feminine side. As I am sure everyone here knows to try and explain this to someone not like this is not only difficult but very scary. Not that I care what others think it is so cool to find people that just accept me and understand without the need for a explaination. Already I am learning tips on how to improve on many skills to bring Amanda out with style and confidence.

Beverley Sims
08-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Amanda,
It is great to be able to wander around and view the world from your side, I do suggest you take in what others think and don't take the don't care attitude.
You can really trip over thinking like that.
Enjoy your new found freedom and stay good.

BLUE ORCHID
08-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi Amanda, Welcome to our forum when you are here you are home.

Linda Leigh
08-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Amanda :)

Kate Simmons
08-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Your potential for being Amanda is only limited by your own imagination Hon. ;):)

gennee
08-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi Amanda and welcome to Crossdressers. Learn all you can and don't be afraid to take risks. Embrace the good things that come your way.

:welcom:

Jasmyne
08-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Welcome Amanada. Like you, I'm fairly new here, and I hope you continue to find the confidence in yourself.

erickka
08-07-2013, 05:46 AM
First off, welcome aboard, and secondly, you have come to the right place for a fantastic education and true friendships to be born. All of the members here are more than happy to answer questions, and offer any tips and advise that will help you on your journey.

Kandy Barr
08-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the forum Amanda, I know exactly what you are feeling as this place has been a life saver for me. There are so many wonderful girls on board here, feel free to ask questions and for advice, you will get many willing to help you along.