PDA

View Full Version : Getting started

MadisonL
08-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Well since I have opened up to my wife now there is nothing stopping me from indulging in my feminine side. She is out of town atm so I ordered some 'sexy' boots.

They have a really high heel and are exactly what I have been wanting for a few years. On the downside it looks like they will be delivered while I am at work the day she comes home :(

Fortunately she already knows about them but I still hoped I would get to have some time to get used to having them before she arrived. The only time I have dressed at all is in the bedroom a few times. I am really nervous about this though. I guess its that I will be emotionally vulnerable for the first time.

On a brighter note this has spurred me into getting back into shape. I really want a nice corset. I bought one for my wife from Contour Corsets a while back and it is extremely nice. I will have to get one myself once I lose some weight. I dont need to lose a ton but this will provide me with a nice reward for following through.

Sandra
08-07-2013, 03:21 AM
I have just read your intro were you basically say that you came out fully to your wife last weekend.

I have just one thing to say, take it very slow You try and rush things and that includes buying stuff, and it could end up going down a different route of her being ok with it all.

Beverley Sims
08-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Madison,
get back into shape.
It is all good.

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi Madison, That is great advice that Sandra that has given you,
Don't overwhelm your wife with this, You have tossed the ball into her court now.

heatherdress
08-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Maybe it is best that they come when she is home. Maybe she can become involved in your CDing in a positive way. Ask her to watch out for it and hold it for you - so you can open the box together. Have something for her - a card or gift. Open the box together. Explain how you feel. Give assurances that she may need - like how much you love her and that you are still you. Thank her. Try them on in front of her. Involve her and be open. Make this fun - for both of you. Hopefully your CDing will help you grow closer. As Sandra said, go slow. Good luck.

MadisonL
08-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. Im sure I will go slow. My own embarrassment is going to keep me in check. I really want to just turn them right back around when they get here now that it is starting to become a reality. I told my wife this and she said dont you dare. Ive got a great girl thats for sure.
Heather I particularly like your comment about bringing a gift. We rarely exchange gifts outside of bdays and holidays so thats great.