PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears - Curious

Cassandra Marie
12-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Has anyone here tried the Britney Spears' perfume "Curious?" I thought about buying some to try just because I think she's a total hottie but I figured that it would be too much of a kiddie type fragrance. Well I'm here to tell you that it's not and it actually smells quite wonderful. I was out doing some Christmas shopping and while walking back to my car I spotted something in a cart in the parking lot. I walked over and took a look and there it was, a 3.3oz. bottle of Curious just beckoning to me. It's even got one of those squeeze type aspirators on it which makes it a little more feminine. I got in my car with it and sprayed some into the air to give it a test and I liked it so much that I put some on right there in the car. I was pretty shocked at what a delightfully delicate aroma it has and I would say that it's a definite keeper. I guess it was meant to be for me to try it seeing how I've been really wanting to try it and it was left there by someone like that. I rate it 2 thumbs up.

Stacy Lee
12-22-2005, 03:55 PM
I was a little curious myself about that...

Glad to hear you like it! I love Britney :D

doesn't she have out another fragrance out now? Fantasy or somethin?

Sarahgurl371
12-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Apparantly it was MEANT TO BE

Cassandra Marie
12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
I was a little curious myself about that...

Glad to hear you like it! I love Britney :D

doesn't she have out another fragrance out now? Fantasy or somethin?

Yes she does have Fantasy out now and now I'm very curious about that one as well. I would very much recommend giving Curious a try, I really like it allot.

Billijo49504
12-22-2005, 10:13 PM
I bought some for the wife, she didn't like it much. I thought it stunk..BJ:thumbsdn: