PDA

View Full Version : Im jaded...

Pinky188
08-07-2013, 09:21 PM
So I sit here on my deck. Feeling very lost. And alone. But Im not alone. I just cant be me in my world. Its the same old story that floats around this forum. And I will get the same old responces. The thing is, I just want to be able to walk around looking like "me". You know, the tall blonde that some of you old school girls know. Lately I have run up against some real issuse and have found myself ignoring my femm side. To me, this is a huge problem. So, at this point your prolly thinking, this chick is drunk and rambeling on... Sorry. I just wish that people would live and let live. Its a hard road we travel. But I suggest not to give up! The more of us in the world walking around the more we force society to accept us. Hard as it is, I beg that you all pull through and make a stand! Every time you go out dressed is a bonus point for our cause! Im just sick of jerks and Im done with being a hard ass bitch! I just want to be accepted for who I am..... Is that too much to ask for?

Erica Marie
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
No, It is not to much to ask. I think the same thing every day. Looking for answers and wondering if we will ever be accepted for who we are and not what society assumes.

MysticLady
08-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Im just sick of jerks and Im done with being a hard ass bitch! I just want to be accepted for who I am..... Is that too much to ask for?

Being a meanie is no fun. It isn't asking much, just be yourself. If they can't handle it, it's their problem not yours.:)

heatherdress
08-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Pink - not too much to ask. Just try to be you.

docrobbysherry
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Actually, Pinky, it IS too much to ask! For 50 years I walked this planet as a straight, drab, guy, period. With no thots at all of wearing women's things. And yet, very few knew who I was. Most didn't care to even guess. Nor did I try very hard to inform them. They based their snap judgement on who I was on how I looked, period. I found explaining who I really was to be a waste of time and energy. Besides, until I was in my late 30's, even I didn't know.

So, now that I'm a man in a dress out in public I am going to suddenly expect folks to figure out who I really am by how I look? You've got to be joking!

I'm pretty sure no one will have a clue what I'm about seeing me now. So far, I haven't been disappointed!

I think what we would do better to concentrate on figuring out who we r ourselves. When u accomplish that, you'll have the confidence to be yourself and not care one iota whether or not the vanilla's accept or understand u!

Beverley Sims
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Pinky,
I tend to agree but we do have to adapt to the world around us, and a softer attitude goes a long way to solving our problems.

Amanda M
08-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Not too much to ask, but too much to expect.