PDA

View Full Version : Help with Question ?

LiLone
12-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi, i am a 40yo male who has been playing around crossdressing since i was 13yo.
My question is i am a small guy at just 5'2 123lbs and been told by many many people that i would and should be a girl full time because of my size .

No i was wondering what others would say about this?

Imogen_Mann
12-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Take a look inside YOU, and listen to what your own heart is telling you. No one else can know, only you.

Good luck, you'll make the right decision.

XX

Jayme

BrendaChristine
12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Just because you have the right build and may be totally passable doesn't eman you have to br full time. It's what's inside your head and heart that matters.

freshfrankie
12-22-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm 5'5" and 136 and we are lucky.Off the rack and loving it. I'm 8 petite and 9 shoe. You must be 4 petite or smaller. They don't have small mens stores but they do have small ladies stores! Great styles. There's a 5/7/9 at a mall close to me.You lucky gal, you!:) Merry Christmas and big hugs.

Love
Jeannie

Julie York
12-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Go for it!

After careful study and consideration I'd say you are perfectly qualified.

I mean if you are going to have your goolies off and your tadger turned inside out it does help if you are five foot two. In fact I would think it is a qualification for most people considering sexual reassignment surgery.

And I always think....Why not?

:D

Imogen_Mann
12-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Go for it!

After careful study and consideration I'd say you are perfectly qualified.

I mean if you are going to have your goolies off and your tadger turned inside out it does help if you are five foot two. In fact I would think it is a qualification for most people considering sexual reassignment surgery.

And I always think....Why not?

:D

Nicely put Julie, I read your post and you had me whincing in moments :eek: , in fact I just had to promise my goolies I'd leave them alone forever, before they descended once more to thier normal place of rest, and even then.... I'm not sure they trust me anymore :D

As for my tadger.... It's had worse at the hands of a rusty Jeans zip, it remained (as normal) completly calm :p

XX

Jayme

erica12b
12-22-2005, 06:58 PM
being the right size dosn't mean you halfto be a girl it lets you be a more passable girl, try it you might like it or not .
i like my male half, and my fem half im just not as fem as i wish i could be im 6.ft
heels make me 6.3 or 4lol

DeniseNY
12-22-2005, 07:26 PM
The physical part of passing should be no problem for you. Neither should finding clothes. I am 5'3 and 126 lbs, and I can get stuff off the rack of any clothing store (Mandee's, the Gap, Dots, Macy's, etc.) So for you, it should be a snap! But just being small doesn't make you pass. It's mainly about the way you present yourself, and your attitude.

That being said, I'd love to see a picture of you dressed. You will look fantastic!

Good luck!

Toyah
12-22-2005, 07:28 PM
I think it is up to your own heart certainly there is no need to if you dont want too

Holly
12-22-2005, 07:57 PM
I thought the qualification for becoming a full time girl was complete and total commitent to cooking and cleaning, and setting aside your own wants and desires. If you can handle that, go for it :) .

Rachel Morley
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Lilone,

I think it's impossible to say whether you should be a girl full time going on the details that you have given.

I myself am 129lbs and 5ft 4 inches tall and my size (amazingly) seems to have no bearing on my desire or lack thereof to transition :confused:

Just enjoy the fact that it's easy to find clothes to fit you, and that your size assists you in passing - have fun and don't worry about what you should or shouldn't be doing.