PDA

View Full Version : i was asked to model

kodak82
08-08-2013, 12:17 AM
So I had some family pics. Taken and some individual photos taken in the same shot. Basically I was told by the photographer I should try male modeling. A little torn.

Tracii G
08-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Ask if you can do both male and female modeling see how they react LOL.

deebra
08-08-2013, 07:01 AM
I agree with Tracii G. Most guys look better when they transition to female because of makeup and accessories that is acceptable for females and not males. Would it be cool or what, to model female alongside other female models and the public not know, WOW!!!. Now tell me this wouldn't give CDing a boost as far as acceptance and educating the public.

Alexis.j
08-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Mmn, sounds cool, the female modelling though.

Beverley Sims
08-08-2013, 09:00 AM
All jokes aside you probably had the presentation that is needed for modelling.
Try it you may like it.
The worst they can do is call you a poof. :)

kodak82
08-08-2013, 10:57 PM
The only problem is the kind of modeling I would be doing is not very girly it would be burly biker. But the thought crossed my mind to do it dressed in fem.

Tracii G
08-08-2013, 11:04 PM
If they are a totally legit operation I'm sure they have a make up artist on hand so ask him or her if they would do your femme make up so you could do a female biker lay out.
They get two models for the price of one.

Leona
08-08-2013, 11:42 PM
I'd probably do it pretty much as they ask, and after the first set, I'd test the waters for androgynous modeling, and later female modeling.

But I'm getting the impression you weren't offered to model, just suggested by a photographer. So you'd still have to start at the ground level, you don't have a gig you could score with a phone call or anything, right?

TheMissus
08-09-2013, 12:34 AM
I agree with Tracii G. Most guys look better when they transition to female because of makeup and accessories that is acceptable for females and not males. Would it be cool or what, to model female alongside other female models and the public not know, WOW!!!. Now tell me this wouldn't give CDing a boost as far as acceptance and educating the public.

ANDREJ PEJIC - a famous and VERY gorgeous CD model

Public education has already begun :)

kodak82
08-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Right , I still have to put a portfolio together. And find and agency to send it to

deebra
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
O.K. kodak82, put your portfolio together but in the back put some pics in female; Possibilities?????? BTY, we have a member that models in fem and looks very, very nice.

renee elizabeth
08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Would love to be a female model. When i was last at true colors amanda told me that she could get me modeling work if i wanted. if my living situation was better i would have taken her up on it :)

Leona
08-09-2013, 10:15 PM
ANDREJ PEJIC - a famous and VERY gorgeous CD model

Public education has already begun :)

I love him/her. :)

Jorja
08-09-2013, 11:18 PM
I modeled for a photographer once. The problem was they couldn't tell the difference between me and the Sasquatch.

kodak82
08-09-2013, 11:44 PM
This pic has gotten the most attention