PDA

View Full Version : I had a rough day, and my closet was a Huge Relief

Taylor Ray
08-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has felt the anxiety and weight of a horrible work day, but then got home and found some solace in the pink fog of Cd

paulaprimo
08-08-2013, 01:47 AM
nothing relaxes more than dressing. seems i turn into a different person and my troubles disappear and don't have a care in the world... :)

Taylor Ray
08-08-2013, 01:53 AM
well said Paula. Seems the pink fog of dressing takes many troubles away...

giuseppina
08-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Dressing is a stress reliever for me as well.

Jaylyn
08-08-2013, 04:35 AM
I do find relief in stress by cross dressing. I have found peacefulness but at the same time I can be stressed by the arousal it can cause. It really depends on wether naughty Jaylyn is presented or lady Jaylyn comes out. Lady Jaylyn is stress reduction and naughty Jaylyn can be needing to be relived from the arousal I can get from dressing. My wife and I have noticed that since I have started the dressing I am easier to live with as she puts it. I have become more patient with her when she is late getting ready to go out with me. I now understand what it takes for a lady to look great and why she is always wanting new outfits. My small wardrobe and makeup can give me relief either way this being physical and or mental.

jennyscott
08-08-2013, 04:53 AM
Yes, a stress reliever for myself as well. Sometimes it's from work but most times because of our children (early teens). Traveling as much as I do, my wife suffers the non-ending exposure to their needs, fights, and (much) more. I try to be sensitive to that fact and "relieve" her of kid duty but that certainly hinders the opportunities for this girl.

Audrey34
08-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Yes, usually it does help to dress after a stressful day. Most of the time it helps.

Ericaxd
08-08-2013, 08:07 AM
Absolutely! In fact, one thing I've learned about myself is that the desire to dress is directly proportional to the stress in my life. (Lately, I've been dressed most every chance I get, but I won't bore everyone with those details.)

Tina B.
08-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Relief, isn't that what dressing is all about?

Beverley Sims
08-08-2013, 08:57 AM
I don't think you will find an argument here. :)

MsRenee
08-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Dressing has always helped me destress after a rough day.
Renee

NANNETTE
08-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I have the opportunity to dress once a week at the moment. I feel great no stress at all.

Leslie Langford
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes, crossdressing is a great stress-reliever for those of us who are attracted to it.

It is far less expensive and self-destructive than smoking, drinking, or taking drugs and it is also non-fattening, unlike like junk food.

Even better, it encourages healthy living and losing weight so that we will look our best in our favorite outfits ;)

Seana Summer
08-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes, crossdressing is a great stress-reliever for those of us who are attracted to it.

It is far less expensive and self-destructive than smoking, drinking, or taking drugs and it is also non-fattening, unlike like junk food.

Even better, it encourages healthy living and losing weight so that we will look our best in our favorite outfits ;)

I agree with everyone, while I am still me while dressed, I tend to feel like my problems melt away for a while,............. and no hang over the next day!!

Taylor Ray
08-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Yes it almost seems to trigger the release of some brain chemicals, like dopamine or serotonin. I wonder if the effect wears off for those who dress full time and in public? Perhaps the double life ceases to exist for full time/out dressers. I also wonder if this topic is related to dysphoria.

BLUE ORCHID
08-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi Taylor, When the closet door comes open the pink fog comes rolling out.

ArleneRaquel
08-08-2013, 09:02 PM
As I usually dress enfemme 24/7 the pink fog isn't a problem, but I do enjoy having a closet full, & more, of female attire at my beckon call.

Sarah Beth
08-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Sometimes it just makes me feel better to look at those few things that I have and then slip into a nighty and curl up in bed.

Frédérique
08-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has felt the anxiety and weight of a horrible work day, but then got home and found some solace in the pink fog of Cd.

I work at home, as an artist, so I get to crossdress WHILE I work. This helps to keep anxiety at bay; in fact stress cannot possibly get a foothold in such an ambiance…
:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
08-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Getting all dolled up has always been a stress reliever for me, whether at work or home. My desire has always increased when stressed. And, it has always decreased when stress is absent. When I first retired and all that pent up frustration about dressing disappeared, I found myself dressing everyday, as if it was now an out of control compulsion. After getting it out of my system, I found I began dressing less and less. I ended up with more balance in my life.

Taylor Ray
08-10-2013, 01:32 AM
I found some more relief today. My work situation is presently difficult. But I found some pretty short skirts that fit just like I wanted them to. I had one skirt of the same brand, but hadn't been able to find anymore the past year, until today! I also bought some new undies in a style I used to love but had not kept current on until the stress drove me to make an effort in my shopping.