PDA

View Full Version : thanking everyone for advice

tiffanynjcd24
08-08-2013, 05:12 AM
I want to thank everyone on here for giving me advice about my crossdressing and everything else. I know that I caused problems on here a couple weeks ago due to the fact my confusion and misunderstanding about everything like wanting to give up crossdressing for good, transitioning, etc. Since I was talking to therapist she gave me good advice (I also wrote it in my previous blog) and I realized that its no good to deny that I am a crossdresser (she help me come in terms with my crossdressing and that it is a part of me and also told me if i buy girl clothes dont purge). Lastly I forgot to mention that she was giving me a suggestion that maybe I should reconsider the idea of transition(I thought about it down the road but that is not what I want especially when i dont have a lot of money for it, ). Anyway, I almost have 4 days left from 90 days probationary period at my current job. I am doing so well there and I havent give anyone problems. All I am doing is coming to work, do what I told, asking questions and learning new things on daily basis. It just I need to focus more on building my skill set. I was thinking of pursuing tech certifications. Anyway I cant wait to move into my own place in oct - dec so I can have privacy and dress when I want to in my own home. Next I am going to join organizations and meet other cders and tgs and go out en femme everyonce in a while as to have fun. And meet people

aliciasoprano
08-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Great to hear all is going so well. The A+ is a great place to start and practice tests are all over google. Make sure you look for the free practice exams.

tiffanynjcd24
08-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Well actually I am more like a developer with java database and qlikview. Right now I need my own place

noeleena
08-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Hi,C D .

As we talked about sometimes all it takes is some idears that may work for us, & talking with others does help. .Glad for you all the best .

...noeleena...

tiffanynjcd24
08-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Thanks im sorry if I offend you

Kate Simmons
08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
My heart goes out to you Hon. I wish I could take the time to talk to you and guide you but my own plate is pretty full here. Just continue what you are doing as it is a learning process and not just about wearing girl clothes. The more you learn about yourself and get in touch with your feelings, the better. Don't worry so much about "what" you are and concentrate on who you are. Sometimes we are pleasantly surprised when we do that. Good luck.:)

Beverley Sims
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
You never offended me, I realise that you were under therapy and did not know how to as ksome of your questions properly.
As for what you do with your future continue to ask clear cut questions so as they can be answered one at a time and not all together in one post.
It was confusing to read some of your posts and My spanish is a lot worse than your English.

docrobbysherry
08-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Sounds like u have your priorities straightened out, 23! Good for u. I hope you'll find life easier and more enjoyable now.

tiffanynjcd24
08-08-2013, 11:18 AM
I am really besides I know its easier for me than fretting

Tracii G
08-08-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm glad you have gotten over the why part of it all and have just accepted that its just part of you.
That in itself is a major accomplishment.Like Kate said don't worry about what you are focus on who you are.
I went thru all the questioning and worried about the hows and whys and what does it all mean in the grand scheme of things so much it just about drove me nuts.
I learned to let all that go and just be myself and do things on my terms rather than have an agenda or a goal.Essentially explore my femme side and enjoy it.

tiffanynjcd24
08-08-2013, 01:04 PM
I know what you mean hun I hated the fact I deny who I am