PDA

View Full Version : Is Pink Fog Contagious?

Wildaboutheels
08-08-2013, 06:07 PM
I thought only CDers could catch it but recent posts [in the last week or so] from various GGs as well as "regular" Forum dinos, lead me to believe it can be transmitted?

Is it curable?

Eryn
08-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Of course! "Pink fog" manifests itself as enthusiasm, which can be transmitted to others.

Before we decide if it can be cured, we have to ask if we want to cure it!

Kate Simmons
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I don't know about that WOH but it does vome in an aerosol spray.:)

NathalieX66
08-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I catch the Pink Fog™ when I'm around women, so therefore I guess it's contagious.

BLUE ORCHID
08-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi W A H , The pink fog is a fun place to be.

Beverley Sims
08-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Eryn said it all in post #2
You can close the post now. :)

Leona
08-09-2013, 01:18 AM
What is this pink fog? Is this when we all decide to let the government decide who we can and can't marry, and whether or not we can work for a sustainable wage?

Oops, I accidentally described America with that.

If you don't hear from me, I'm probably in prison for being subversive.

kimdl93
08-09-2013, 06:35 AM
It's actually just like other fog. It forms on calm, cool evenings, covering us with a silken mantle, softening lines, disguising features as slowly drifts and envelopes. It lingers till it evaporates with the harsh light of day

Laura912
08-09-2013, 07:58 AM
And who knew Kim could be so poetic!! Well said.

Frédérique
08-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Is Pink Fog Contagious? I thought only CDers could catch it but recent posts from various GGs as well as "regular" Forum dinos, lead me to believe it can be transmitted? Is it curable?

Well, isn’t FOG a [I]weather phenomenon? Can weather be transmitted? Is weather contagious? Fog, no matter what color it is, is created when warm air meets cool air, or vice versa. It comes rolling in, decreasing visibility, until other weather phenomena replace it (If you’re in coastal Maine, fog is a persistent certainty). In our case, one may get excited about something, such as crossdressing, and this excitement clouds the mind, inspiring all sorts of irrational acts. I would hate to see a “cure” for personal enthusiasm, wouldn’t you?

I have a question – am I a “regular forum DINO?” If so, this may explain why everyone wishes I was extinct… :clap:

kimdl93
08-09-2013, 10:41 AM
And who knew Kim could be so poetic!! Well said.

I'm a closeted poet. Ironic, isn't it?

Beverley Sims
08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Kim,
It creeps and leaps, glides across the floor, it jumps and......
Well that is "The Blob".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCtcgI4BcIQ

You make the pink fog appear the same.