PDA

View Full Version : I just feel wonderful!

lisa_cd
08-09-2013, 02:04 AM
You know, I can be staying up, doing my best to get dolled up to do some pics...wondering about my make-up, wondering how I look, how it will all turn out, and then I put on that wig and look in the mirror, and I just smileeeeeeeeeeeee....it's amazing...I so love the transformation...and the fog! I love you all...

Lisa

AmyGaleRT
08-09-2013, 03:10 AM
Oh, I know that feeling all too well, girlfriend...I've got a bit of it because I'm going out tomorrow night, and I gave myself the "full girl treatment" tonight to help prepare for it...washed my hair, bathed in lavender vanilla bath beads, shaved legs, chest, and arms, dried off, got into my favorite peignoir set, repainted my toenails, and then ran the blow-dryer over my hair with the gel to keep it from frizzing so much. What lovely anticipation...

- Amy

Beverley Sims
08-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Lisa,
don't ever let the fog dissipate.

Maria in heels
08-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Lisa...yes it is a great feeling!

Traceyjo
08-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Lisa I know that exact feeling oh so well. Nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing myself in the mirror completely transformed and the smile just stays there.

suzy1
08-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Sorry, are you taking about you because you could be talking about me!:)

Let’s start a new section here, ‘Crossdressers that are really really happy and smile all the time’

I am member number 1 you can be member number 2................... Any more?:straightface:

MsRenee
08-09-2013, 06:21 AM
I agree with Suzy.!!!!
Its rare to see me without a smile when Im dressed.
Hugs
Renee

Diversity
08-09-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm with you, Lisa! So much fun to be had!!!! Enjoy!
Di

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Hi Lisa, My mirror is my best friend it doesn't criticize me.

Sheila11
08-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Not only do I smile when I see myself in a mirror, I giggle.

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Oh, I know that feeling all too well, girlfriend...I've got a bit of it because I'm going out tomorrow night, and I gave myself the "full girl treatment" tonight to help prepare for it...washed my hair, bathed in lavender vanilla bath beads, shaved legs, chest, and arms, dried off, got into my favorite peignoir set, repainted my toenails, and then ran the blow-dryer over my hair with the gel to keep it from frizzing so much. What lovely anticipation...

- Amy

Amy you are just a dream! I love how you simply go all out....amazing....kisses

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Lisa,
don't ever let the fog dissipate.

I won't ever let it go Beverly...when I transform I am so completely happy!

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Not only do I smile when I see myself in a mirror, I giggle.

I giggle too! And then smile and smile and smile...

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Hi Lisa, My mirror is my best friend it doesn't criticize me.

Yes, I agree with you there Orchid...

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm with you, Lisa! So much fun to be had!!!! Enjoy!
Di

Big smile! And I want to have more and more and more fun!

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I agree with Suzy.!!!!
Its rare to see me without a smile when Im dressed.
Hugs
Renee

It's such a great feeling Renee...hugs back!

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Sorry, are you taking about you because you could be talking about me!:)

Let’s start a new section here, ‘Crossdressers that are really really happy and smile all the time’

I am member number 1 you can be member number 2................... Any more?:straightface:

I like that idea...for the new group...lets do it!

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Lisa I know that exact feeling oh so well. Nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing myself in the mirror completely transformed and the smile just stays there.

It's just am amazing feeling...I can be doing my make up and things...wellllll...I dunno...and then I flip on that wig and I just smile, and smile, and smile...

lisa_cd
08-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Lisa...yes it is a great feeling!

It's such a great feeling...well...sometimes it's difficult to really describe it....just floors me.... ;)

Rhonda Darling
08-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Well ladies:

I, too, love the transformation. For me, it's putting on my two forward facing fog lights that really gets me feeling in the mood. Let the fog roll in!

Rhonda