PDA

View Full Version : How do you know?

Miss Trudy
08-09-2013, 04:30 AM
How do you know if a guy is really interested in you or just handing you a line of bull to get into your panties?

I have a friend from high school that I reconnected with since I moved back here and we have had lunch together probably once a month or so over the past year. Although I had told him of Trudy I had always gone in drab, that is until yesterday. He had called me earlier this week and suggested we get together for lunch yesterday and I agreed. He had been after me to come to one of these lunches as Trudy for a while so yesterday I did.

After the initial shock and obvious questions the conversation turned and well not to go into the gory details we ended up back at my place after lunch and gave my mattress a good workout. :o It had been quite a while for me so I was ecstatic but he truly seemed to enjoy himself as well. As he was leaving he said he really wanted to get to know Trudy better and said he would call me.

My question I guess is did he mean really get to know Trudy on all levels :daydreaming: or just in a biblical sense?

Maria in heels
08-09-2013, 05:11 AM
To me, it sounds like he wants to get to know Miss Trudy much more, and I see many dates and dinners for the two of you....

Karen_Ski
08-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Trudy you have asked the million dollar question all of us and I am sure many GGs have struggled with throughout the ages. Not that I have had that much experience with men but I have had a few relationships, both of a Biblical type as well as those that are more open. I would suggest the next time the two of you get together do it over lunch or dinner and bring the subject up as to what does he want from this relationship. Tell him what you want and be honest with yourself. Is it a boyfriend/girlfriend type of relationship you want or just sex? At least by bringing the subject into the open it will make him think about.

Good luck whatever you and he decide.

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Trudy, how do you feel about taking this to the next level.

Miss Trudy
08-09-2013, 06:58 AM
:love: I would love to take it to the next level! :love: For the most part Trudy's relationships with men hves been purely sexual and I do enjoy that part but I would love to have a man treat me like a lady, take me places and actually enjoy a conversation with me. Guess I am getting too old for the slam, bam, thank you ma'am relationship!

Cheryl T
08-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Time will tell.
Every girl wonders that when a man says it ... will he really call? Just listen for the phone, but don't waste your life sitting by it.

Kate Simmons
08-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Well you don't unless you really get to know him Hon. If your heart goes thumpity, thump, thump, thump when you are with him it's a good indication of how you feel. Spending time with him doing a lot of different things will really tell the tale about how he feels.:battingeyelashes::)

MysticLady
08-09-2013, 11:35 AM
My question I guess is did he mean really get to know Trudy on all levels :daydreaming: or just in a biblical sense?

Hi Trudy, you really want too find out? Cut the sex out of the picture, He'll let you know, I guarantee it. Good Luck.

Beverley Sims
08-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Only you can be the judge if you gave your mattress a good workout. :)

deebra
08-09-2013, 12:09 PM
To answer your question I would say YES, he does want to get to know Trudy on all levels, but if you cut the sex out he'll disappear or try to get you to turn it back on. I think he's curious as to why you crossdress and want to act and present as a woman; he also enjoys your company/personality and would like to learn more about you on a personal level. Since you really enjoyed the sex and you probially don't have anything else going ride this wave, see where it takes you and it's better than being alone. Of course there are no guarantees everything turns out peaches and cream. BTW he just "might enjoy" a sexual CD or trans more than a straight GG or gay.

Lorileah
08-09-2013, 03:17 PM
How do you know if a guy is really interested in you or just handing you a line of bull to get into your panties? If he is giving you a line, his lips are moving. And usually they are looking at your forms more than your face.

Most men no matter who they meet want to sex more than the relationship. That is why women are so good at deflecting the attention at the start. Something about milk and a cow and buying it.

Jodie_Lynn
08-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Well, unless I am totally misreading what "gave my mattress a good workout" means, I'd say he's already gotten into your panties, so his lines must have worked!

But I have to ask: Now that he's gotten into them, how do they look on him?

:lol:

Princess Grandpa
08-09-2013, 03:39 PM
I taught my daughter as she grew up that all men were dogs. Everything they do is towards the goal of getting you out of your panties. Clearly this is from the point of view of an over protective father who DID NOT WANT teen pregnancy. It's not really that far off base though. I like to think I'm a fairly nice guy. When I hold open a door for you I'm going to look at your tush. /shrug. Most guys are far more interested in sex than they are in you.

I read in these forums, I wish I could remember who said it, what they taught their daughter. "You never sleep with anyone you can't talk about sex with before, during and after. Wise words I will pass on to my granddaughters as they get older.

I think it was one if Lorrileah's posts, please forgive me if I'm mistaken,where I read something to the effect of "I wouldn't consider sleeping with anyone who wouldn't take me out dressed. And not just to gay bars or safe places". It's not a direct quote as I don't remember it word for word but it seems a solid litmus test of a guy. If he will go ANYWHERE with Trudy he's interested in you. If he won't, well you have to decide if you want to be FWB.

hug
Rita

Jana
08-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Take it easy, Trudy. It's kinda hard to jump to any meaningful conclusions at this point. Go out a few more times, see how you feel around him, how he treats you. Time is a better indicator of intentions than words. Good luck!

Cheryl Ann Owens
08-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Trudy, I looked at your profile and see you're a year older than me. I can relate being of the same age bracket. Now what do you want? I know I'd love to be treated like a lady ina similar relationship. I believe this because we're not spring chickens and not getting younger and maybe want to make up for lost time.

Do what is comfortable for you! Don't be swayed either. I'm in a solid relationship but if you are not, then tread lightly to be sure. There's more to a relationship than sex with sex being anice part of it. I just spoke with an old school friend, a GG, who just told me we'd have made great girlfirends. It is all SO flexible!

Cheryl

Cheryl

Ms Deidre
08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Having grown up with 3 older sisters I heard that question a lot. I guess we really don't know for sure ever however most men given their choice of a "touchy-feely" relationship or a purely sexual one will take the latter. You and your friend have to sit down and talk about your feelings, what you each want from the relationship, and where you see the relationship to go. I have been both types of relationships and while I prefer the total relationship there are some advantages to friends with benefits.

Good luck and I hope you find what you want.

Jenniferathome
08-09-2013, 07:46 PM
How do you know if a guy is really interested in you or just handing you a line of bull to get into your panties?

Well, you let him into your panties already so you'll never know.

kimberly ann487
08-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Trudy, all you have to remember is two things:
1. 90% of men are pigs.
2. The other 10% are pigs too.
Keep this in mind and have fun.

Miss Trudy
08-10-2013, 12:38 AM
So tell us Kimberly Ann, what do you really think about men? :D

Leona
08-10-2013, 12:41 AM
If he is giving you a line, his lips are moving. And usually they are looking at your forms more than your face.

Most men no matter who they meet want to sex more than the relationship. That is why women are so good at deflecting the attention at the start. Something about milk and a cow and buying it.

QFT.

Not that you should necessarily assume he's only interested in your rump, but not making it so easily available for a short time would provide a nice litmus test.

Shari
08-10-2013, 04:26 AM
I have to assume from your question is that you are looking for a more serious relationship.
Before you do something you might regret, ask yourself one question. Did you enjoy working out your mattress as well?

Sabrina133
08-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Well, Its not as if this was the first time you've seen each other as you had been lunching for quite some time. I have to assume that whether in drab or en femme, you are who you are and he obviously enjoys your company and you his. Perhaps this was the next natural step in your relationship. By the way, whose idea was it to go back to your place? Having been in a similar circumstance, the next time you meet, don't end up in the sack - see what happens then.

GinaD
08-10-2013, 07:45 AM
I usually go a few months without any more physical contact than a hug or soft kiss, making it clear I am not interested in a casual sexual relationship. If a man respects this, he usually turns out to be a decent guy, since most won't wait over a month to get some action if that is all they want. No guarantees of course, but this pattern has worked ok for me. Then, if I want things to go further, I will surprise him by going on the offensive and rewarding him for his patience:)

AimeeG
08-10-2013, 10:10 PM
It had been quite a while for me so I was ecstatic...

This is all that you can control and all that matters.

ReineD
08-10-2013, 10:40 PM

If he's really interested, he'll want to see you even if you don't have sex.

docrobbysherry
08-11-2013, 12:34 AM
If he's really interested, he'll want to see you even if you don't have sex.

Until u finally give him sex and he disappears! Here's how it works:

If he's a guy, he wants sex. The only difference in them is that some r more patient and persistent than others! I oughta know. I r one!

ReineD
08-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Until u finally give him sex and he disappears!

I dunno Sherry, my SO stuck around! :D :D :D