PDA

View Full Version : Lucky me tonight

Laura28
08-09-2013, 06:48 PM
My wife and i are planning on going out to dinner tonight. She does not want me to go out dressed and doesnt like seeing me in a wig other then pics. But when i got out of the shower she laid out bright red nail polish for my toes, Nylons, panties and a bra (she said were a loose shirt). After a second she said "you can close your mouth and what i cant enjoy an eveing out with my best friend Laura). She then said "we are not staying out late becuase when we get home i want you to get all done up it is time i saw laura in all her glory in person instead of just pictures". Ok i am one happy Girl tonight!!!!

UPDATE:
]What a great night we had!!! Let me explain a few things, we have been together since High School, 38 years and 31 of them married. She has known I liked to Cross-dress since almost when we started dating. Of course back then I didn't dress that often and usually used her clothes. (That is how she found out). She has never had a problem with it. In fact she enjoys when I am "underdressed" it is only in the past couple years that I have gotten more into it IE: make up, wigs, forms clothes etc... Again she has never had an issue with it, in fact she will often get me clothes when out or we go together (me in Drab) shopping. Every Xmas there is always a few things for Laura under the bed (we have kids so nothing under the tree lol). So since I have stepped it up, she felt she wasn't ready to see me with wig make up and all that goes with it, in person, I travel a lot for work and will dress in my hotels , I take lots of pictures and she has always wanted to see them to see how I look and give me tips. I never have pushed getting dressed in front of her, we have talked about it but as she says "to much too quick not sure if I could handle it all".

So last night at dinner with me in drab outwardly inwardly I was wearing panty hose, Panties and Bra (we have done this many times in the past with the acceptation of the bra) I asked her was she sure she wanted me to totally dress for her when we got home tonight? Her response was (and this is why I love her with all my heart) "YES, you have given so much for me over the years, I know you do everything to please me and take care of me and our family, I love you, all of you, and Laura is a part of not just you but both of us, it is my turn to give back to you, all the love and pleasure you have given to me". Ok what do you say to that, I couldn't think of a thing so I kissed her and whispered in her ear I love you.

So we get home and she says go upstairs I am going to take the dog for a walk while you are getting ready. (Kids are away for the night), I go upstairs and on the bed is everything laid out for me, different bra, my forms, my heels, jewelry, my favorite dress (found out it was her favorite as well) and on the vanity is all my makeup and my fake nails and a note that says I can't wait to formally meet Laura.

Well when she came up she had a funny look on her face and I said what, she just smiled and said WOW you do a great job! You look so much better in person then the pics. We talked more and she said she even surprised herself as how comfortable she is with me dressed. after a while she suggested that we go out back on the patio and have a night cap well that was the first time Laura has ever been outside and I have to say it was great!!!!! (I know it was dark and our yard is pretty private but still it was the first time my heels have ever touched concrete lol)

Ok the rest of the evening is censored since we don't kiss and tell, LOL but let's just say it was magical and she said (without any push from me) and I quote, "We need to do this more often". I told her it is her call.

Thanks to everyone for all the great well wished in your comments.

Laura

Princess Grandpa
08-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Sounds like a major breakthrough. Did she offer any reason for the change of heart? I hope you two have a magical evening.

Hug
Rita

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi Laura, We will be standing by for, The Rest Of The Story!!

Amanda63
08-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Okay..so this is awesomeeeee....(tears of joy)

kimdl93
08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
We...sounds like a great night

PattiAllison
08-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Very nice, Laura! I hope that you and your wife have a wonderful time! Hopefully, you will be going out dressed very soon.

JBPerry
08-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Sounds like a fun night to me!

Beverley Sims
08-09-2013, 11:29 PM
It is nice when the change in attitude comes around.
I hope you enjoy your future.
Go slow and don't push it.

Jolene Robertson
08-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Hi Laura,

Lucky? How about Doubly BLESSED! Hope you had fun and some good conversation and what not after you got home. Hope it leads to many more.

Hugs
Jolene

Claire Cook
08-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Ooohh, so exciting! You and your wife have much to look forward to, but do take it slow. I'm sure she chose some nice things for you to wear!

Sophie Yang
08-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Laura,

This is something special and something that you will always remember. Hope your wifes next big surprise is to take you out on the town sometime.

stephNE
08-10-2013, 06:29 AM
You have wonderful wife. I can't wait for the report how it all went!

Stevie
08-10-2013, 07:11 AM
That is awesome.

Raychel
08-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Sounds like a dream to come true to me.

Sabrina133
08-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Congratulations Laura, sounds like a major barrier has been breached. Hope we can all hear about how it went.

Sheila11
08-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Brenda456
08-10-2013, 09:05 AM
I hope it went well.

JenniferR771
08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Best friend! She is a keeper. Now get out there and wash her car.

Stacy M.
08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Wow, I bet you were floating on air all night. Can't wait to hear the end!

Chickhe
08-10-2013, 10:49 AM
...so was it a setup? Sounds like fun, a lot of times I think partners just need time to let it sink in to realize you are not making a big sudden life change and then they get curious. Hope it worked out well.

Princess Grandpa
08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Anxious to hear about your evening

Hug
Rita

Jorja
08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
How nice and what a wonderful wife you have. Just remember though, no picking the nose, spitting, and no adjusting the jewels unless they are on your bracelet or neckless. ;)

Linda Leigh
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Yes you are very lucky, watch out this may become a regular thing ?????? You can only hope :)

Hugs

Eryn
08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Go slow and don't push it.

Very wise words. The door has opened a bit, but pushing it too fast is not in your best interests. I'm hoping to hear of your evening soon!

Maria 60
08-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Sounds like my kind of fun, I hope you let us know how it goes.

Laura28
08-10-2013, 03:24 PM
UPDATE: On orginal Post Below, Thanks everyone for all the postive comments. Our forum is truely a supportive family.

Kandy Barr
08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi Laura, well i'm not posting until after you posted the rest of the night and all I need to say is what a wonderful wife you have. Your turn to reciprocate and take her somewhere special. The best to you and your wife......

Kandy

Laura28
08-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi Kandi

I did post the rest of the night at the bottom of the orignal post. The whole story is there.
Thanks

Bree Wagner
08-10-2013, 05:17 PM
That truly does sound like an amazing night and I'm incredibly happy for you both. While I won't generalize so far as to say it works for everyone, the formula of love + time often can equal a greater degree of acceptance. I'm thrilled it worked that way for you!

-Bree

Michelle Charles
08-10-2013, 06:45 PM
So very happy, not only you, but your wife as well. Handled well, this can only enrich your relationship!
Hugz

JBPerry
08-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Awesome night!!!! I know you can't wait for more of those!

Princess Grandpa
08-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Such a beautiful story. *wipes away the tears*. Thank you for sharing.

And they lived happily ever after.

Hug
Rita

Karan
08-10-2013, 07:12 PM
be sure to repay the love.

Laura28
08-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Karan

Not worry I will ten times over.

Ms. Laura
08-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh good for you Laura! I am blessed with a supportive wife and I am SO thankful. I love reading happy stories and yours is such a fantasy come true.

Diversity
08-10-2013, 09:55 PM
What a great story! It gives me hope that this will come true for me too in the many years ahead.
Thanks for sharing. Good luck to you and yours for many fun times ahead!
Di

julia ann
08-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Laura I hate you :) you are living my dream, that is never to come true as my marriage is ending. I do envy you and please give that wonderful wife a little peck on the cheek from me. You need to hold on to a great lady like that as you indeed are truly blessed to have someone so special. Congrats!!

Shellycd12
08-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Great story Laura, I wish you many more great times like that. I hope i can approach my wife of 28 years to be as understanding.

Shelly

Camille15
08-10-2013, 11:29 PM
What a terrific story. You have such a wonderful wife. Best to you both. Your story gives the hope of acceptance (not just tolerance) to so many CD'ers here.

Camille

calebsmithxd
08-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Great to hear, Laura! You're wife sounds wonderful!