PDA

View Full Version : going out ?

rexy
12-22-2005, 09:07 PM
hello girls i just wanted to ask you a question. I have just started to go out dressed ( because of a good friend i met on this forum i now have the courage to go out ), this last weekend was my third and fourth time out . I just LOVE it. I guess the question is to any of you. Has it become almost an addiction, can not hardly wait till the next time ?:thumbsup:

lawnmanmo
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
hello girls i just wanted to ask you a question. I have just started to go out dressed ( because of a good friend i met on this forum i now have the courage to go out ), this last weekend was my third and fourth time out . I just LOVE it. I guess the question is to any of you. Has it become almost an addiction, can not hardly wait till the next time ?:thumbsup:
I have a question of my own concerning going out. With all the stores and malls so crowed with people at this time of the year, is it easier for a CD to blend in and pass now than at another time of the year. Just curious.

Jerry

lydia7
12-22-2005, 11:47 PM
It is about how you carry yourself, not how you look. Go easy on the make-up and wear outfits and shoes that "blend in" for the weather, etc...You'll be noticed once or so, but it goes by so quickly. Besides, there are plenty of less-attratcive GGs out there to raise your confidence! ;)

Karren H
12-23-2005, 02:08 AM

Yes and no! For me its more fun to dress and go out in public and mingle and blend in. And once I started going out was harder to dress and just stay home but after I'd been going out long enough, the rush I use to get has been replaced with a comfortable feeling deep inside. So i don't really crave going out or look forward to the next time for going outs sake. I do look forward to the next time Karren is allowed to get comfortable!!

Love Karren

FionaAlexis
12-23-2005, 06:38 AM
I guess the question is to any of you. Has it become almost an addiction, can not hardly wait till the next time ?:thumbsup:

I don't think of it as addiction but I do find that I need to go out dressed a few times each week however brief or trivial the excursion might be. Presenting as a female in the real world is quite necessary and satisfying for me.

Also the more frequently you do it, the more comfortable and confident you become.

Fiona xx

Darlena
12-23-2005, 07:07 AM
My dear Lady, the question is..."Why does not all the rest?"What I mean by that is, `Why should girls like me(read my previous posts) have to do all the work?' The time will come when we will have to answer to that. And I, Darlena, question the sincerity of the sometime "Queen". I, for one, am questioning the whereabouts of our kindred sisters in this struggle to to express our freedoms! When are you sisters going to come to the forefront? The question begs an answer.

Kimberly
12-23-2005, 07:15 AM
When are you sisters going to come to the forefront? The question begs an answer.
The problem is consequence.

The problem is ridicule.

The problem is coordination (of both kinds.) ;)

xx

cathy b
12-23-2005, 09:41 AM
YEP:rolleyes: