PDA

View Full Version : What We do for Love

Kim_Bitzflick
08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I just wanted to share a little comment my wife made that I finally understand.

I've been working out of town for about 4 months now. I go home about every 2 to 3 weeks to see my family. The weekends I'm not home I spend here dressed as much as possible going out & doing things.

But there are some things I do all the time no matter if I'm home or out of town, such as I wear panties 24/7, I wear a bra most of the time, I wear a nighty to bed.

A couple weeks ago, my wife came to visit me where I'm working. It was our anniversary weekend (22 years) and I decided that she didn't need to see Kim (kind of an anniversary gift). So aside from my panties, I was 100% male the whole weekend.

Just before she left, she commented that she noticed my effort and appreciated it.

That's what we do for love............

Raychel
08-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Nice that she noticed the effort.
Happy Anniversary

kimdl93
08-11-2013, 10:10 AM
That was kind of you and it was appreciated.

Tina B.
08-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Nice gesture on your part, nice of her to notice on her part, Happy Anniversary!

docrobbysherry
08-11-2013, 10:16 AM
If you're making an effort to please your SO, I don't think it's about love. More about getting along.

I remember "love" as being simply an unique feeling. In my case, it was effortless, unthinking, inspired by random acts, and arriving at the most unexpected moments!

Beverley Sims
08-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I think for love we always go that extra mile, and why shouldn't we. :)

Jenniferathome
08-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Kim, I'm going to dump on you for this.

Rather than indulge yourself on your aniversary, you considered your wife. You're supposed to consider your wife! And not just on your anniversary. Your comment seems a little self absorbed.

Sarah Beth
08-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Happy anniversary. I know what its like to be living away from home and those times when you get home there is always so much else going on and things can be hectic and by the time you catch up its time to leave again. It was good of her to come be with you for your anniversary and good of you to consider her feelings. To me that's a big part of what a loving relationship is, that give and take and consideration of one another.

paulaloha
08-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Kim, I'm sorry for the Negative Nancy comments here.

I for one think it is a very noble thing you did, putting your wife above yourself.
It seems like your wife is accepting of you for the most part and I'm sure you enjoy that. But sometimes I'm sure she just really enjoys having you as a man from time to time as well. And I firmly believe that sometimes you do have to work for love. If you didn't put any effort into it, it would not have lasted 22 years, so keep doing your thing!

I'm glad the two of you had a great anniversary!

Stephanie47
08-11-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm with Jennifer on this one. I guess what some of us do for love is not expose our wives to something they may not accept. From your statement I guess you gave something up for one day out of 365. Otherwise it's 24/7. Happy anniversary!

Kim_Bitzflick
08-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Kim, I'm going to dump on you for this.

Rather than indulge yourself on your aniversary, you considered your wife. You're supposed to consider your wife! And not just on your anniversary. Your comment seems a little self absorbed.

I may be a little self absorbed, but also my intentions were a LOT less than self absorbed.

"Let she who is without sin cast the first stone."