PDA

View Full Version : Are you happier when enfemme?

Joanne_2003
12-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Do you feel happier when dressed enfemme? Do you need to be totally dressed to feel this way or do you only to wear a certain peice of clothing?

For me I do feel happier when I get to dress. I don't need to be fully dressed either, for me I do need to wear a bra and panties minimum to feel this way. Just something that stuck in my little brain today... LOL:p

Emma Chase
12-22-2005, 11:24 PM
I feel more content,relaxed.

So I guess I am happier :)

Emma

uknowhoo
12-22-2005, 11:35 PM
I do have a feeling of contentment when i dress, and it certainly helps me de-stress. On the other hand, it can cause some stress on occasion. Being in the closet, I do worry about getting "caught." On the balance, though, I would certainly say I'm happy when dressed. Tammi

Karren H
12-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Do you feel happier when dressed enfemme? Do you need to be totally dressed to feel this way or do you only to wear a certain peice of clothing?

For me I do feel happier when I get to dress. I don't need to be fully dressed either, for me I do need to wear a bra and panties minimum to feel this way. Just something that stuck in my little brain today... LOL:p

For me being enfemme is all or nothing. Yes I do wear lingerie under my business suit almost every day but I dont consider that as being enfemme, just a fix between dressing secessions. Hehehe And I can' say I'm more happy enfemme than not because there are many times i'm as happy in male mode as in female mode. I like to think of it as the best of both genders,when and where I want it to be!!!

love Karren

jamiesmith
12-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Wow, I was just getting ready to post a similar question so I'm glad I saw this one!

I've been wondering about this a lot lately. I know that I am, overall, happy with my male self. I work on improving it, of course, since that's what life's all about. I don't think I'm "happier", exactly, when I'm dressed up, but I think that the limited amount of time that I get to spend there makes those experiences more intense and emotionally powerful than plodding through the workday as a guy does. In other words, I don't think I'm happier overall one way or the other, it's that I cram all my girly happiness into a few stolen hours here and there....and that leads to a desire to dress more often!

As for full-on vs. only a little bit...it's only been very recently that I've started to glimpse what "full on" could really look and feel like if I gave myself half a chance - and boy oh boy do I want more of it! I'm kind of forced to come at it slowly by life's parade, so doing a little bit, like underthings beneath drab, do brighten the day....

ReginaK
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
I usually feel very happy dressed up. Even if it's just a little bit.

The downside is I feel horrible when I have to take it off and go back to reality. :(

Darlena
12-23-2005, 05:23 AM
It has taken me years to realise that when I don the whole regalia that I am more comfortable in this mode. Closer to my true self, if you will. I recognise that for some of you that it's a sexual/sensual fetish. To me, however, it is no such thing. I am a true transgendered being. I will not try to deliniate what you are going through at this particular phase in your developement as a girl. But when you have come full circle you may realise that there is much more to it than a play that you are acting out in your mind.To think and act as a GIRL takes much more. The married men have to live in a closet. The rest chalk up their timidity to nothing more than peer group pressure. I..,on the other hand live as a woman almost all the time. And I live in a small town where everyone knows who I am. I have taken some bold steps at what I percieved as "risky behavior." Only to find out that I was being accepted for who I was. They admire my forthrightness and compliment me. I really can say with all honesty that I have never had a bad experience here. But I daresay that when you act in an insincere manner you may reap what you don't want to sow. . Love & kisses,

Rosemary
12-23-2005, 05:36 AM
If I had my way I would dress femme all the time, because I always feel wonderful. Heaps of times I've given up doing other things that are supposed to be fun for guys my age, you know sports and stuff, just so I can be alone and dress up.

The bummer is I see a bit less of my friends, but it's worth it, because nothing even comes close to making me feel as good as wearing girly clothing. :)

Mary

RachelDenise
12-23-2005, 05:56 AM
I think any bit of feminine clothing, jewelry, perfume or whatever brings a little inner peace to me. As long as I know what I'm doing to express my fem side, it makes me happy!:)

Kayla Smith
12-23-2005, 09:41 AM
Darlena, I would like you to clarify what you mean by:confused: "married men have to live in the closet" I am married and do not consider myself to be "in the closet"

As for me being happier en femme, the answer is yes, I am happier when I am en femme and not just inside my home, I am happiest when I am out in public.

:) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my Sisters :)

Holly
12-23-2005, 09:49 AM
You know how happy you are when you find a matching bra and panty? That's how I feel whem my outside matches my inside.

cathy b
12-23-2005, 09:49 AM
with out any doubt.every things better when i'm dressed:p

TGMarla
12-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Kudos to Karen and Jamie here. For me it's the same, a few stolen hours here and there. And because of that, the femme experience is a bit intensified. But happier? I'm happy that i get to dress, but it doesn't affect my overall happiness. And the happiest times of my life have probably come in guy mode, since I spend about 98% of my time that way. It's all good.

Stephenie
12-23-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm happiest as Stephenie, He has always been a bit sad and uptight.

erica12b
12-23-2005, 10:35 AM
when dressed im de-stressed,yet aprihensive about being cought, so yes i am happer, after i de dress im calm for the rest of the evning and sleep better, then start the hole thing a male stress the next day ,my story

Nikki Dee
12-23-2005, 10:39 AM

You bet I do.!!!...totally...but like others I need to dress completely..it's all or nothing.
Love Nikki. xx

Phoebe Reece
12-23-2005, 10:40 AM
The married men have to live in a closet.
No one has to live in a closet. At least not forever.
I've been married for 37 years and my wife has known about and more or less accepted my dressing the whole time. There have been times, particularly when our kids were teenagers and would bring friends home unexpectedly, that I had to restrict dressing. However, now I can pretty much dress up and go out just about anytime I want to. That freedom makes me happier than when my activities were restricted. However, I can't say that the happiness I find when dressed enfemme is any stronger or less than when drab. I try to enjoy life to the fullest in both modes.

donna anne
12-23-2005, 10:55 AM
i always feel happier wether its just wearing some panties or some jewelry or
being fully dressed

KarenNY
12-23-2005, 11:04 AM
so my feminine "fix" is a few stolen hours here and there. My wife is not accepting and prefers to not see or participate, so I'm on my own where that's concerned.
It's quite a departure from my teen years with an accepting mother, but the feelings are still the same ... contentment, joy, pleasure, and just thrilling to the touch of feminine materials against my skin! I was always happy when I dressed around the house as a teen -- with my mother's support and help -- and I liked it best when I was totally in "girl-mode", like helping mom with chores or baking, or just enjoying mother-"daughter" time in the evening, when I could completely slip into feeling femme and act femme in such a way that it felt natural... just doing something like helping mom make holiday cookies while wearing a skirt and blouse and feeling completely natural like that...
The other big rush that I feel as a crossdresser is appearing in public dressed, and no one noticing that I'm not a real female. I think we all have a desire to be seen, to be validated, so that becomes a rush. It can be addictive, I will admit. So can the attention of a gentleman, again validating our femininity by his attentions...
So that's my soapbox for the day.... Have a great Christmas everyone...

Karen :)

suzy
12-23-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't dress when I'm not happy. What I mean is, if I am less than happy then I don't feel the contentment to dress. Does that make any sense?
So, when I'm dressed, things are going well and usually my wife is with me and encouraging and helping me and well, we're not fighting, so then Yes, I guess I'm happier when I'm dressed....

Hummmmm...now I wonder if there is some association thing going on with being happy and dressing feminine?......

Sorry.....I'll just have another drink please.... thank you..

Hugs...

Suzy.....:angel:

Jasmine Ellis
12-23-2005, 11:14 AM
I feel happy very day seeing I can dress every day 7 days a week

Lissa Stevens
12-23-2005, 11:14 AM
For me dressing just feels right. I can be happy or unhappy dressed either way. Wearing women's clothes just seems like the natural thing to do.

Katie Ashe
12-23-2005, 11:58 AM
I suffer from withdrawl simptoms when not dressed. I am much happier when dressed. I can think more clear, and function in general. Being part dressed is very relaxing to me.

tiffiany
12-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Its a good thing someone posted about this, as I was thinking about it last night. When I first started wearing the clothes it made me aroused, the feeling of the soft fabric against my body was fabulous. Now I feel like my body is more conditioned as I just feel like me, nothing else when dressed.
Im happy whether Im in male or womens clothes.

But what got me last night is that wearing normal womens clothes has no affect on my social well being but when I wore my wig, I felt somehow different. But I wondered why if wearing normal womens clothes did nothing to me. Was my mind aware of me wearing the wig or was it the fact of seeing my innerself in the mirror that changed my inner outlook. I felt so much better than I normally do. When I took off the wig I felt like I was somehow losing something, not sure why and Ive been thinking about it ever since.

Katrina
12-23-2005, 01:46 PM
I definately feel more relaxed when I'm enfemme. I'm not sure if I'm happier as I can be pretty happy without the clothes, makeup, and wig. I feel more complete when I'm dressed though.

Darlena
12-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Girls, I didn't want to disparage anyone about having to hide. I've been married twice myself. And I was forthright about my need to feminize before either marriage took place. My second wife used to buy me all kinds of pretty things.(teddies,panties, skirts, etc.) We wore the same sizes too. After completing my look she would become very aroused by the fact.(lesbian fantasizing?) I was indeed fortunate and my light shone. I just don't want that light under a bushel. My dear Kayla, I wasn't pointing you out personally. It's just that I've noticed alot of the members have to lead a separate life detatched from the marriage. And some have to lie about it. That is not HONESTY and leads to ruination. I, like most people value honesty(we need it in this existence) Besides, the psychological ramifications can be detrimental. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

tiffa
12-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh yes i am one of us who cant wait to get home from work and bath then dress.i wear undies all day gut slipping that skirt and top opand some nice fresh undies is deffinatly the iceing on the cake then ifeel happier and more relaxed:)

RebeccaLynne
12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Absolutely! No pretenses to uphold, nor expectations of others to meet. I dress entirely, and entirely for myself. Quite content and relaxed en femme!

connie rotten
12-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm not sure if it is a happier feeling. It certanly is an at ease feeling when the girl is getting her air time.:cheer:

Kayla Smith
12-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Darlena,
Thank you for clarifying what you had ment, please understand that I was not taking the comment personally but needed some more detail as to what you were meaning by the comment. Hugs:hugs: Sis

:) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my Sisters:)

Wendy me
12-23-2005, 06:06 PM
i do know i am happier dressed and i can get quite bitchy if i don't have my wendy time....

Kimberly
12-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I feel much happier. Yes. :)

Well, right now I do... In a couple of weeks I could have a complete turn around. I'm like that with my dressing.

Marsha
12-23-2005, 08:18 PM
More confident, stronger, more sure of myself...just an all around better way to live life!

Aunt Peg
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I feel more balanced and more whole. And yes, happier.

Adrianne
12-23-2005, 08:56 PM
I am a lot more happier when i am dressed them when i am in men's clothes.

_Janelle_
12-23-2005, 08:58 PM
I would venture to say, that if you weren't happier dressed en femme, then you probably wouldn't be crossdressing - it is how we feel when we dress that makes us want to dress I think. If you felt sadder, depressed, irritable etc when you were dressed, you would be less inclined to dress I would think.

Janelle

Tina Dixon
12-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Getting my make over today I was on top of the world, taking of the make up off:( and my dress and going from Tina to Tim really sucked

HaleyPink2000
12-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah, When I got out of the Hospital a few weeks ago. To make myself feel better, I came home and put all my Boy clothes in the laundry. Then put on a nice Fushia dress and my red Angel pumps. Then some Lipstick and nail polish. I was home. Wow what a nice place to be. Home!

I am not me unless I am dressed enfemme and with a nice wig on, makeup etc.

Haley:)

freshfrankie
12-23-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm much happier fully dressed. If I could dress 24/7 I would .

Love
Jeannie

LisaRaye
12-23-2005, 10:37 PM
yes i am happier fully dressed. but i need not to hide at all about it but than again my son doesnt know i want to tell him but i am scared of the reaction. but right now i only dress when he's not home on the weekends. but my little girls know and so does my girlfriend. she thinks i am sexy when i am dressed and be wanting to make sexual passes at me i dont mind the sex is better that way any how.

but I am happier when dressed not stress no problems.:)

Melinda G
12-24-2005, 01:24 AM
Happiness is a hot bath, shaved head to toe, pair of heels, teddy and a glass of wine. It's nice to go the whole route, wig, makup, etc. But it's also nice and a lot easier, to just lounge around the house in heels bare legs and something scanty, without the hassle of makup.

Raychel
12-24-2005, 07:02 AM
I have to go along with some of the other posts on this one. I dont know isf happier is the right wording. I do feel more comfortable while dressed. And I definitly do also bitchy when I do not get a chance to dress at least in undies. If I have to go for a few days in full drab, it does get pretty ugly.

Alaina Ann
12-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I am always happier and more content when dressed in femme. Panties and a little gold jewelry get me through the day, but I can't wait to get home and get fully dreessed and totally relaxed with my lovely understanding wife.:)

Tina Dixon
12-24-2005, 09:02 AM
You know if I win the Lottery there are going to a lot of suprised people out there, never will be a man again.

susancheerleader
12-24-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't know about being much happier. I probably would be if I didn't feel like I might get caught and ridiculed.
But I am DEFINITLY allot moore comfortable.

Yael
12-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Definitely more tranquil and creative when en femme.

I'm the second shooter for a friend who is a wedding photographer and find it helps enormously if I slip into a female frame of mind when photographing the bride and her attendants, particularly when they are doing very female things like putting on make-up, dressing, etc. I'm photographing from a woman's perspective, not just recording a moment in time.

Yael

Denise01
12-24-2005, 04:57 PM
I am much happier,, more content and relaxed when I am fully dresses, especially wearing a nice skirt.
I would dress 24/7 if I could but unfortunately circumstances do not permit me to do so.
to compensate, I always wear some form of femme under garments 24/7 just to help remind me of the girl that i am

Denise:)

tiffa
12-24-2005, 05:23 PM
whoops :o sorry girls ,just read my last post:bonk: ,must have been a bit stoned.So:) happy christmas and a great new year:ukflag: lots tiffa:kissing:

Paula G 913
12-24-2005, 05:25 PM
There are times when I do feel happier when en-femme, because I can relax and not feel the stress of everyday life (which can be overwhelming at times).

I also feel that I am becoming more of a whole person when dressed because I can tap into my feminine side more easily, and by tapping into that, it is making me a more complete person overall, something I don't think would happen to me otherwise.

Clare
12-25-2005, 06:56 AM
Well, for me, I just feel 'content' as a person when crossdressed. That is, it feels natural to me. If I could, i'd wear femme clothing, accessories and makeup for the majority of the time if possible.

Happiness for me comes from contentment, so I guess they go hand in hand. Does that mean i'm not happy in drab mode? Perhaps, but the male role has many stresses that Clare doesn't have to deal with. I suspect that my female persona forms an escape from the pressures of life, so yes, Clare is very important as a balance to my pysche.

Brenda Locke
12-25-2005, 01:00 PM
I find that i am less stressed and am rather content while dressed. I just seem to feel better most of the time while dressed so their it is.

LOL Brenda

dani_grl03
12-25-2005, 11:34 PM
I guess I can sum this up with one word...

YES!

When I go to work or am going to be in a situation where I cant be myself I get very grumpy. Just ask my wife!

ronda
12-26-2005, 06:17 AM
oh yes much happier when iam dressed effem. i do have to fine the right wig to realy look good but i do enjoy being dressed

Lilith Moon
12-26-2005, 07:52 AM
A big YES to being happier when en-femme. I feel "right". I feel alive and I'm where I belong. I guess that this is the "normal" state that most people are in 24/7. What a let-down to have to return to drab, though.

karen marie
12-26-2005, 09:33 AM
i'm definetly happier en-femme.i feel more natural.
it's the other side that's difficult.
hugs,karen.

Sharon B.
12-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Yes, I am more relax and less short temper when I can be in my feminine attire on a regular basis.
If for some reason I can't be feminine I can really be a pain in the as~ if you know what I mean. I find that I am more content and easy to get along with when I can dress more often as a woman. I am still somewhat in the closet but have gone out for drives mostly at night and have done a few in the daylight hours.
It feels so natural and wonderful to be dressed as a woman.

pauleen
12-26-2005, 10:20 AM
I completely agree with karen ,and TG marla. I dont get to dress that often
and when I do it feels of electric intensity ,I dont have to be fully dressed either drab mode with womens shoes can get me through a need to dress.
I have had the best moments in drab aswell. I guess I,m more middle of the road.