PDA

View Full Version : Love when she asks.

Maria 60
08-11-2013, 08:09 PM
This morning my wife wanted to go to a antique market about an hour from home. I don't really like going to these things because for me it's a bit boring so thought I will underdress and make it a little interesting. I put on lacy black panties, leggings so I could wear my summer shoes and a black lacy full black slip. When I got on the highway I unbuttoned and open my shirt and exposed the top of the lazy slip. A few minutes later my wife asked me to take off my pants, I acted like I didn't hear her and asked her what she said, she said you went through the effort to dress you mite as well enjoy it. I love when she asks for something like that, I had no intention of doing that, it means so much to me when she ask. To top it off she was having fun with it to because she asked me to remove my shirt and usually when I pass a truck I cover myself but today she said no covering today. I never felt like this, every time we passed a truck I almost felt naked and even people in cars next to me could see that i was wearing something lacy and when we would pass a truck she would look up and see if the trucker was looking at me. I must admit it was embarrassing but it was a rush and I think it was a rush for her to. Anybody else here have a wife who all at once get crazy or all at once love your dressing, or is my wife starting to lose it and taking me down with her.

Princess Grandpa
08-11-2013, 08:19 PM
My wife has been onboard with this from the moment we have discovered it. I have read several threads lately of wives who normally don't really dig it suddenly having fun with it. I hope it's the beginning of a new found acceptance.

Hug
Rita

Rachel Morley
08-11-2013, 09:58 PM
My wife was looking to date a CDer before she met me ... it's not in the same way as you and yours ... but err yes, she likes me this way :)

heatherdress
08-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Maria - you should go to the antique market, or wherever your wife wants to go, and have fun. What a great experience. Glad that you wife enjoys your dressing, too.

Tracii G
08-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Thats why I loved driving big trucks, you see some really crazy stuff out on the road.
Go with it and have fun.
Sometimes if I dress enfemme and do a short skirt I will pop the old CB in the SUV and head out on the interstate just to see what happens on the air waves.

Beverley Sims
08-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Not my wife, but my crazy girlfriends years ago always encouraged me to dress seductively.

kimdl93
08-12-2013, 10:01 AM
well, it seems to me that your wife might be telling you that its time to lose the shirt and pants and go full femme sometime. Take your wife's advice. If you're going to go to all that trouble, why not enjoy it fully.

Being Paige
08-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I can only sit back and wish for something like that to happen for me, oh well on the up side I was able to help out my wife recently by sharing a half slip with her as her slip had the elastic waist worn out. All she could say was finally I finally got to benift from your Cding. Laughing of course, I don't think she was being mean about it.