PDA

View Full Version : Why I Crossdress?

Dana
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
I've seen where several GG have asked the question ~ and as hard as it might be ~ I'll give it a stab in the dark, and see if I can't provide some shread of light? Don't beat me up for having done so ~ these are my personal thoughts on the subject. And, so they're not all inclusive to any one person! There are many different reasons, and just as no given woman is the same, nor any given person is the same ~ no given crossdresser is the same!

First, I've always been attracted to feminnity! Always! Even as a small child!
And, I've always been attracted to, driven to, drawn to women. I 've always like women, girls, even before I found out about the Birds and the Bees.

I like women, am attracted to women, and not just they're bodies, or what they have to offer me in an intimate way, but to their minds, their intellect, their thinking, the way of expressing themselves, the range of expression. That's denied to me as a man, least I be classified as "gay" whichi I'm not!

I don't find men attractive! Not just in the physcial sense, but, mentally, emotionally, pyschologically, spiritually! Really, just not on any level other than as fellow human beings. At best, I tolerate other men. I'm not obessed with sports, hunting, gambling, being competive. I hold my own ~ I'm no push-over, as a man ~ but I'm just really not into this competivness, dominance thing! I know ~ as a man who and what I'm about ~ and what I'm capable of! I'm not too crazy about sports, nor about doing things that produce an adreline rush ~ such as jumping out of airplanes ~ or other things that can cost you your life or limb. I as a person, am not into constantly into re-validating my masculinity ~ nor trying to prove to the world ~ nor any given person that I'm a man? I know that for sure and certain each morning when I wake up!

And, I'm not about sex this nor sex that! I'm not into metally trying to go out and sleep with any and every woman that I come across, and if you're a woman, I could really care less if your still a virgin ~ and all that crap!

I don't believe in nor want casual sex ~ just for the sake of sex!

So, already, I'm not your "normal stereotypical male!" For me, its much more about quality than quanitity!

AnyWhoo! Getting back to the main topic?

Well, the first time I tried on a pair of women's nylon tri-cot panties! It just sent me! I just loved them! I loved the color (pastel color) the cut, the fabirc! For me, it was as much the feel of the "cut" of them as it was anything! Not that the rest didn't matter!

This lead to trying out other feminnine things~ nightgowns, bras, makeup etc. It was all very evolotionary! Started out with one thing, which lead to another.

The first time that I wore pantyhose, and the feel of them as I walked! Wow!

The first time that I wore "danglingly" ear rings, and shook my head from side to side! Wow!

The first time I wore lipstick! And, feeling "pretty"!

The frist time I went "hog~wild" and went shopping without a care of what anyone thought! "Hell!" I thought! No wonder, women LOVE to shop! If I could do this everyday, I'd love shopping too!"

Being pampered from the tip of your toenails to the tip of your fingernails!

Being "doulted on!"

The swish of wearing a nightgown as you walk down the hallway of your house of your apartment!

Lighting candles, and putting some potporurie on, with dim lights, and some mood music or romantic music!

Being wanted and needed and desired!

Being pursue~!

Being romantic!

For once not having to be the guy with all the solutions to all of the problems , nor having to be "Johnny on the Spot" with all the answers to all of the questions!

For once, not having to be "Superman to the Rescue!" (It really does get old quick!)

For once being vulnerable, scared, and afraid ~ and worried! If just for a second!

For once being pursued and not the pursueed!

For once being the desired, and not the one pursuing the "desirred"

To step outside of the "The mortgage is due~! The Car Payments are due! The Visa and Mastercard is due! The light bill has to be paid! Billy needs braces! Susie to have a prom dresss! And, I need, I need, I need, I need!"

To be vulnerable!

To open yourself up to vulnerability!

To escape ~ for a moment! A second! The boss all over you azz!

To escape ~ for a moment! A second! "Suck it up~! Be a MAN!"

To open yourself up for a moment, a second, to there's another side of life!

To just be a human being! To just be a person! Being a man! Living up to society's expectations, demands, can be maddening!

The expextations of society, of our culture, of our parents, of our spouses, of our children! Of our employeers!

When all we really want, and need, is the same thing that EVERYONE wants and needs! To be accepted for who and what we are, ~ as we are! Loving, giving, caring, sharing, accepting HUMAN BEINGS!

Hello! My name is Dana! I'm a male heterosexual crossdresser!

racquel
12-23-2005, 03:10 AM
Hello Dana,my name is Racquel a male heterosexual crossdresser!:thumbsup:
p.s. great post.

SandraInHose
12-23-2005, 03:03 PM
I agree, great post. So much of it applies to me exactly as you wrote it. Thanks for the insightful and thought-provoking sentiments.

Danielle
12-23-2005, 03:21 PM
:) I have somewhat the same view and would'nt it be fun to go out and try to pick up on girl in a dress and she does not freak out.I love girls and will always ,they are the reason of me liking what I like and the reason for why I choose to respect everyone's views..nice to meet you!

Christina Nicole
12-23-2005, 04:07 PM
The first time that I wore "danglingly" ear rings, and shook my head from side to side! Wow!

The first time I wore lipstick! And, feeling "pretty"!

Ah. Makeup and earrings! My favorites. I don't know why I love earrings so much, but I do. I guess they are more delicate than other types of jewelry. I know why I love makeup. It is because it is such a creative medium. One's look can be totally transformed with the application of some color. A little more pink, or more brown, or more smokey... it totally changes the look of a woman.... or TG.

For once not having to be the guy with all the solutions to all of the problems , nor having to be "Johnny on the Spot" with all the answers to all of the questions!

For once, not having to be "Superman to the Rescue!" (It really does get old quick!)

For once being vulnerable, scared, and afraid ~ and worried! If just for a second!

For once being pursued and not the pursueed!

For once being the desired, and not the one pursuing the "desirred"

To step outside of the "The mortgage is due~! The Car Payments are due! The Visa and Mastercard is due! The light bill has to be paid! Billy needs braces! Susie to have a prom dresss! And, I need, I need, I need, I need!"

To be vulnerable!

To open yourself up to vulnerability!

To escape ~ for a moment! A second! "Suck it up~! Be a MAN!"

To open yourself up for a moment, a second, to there's another side of life!

To just be a human being! To just be a person! Being a man! Living up to society's expectations, demands, can be maddening!

The expextations of society, of our culture, of our parents, of our spouses, of our children! Of our employeers!

When all we really want, and need, is the same thing that EVERYONE wants and needs! To be accepted for who and what we are, ~ as we are! Loving, giving, caring, sharing, accepting HUMAN BEINGS!

Hello! My name is Dana! I'm a male heterosexual crossdresser!

Well, isn't there a ton of truth posted above? My wife is an extremely intelligent and talented woman. But there are things she won't or can't handle. They are automatically my problem. I get calls from her when I am halfway across the world when she has a problem with this or that. When I tell her how to resolve it I hear, "I can’t do that." When I suggest someone for her to call, she asks, "Can’t you call?" Good thing European countries have Jersey phone books.:confused:

Why is it that things men typically handle, woman won't? Certainly they are as capable. There is a huge pile of feminist literature that confirms that. My wife is not less able than some dimwitted male, but she acts as if some things are completely beyond her kin. The funny part is that no one thinks that strange in a woman. But such behavior isn't tolerated in men.

Warm regards
Christina Nicole

erica12b
12-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Hello Dana,my name is erica lynn stone and i am a male heterosexual crossdresser!
an dthis is a good post ,as a guy im not supost to feel or injoy the cloth that girls can where but i do the style textur tight in spots loose in others, yea .

melissacd
12-23-2005, 05:51 PM
You know, this is a fantasitic post! This really says so much about why we are how we are. Thanks very much for doing this :thumbsup:

You have stated in one post a littany of reasons why we like girlie things. You have pointed out that wanting to be girlie is more than dressing. You have shown us that you can be girlie and still be a perfectly normal heterosexual male. I like that.

It is interesting that you have positioned this in a way that makes it seem that a cross dressing should make a man more attractive to a woman by being more able to have things in common, much more to share and relate on - in fact you have shown us that a key benefit of a cross dressing male is that he likes to feel, emote and relate. There is so much about cross dressers that speaks positively to women. The irony is that more women are not attracted to cross dressing males than there are at present. That would be a good thing to understand the reason for as well.

Thanks for the fantastic post...

Huggs
Melissa

Dana
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
Thank you all for your kind words ~ you've all be very kind!::doll:

Bettylicious
12-24-2005, 01:55 AM
:D :thumbsup: Perfect!!! I want it framed!! that reads like a manifesto, its perfect.

susancheerleader
12-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Cool post!
I think I am just going to stay dressed from now one. It is better for my health and longjevity:D

TGMarla
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi. I'm Marla, a heterosexual crossdresser. I don't agree with everything up there ( I rather enjoy casual sex, for instance, and I love sports), but I'm pretty close. Overall it's a good post. Hits very close to the mark for many of us, I think.

What? This isn't C.A.? No 12-step program? Good. I'm not quitting anyway! :D