PDA

View Full Version : So excited

Trisha65
08-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I am so excited. This morning I have my appointment with my endocrinologist to start my HRT. I have been up for hours getting ready as I feel the need to look just perfect. This is like the first day of the rest of my new life. I doubt I will feel like this again until the time comes for SRS.

Anne Elizabeth
08-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Great!! Excited for you! I hope that it will be in my deck of cards in the future.

Gerrijerry
08-12-2013, 09:32 AM
congrats relax and enjoy.

Trisha65
08-12-2013, 08:07 PM
I had a very long appointment (over an hour) with the endocrinologist today. As expected, I was place on a collection of drugs to start my HRT therapy. It was a very interesting appointment as he not only explained the possible side effects, but how the intended effects will also happen. Although I am not one to like taking medication, I could hardly wait to get home after getting my prescription filled and take my first round of pills.

Now to only wait for the desired changes.

I Am Paula
08-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Congrats. Welcome the the first day of the rest of your life. Your appt. sounds similar to mine. Very reassuring.
Now you can just sit around and watch yer boobs grow.

Angela Campbell
08-13-2013, 04:47 AM
I had a very long appointment (over an hour) with the endocrinologist today. As expected, I was place on a collection of drugs to start my HRT therapy. It was a very interesting appointment as he not only explained the possible side effects, but how the intended effects will also happen. Although I am not one to like taking medication, I could hardly wait to get home after getting my prescription filled and take my first round of pills.

Now to only wait for the desired changes.

My Dr e mailed the prescription to the pharmacy and I picked it up on the way home.....I took the first dose in the car in the parking lot.

Celeste, You will do more than watch the boobs grow....you will go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so too.

Trisha65
08-13-2013, 07:43 AM
I am excited to watch my breasts grow, but the hourly trips to the washroom last night were not that fun, but it will still be worth it in the end.

Marleena
08-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Congrats Trish! You are on your way now.

Trisha65
08-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Obviously partly a placebo effect but I can not believe the changes in how I feel. I am ecstatic. Can not wait for physical changes but I know that will be a while

Barbara Ella
08-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Congrats Trisha. Believe me, the emotions you felt will just keep happening over and over and over....lol. Sorry, but you are now on the ride of your life. Enjoy dear.

Barbara

I Am Paula
08-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Ellen. I'm in Canada. The AA of choice is cyproterone. It's not a duiretic, and it works immediaty. (As is overnight! Ext day no more morning wood. )

I hate typing on iphones! N