PDA

View Full Version : comments

Majella St Gerard
08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I was at a GG friends house the other day and she was with her "friend" a guy, we have met several times and he has seen me dressed. He was VERY FRIENDLY to me, shook my hand many times and told me HOW NICE IT WAS TO SEE ME AGAIN. Kind of put me off a little, ya know. Anyway, I had just recently preformed in a rocky horry show in full "DRAG" and showed them a pic of me in costume. He said "Wow, you better stay away from me when I'm drunk". Now I don't mind getting compliments, but that just weird-ed me out a little. I just laughed it off, but I will not be drinking with them. Anybody else have anything like that happen to them?

Beverley Sims
08-12-2013, 02:52 PM
He may have tried to be overly sarcastic
Staying away from him when drunk, is a common phrase used so I do not put much weight on that.
If you get an over affectionate hug from him sometimes then stand with your back to the wall until you are able to ascertain his amount of friendliness. :)

Jodi
08-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Why are people so sensitive? Just laugh it off.

Jodi

Being Paige
08-12-2013, 08:22 PM
yes, just laugh it off as Jodi said above!!

NicoleScott
08-12-2013, 08:27 PM
You were in costume, but maybe he saw a dude in a dress and was caught off-guard, fumbling for something appropriate to say, and what came out, came out. Maybe it was intended as a compliment.