PDA

View Full Version : Does liking blue make you attracted to Smurfs?

whowhatwhen
08-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm just asking questions here...
Some people will deny it but honestly it's pretty transparent what's going on, look at all that blue eyeshadow and tell me it's not smurflove.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 09:12 PM
That will make you gay if you wear blue eyeshadow, no doubt about it, cd + blue eyeshadow = serious gayness ;)

Amy R Lynn
08-12-2013, 09:14 PM
I look great with a bit of blue eye shadow, and well.... Definitely not gay. Not sure what this thread has to do with cross dressing though...

whowhatwhen
08-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Wait...
*looks at picture*

Oh crap.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Are you sure now, because we have it on the highest authority that this is indeed a fact.

And I'm not sure what it has to do with CD'ing either, although I'm sure it kinda is.... don't all CD's wear blue eyeshadow?? I know my other half does... so she must be gay... Maybe we should ask her that shall not be named, who knows all in the universe... :rolleyes:

Actually there is a point to this, it's called 'making an assumption'...

AllieSF
08-12-2013, 09:31 PM
I just assumed that because all aliens are gay, and all CD's are aliens that 1 + 1 has to equal a gay threesome. What's that about the word "assume" and "making an ass of you and me"? I think that has a direct correlation, or maybe indirect around to the back door, to Nicole's question about Uranus. I am so happy that I am not straight. I just love those curves.

whowhatwhen
08-12-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm drawing the line at Alf before this gets weird.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 09:34 PM
:^5: Allie lol...

And don't forget, looking at pictures of CD's if you are a man will also make you gay... even if you're not gay, you will become gay and wear blue eyeshadow and become a smurfette...

And I'm blaming Marleena... this is all her fault :eek:

Before this get's weird?? and it's not weird already?? lol...

You realise those mean mods won't know what to do with this thread... I suggest they LEAVE it ;) or those aliens will abduct them... and turn them gay..

(no offense to gay people is intended)

Marleena
08-12-2013, 09:37 PM
LMAO what a bloody<--- english word for Tamara, mess!

Candice Mae
08-12-2013, 09:42 PM
I've barely wore blue eye shadow, maybe once or twice when I first started using make up. I've used ivory and brown ever since, so no Smurfs or homosexuality for me.

ReineD
08-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Oh no! I wear blue eyeshadow all the time, and I had no idea it meant that I was gay or attracted to Smurfs. In fact, I always assumed that I was hetero. Gosh, are you sure? It must be true if you and Tamara say so.

Darn. I'll have to gather up my courage, bite the bullet, be honest and tell my SO. I hope s/he won't be mad because it took me so long to tell her. But, it should be OK, it was an honest mistake, because I didn't know what wearing blue eyeshadow meant until just now. :p

AllieSF
08-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I would blame the OP for the post on basically the same topic prior to Marleena's. However and that being said, Marleena is such a cool gay, err, I mean lesbian member here, let's just blame her because it makes it much easier and we can avoid any bad back wash, better known in the medical field as GERD!

And now that you mention it, blue eye shadow does compliment my beautiful once hazel and now totally blue eyes. Gee, wiz, I am still even more gay after all these posts. Not that there is anything wrong with it. When will it end?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GMZjkNW5b8

ENJOY!!

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 09:52 PM
lol @ seinfeld :lol:

So, there's another question for aliens with hazel eye colour... does it make them also gay if they turn blue?? I mean, mine were hazel and are now green...

Yes Marleena... this is fubar!! :D

Reine, there's no hope for you now, you wore the eyeshadow... I'm afraid, you are... a... CD :eek:

Beverley Sims
08-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I digress here, I look at the photo gallery so I am gay!
I was certainly abducted by aliens, and smurfs are the straightest thing I have seen since spaghetti....
To answer the question I would have to say NO!

I have a question.....

Corinne,
Have you been drinking with Marleena?

Lorileah
08-12-2013, 10:57 PM
This is NOT a CD subject.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 11:40 PM
This is NOT a CD subject.
Says you :slap: