PDA

View Full Version : Five Wonderful Days

ellieg
08-13-2013, 05:36 PM
My wife tolerates my dressing, but does not allow me to be dressed in front of our children. For the last five days, the kids have been staying with their grandparents and it has been like a nonstop Christmas morning for me! I was dressed all weekend, and the last two days I have been able to change to my preferred wardrobe as soon as I get home from work and stay that way until the following morning. I can't wait to see the kids but I'm really going at miss this freedom to be myself!

Stephanie47
08-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Until my daughter returned from the mid west my wife would visit her for seven to ten days every fall. That gave me time to hang many of my dresses in the closet, stock my draw with panties, bras and stockings, line the heels under the foot of the bed, and, basically be femme 24/7. It was great. I even dolled myself up and went for every strolls.

Beverley Sims
08-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Good for you Ellie, at least you do appreciate your kids.
Unlike some I have seen here.

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi Ellie, Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out.

Jessica S
08-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Just had the same thing last week. My kids were at there grandparents for about 5 days. I only regret I had to travel for work on two of those days.

Ellie52
08-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Looking forward to Saturday as my 20yr old will be out all day and night. Ellie day for me......From one Ellie to another.....