PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the same color clothes in femme and drab modes?

Shayna
08-14-2013, 12:30 AM
I realized last week that most of the femme clothes I had were the same colors I tend to wear as a man – black, gray, denim. I mean, the little black dress is a classic (and I wish I could get a few that I've purged over the years back). Even my panties were either black or nude.

What got me thinking about this was seeing an ad with a plum dress that I just fell in love with, and it made me think, why have I not explored color, florals, etc? So earlier this week I picked up a pair of purple panties, and black & white pair with red lace trim. Looking forward to exploring more colors.

Any thoughts?

Beverley Sims
08-14-2013, 01:01 AM
My color choice is very different for either mode.

Amanda M
08-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Mine too. As Amanda I go for corals florals and whites. I even have a purple pantsuit! In drab, it´s blues and cream or pale lemon for shirts. NEVER ever beige or brown.

Stephanie47
08-14-2013, 01:32 AM
When working my work clothes were solid pants (black, grey, brown) and solid shirts (any color). Shoes were black or brown. The only diversity was in the ties. A little bit of self expression in an otherwise mundane office environment. En femme! A lot of floral and other print dresses. Maybe 10% of my 100 plus dresses are solids, which includes basic black. Shoes are a wide range to complement the diverse dresses. Male underwear is basic white and black. Now, panty, bra and slip complement and match the dresses.

Brittany CD
08-14-2013, 01:48 AM
I like pink in female mode but would never wear pink in guy mode

Kelley
08-14-2013, 05:07 AM
I just can't find the colors I like in men's cloths so I buy what they have.

erickka
08-14-2013, 05:17 AM
You'll NEVER catch me in pink or purple in drab, but enfemme, they are my favorite colors. Also, I have come to really like florals and animal prints ,but only have a few dresses or tops in them.

Sometimes Steffi
08-14-2013, 05:24 AM
I pretrty much like the same colors in boy modes as in girl mode. But, my boy mode colors have never been restrictive. I have never owned a white shirt. All of my shirts are solid colors, stripes or cross stripes. I have several purple or lavender shirts, and one almost pink, in additions to the blues, grays and browns. I also have an assortment of men's bikini or low rise briefs in an assortment of colors, including pastel pink, yellow and blue, plus a few purples thrown in, in addition to the red, gray, black, brown, etc. I also have some Hawaiian floral shirts, including a neon pink one that I sometimes wear on dress-down Fridays. I can't remember the last time I wore anything green.

In girl mode, I have mostly blue, white, red, black and pink. No brown, and still no green.

My

Sabrina133
08-14-2013, 05:49 AM
simply said .... no. At work i dress in conservative dark blue, dark gray wool suits. At home i dress in a variety of fabrics, textures and colors.

reb.femme
08-14-2013, 06:05 AM
Definitely different. I try to add colour in boy mode. But girl side is more flamboyant, especially for pink and purple.

Rebecca

BLUE ORCHID
08-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi Shayna, I wear mens shirts in pink and purple with out any problems.

jennylove
08-14-2013, 07:00 AM
im the same way I tend to lean towards black in both modes I have over colors but black always wins its sexy in girl and I blend in when in boy mode

Cheryl T
08-14-2013, 07:20 AM
My choices are not even close from one to the other.
My male clothes are all dull being denim, or grey or dark colors except for a bunch of white t-shirts.
My other clothes are the total opposite. I love purple and pink, orange makes me glow, yellow and red and teal fill my closet. As for lingerie, just name a color and you'll probably find it in my drawer.

Sarah Beth
08-14-2013, 07:34 AM
This thread hits upon something I have been thinking about lately. That is how much I have overcompensated in the past for my fem feelings and how much I really still do. I didn't think I did that much until my wife recently pointed out that I as a man I still will not wear pink or other pastel colors. In man mode I wear jeans almosot always, and grey or dark blue polo, henley's or t shirts. In my female wardrobe I have a lot of pastel colors, pinks, blues, along with red and black, and several things floral. I haven't ever even wanted my wife to do our bedroom sheets or anything floral.

In being honest with myself thinking about it I really would like our bedroom to look a bit more feminine, I'm going to talk to her about that today. She has been wanting some new linens for the bedroom so maybe its time.

Tina B.
08-14-2013, 11:44 AM
I wear colors when dressed, I would never consider in drab. In drab I wear blues, Grey's, or brown and tan. When dressed, I love bright colors, Red, Hot Pink, bright Yellow, Orange. As a guy, I seldom ear plaids or strips, I prefer solids, while when dressed, I love floral prints, tribal prints, Polka dots, and all things patterned. So I guess my female taste and my male taste is way different.

bridget thronton
08-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Many different prints and a more colorful pallet on my girls clothes

Kate Simmons
08-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Nope. In guy mode I'm pretty much a chambray, sweatshirt, denim or khaki kind of guy. When I'm en femme, anything goes, especially the brighter colors. Same body, two different tastes.:)