PDA

View Full Version : Respect

Rikidee
08-14-2013, 06:17 PM
I just want to say that I have lots of respect for all you ladies. By posting on this site you are owning who you are to various degrees. The girls here range from living as women 24/7 to the crossdresser who has never been seen by anyone but herself in the darkness of her closet. Real women also run the gamut from gorgeous to not so much so, from short to tall, from thick to thin. Real women also range from girly girls to tomboys who want to dress and act like boys. My point is that there is no right or wrong way to do what we do. All that matters is what is right for you. Dress as often as you like or as often as you are able, dress in any style you like, go where you want as much as your comfort level or situation allows. Life is too short don't waste it, embrace it, squeeze it, enjoy it the most you can! Mostly be careful and have fun. Hugs Riki

Kate Simmons
08-14-2013, 06:51 PM
The respect is mutual my friend. My basic message here is always just be yourself and be true to yourself and that is also my one and only requirement for friendship.:)

Julie Gaum
08-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Ricci, well said. Thank you.
Julie

Beverley Sims
08-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Thank you and I agree whole heartedly.

Juliea661
08-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Thank you Riki!!! So well stated and so true.
Hugs, Jules

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2013, 07:05 AM
Hi Rikidee, It's like I always say real women come in all sizes and shapes.

JUSTME
08-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Thank you for your kind words. I dress for me. I have been out of the darkness of my closet, but not too far. :)

Princess Grandpa
08-15-2013, 08:10 AM
One reads a lot of different types of posts on these boards. Some are meant to make the O.P. feel better, some are meant to cause the reader to think. Some are meant to lend support and encouragement. Some to create division and animosity. The sole purpose of this post is to make others feel better about themselves.

Thank you!
Hug
Rita