PDA

View Full Version : after a difficult few weeks a small gesture but interesting development.....

Jessicajane
08-15-2013, 07:44 AM
:D so dearest wife returns from a shopping trip tonight and shows me the clothes she has bought, which is great as she has not splashed out on herself for a while and it was long over due....then she turned around and handed me a small bag, "I think some of the colours you wear are too strong try this nail polish"....totally unexpected "love " gift...wearing the nail polish now ..it is a pink /nude colour "sinfully sweet"...happy as....!!

KimberlyJean
08-15-2013, 08:10 AM
I really can't figure my wife out, she acts as if she hates my girl side then last weekend she gave me a pink loofa to use in the shower. We have to take the acceptance when we can get it.

Princess Grandpa
08-15-2013, 08:16 AM
Baby steps. Kim's right brake it as you get it. Be extravagant in your gratitude. As Dale Carnegie put it "Be hearty in you approbation and lavish in your praise". Ensure the next time she thinks accepting thoughts she remembers how good she felt the last time she was accepting.

They may be small tokens but I'm guessing it was a huge step for her. I hope it's the beginning of an easier time for you both.

Hug
Rita

P.S. go do something unexpected for her maybe?

samanthasolo
08-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Surprises are nice from an accepting wife. A couple of weeks ago my wife had a box delivered from DSW. I knew she had ordered shoes for herself, I was truly surprised when she handed me one of the two pairs and said, "This pair is for my girl" it was a super HAWT pair of Jessica Simpson cork platform peeptoe pumps in white with super sexy crisscross ankle straps. The funny part is that she made a statement a few weeks before saying to me, " Isn't 18 pairs of shoes enough". Well here's to 19 and a super fantastic wife.

gatorgirl
08-15-2013, 09:06 AM
New here and to CDing, just found out about my BF of 2 years. Anyway, had a wild hair last week and went to Victoria's secret and got him some super silky panties. He wore them to work the next day and loved them!! Felt good that I could make him feel that nice with a small gesture. I think it helps him to truly believe that I will support him.

Dianne S
08-15-2013, 09:30 AM
I really can't figure my wife out, she acts as if she hates my girl side then last weekend she gave me a pink loofa to use in the shower. We have to take the acceptance when we can get it.

+1... I mentioned in another post that our marriage is going through rocky times and though my wide doesn't hate my CDing, it's certainly one of the stressors. Despite that, on the weekend my wife took me to a couple of consignment stores and helped my buy two skirts, a dress, a top and a couple of pairs of earrings. Then yesterday, we went to Le Chateau factory outlet (a Canadian fashion store) and she helped me buy a blouse, a coverup, a necklace, and a great pair of high-heeled sandals.

I can't figure it out...

josrphine
08-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Hi Jessicajane, It sounds like you have won her over. Now go out an get her something nice. My wife birthday was Aug.7 an when I gave her the bag of jewelry I had been getting for her she was thrilled. We have been together for 7 yrs now an we go out as sisters. I have two wigs that are the same as her hair, one is just like her hair an style. We are both the same size in cloths an shoes, so we have a great wardrobe. I am losing weight an am down to a 14/16 so she is going to lose to. We go out as sisters an have a ball, so let your wife know there are other couples out here that the wife accepts the women in you. It can be very exciting. JO

kimdl93
08-15-2013, 09:48 AM
that's a lovely gesture on her part. Keep at it, things will get better and better.

Barbra P
08-15-2013, 10:08 AM
I was surprised last Monday when opening my Birthday presents from my Daughter and Grandkids when my Wife handed me two gift certificates to a local nail salon. As she handed them to me she said “You can use these for you and you, you and me, or you and (daughter’s name).” My Daughter took me for a pedicure for Father’s Day two years ago and I came home with my toenails painted a Poppy Pink. About a month later my Wife and I went for pedicures and the pedicurist recognized me and applied the same color polish – they remained polished up until a couple of weeks ago in differing colors. I had to remove the polish a couple weeks ago as it had become too worn and chipped and looked terrible My Wife isn’t into my dressing much although she doesn’t object to my dressing around the house as long as I don’t dress more than about once a week.

Beverley Sims
08-15-2013, 10:22 AM
It is so wonderful to share. :)

I was just looking back through old posts and noticed you talked about Australian men being beer swillers, has the outlook changed for you?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?163728-Living-with-the-dinosaurs-in-the-land-that-time-forgot-!!
The thread showed a redneck view and I wondered if that had improved?

Stephanie47
08-15-2013, 10:23 AM
For all of you that have had your wives give you a simple gift, I am envious. Even if a wife is not totally on board with a man's cross dressing to at least convey a positive sentiment through an expression of love is reassuring.