PDA

View Full Version : Persuaded do dress by GG who doesn't know you dress

heathr1
08-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Has this happened?

For me, only make-up though.

GroovyChristy
08-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Yep! One time when I was 16, my girlfriend at the time put eyeliner on me and had me wear some of her clothes. It was more of a joke than anything, but I think she wanted to do the eyeliner because some pop-punk bands she was into wore eyeliner. The clothes looked kind of ridiculous because she was a lot smaller than me, but it was fun!

Looking at a lot of bands recently, I'm thinking of starting to wear eyeliner even in "guy mode."

Lady Catherine
08-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Yes. When I was in high school one of my girlfriends liked to dress me up so I let her. She even used to French braid my hair. She never wanted me to go out in public though. Just in her bedroom.

Dianne S
08-15-2013, 01:45 PM
No, never. Darn it! Though my youngest daughter likes to put hair clips and ribbons in my hair... she thinks it's a great joke.

Beverley Sims
08-15-2013, 03:54 PM
There were many experiments before they realised I looked good.

deborahtg42
08-15-2013, 03:56 PM
I wish this would have happened many times, lol

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi Heathr, Only in my dreams.

Janine cd
08-15-2013, 09:30 PM
I wish it had happened when I was 16. Life would be so much nicer now.

Mollyanne
08-16-2013, 05:57 AM
I wish my wife would do it to me so I could "come out" more easily

Molly

Aly Cat
08-16-2013, 08:18 AM
Only on Halloween when I was like 17. My gf and her sister dressed me up in nylons, miniskirt, blouse, kneehigh boots, makeup and everything. I loved every minute of it being pampered and dressed.

Juliea661
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Gosh, only when I was five or six. My sister did it for fun - I secretly LOVED IT...!!!
;-)

Hugs, Jules

TrishaV
08-17-2013, 04:36 AM
Actually I just started dressing and this is what started it. :)

Hugs Trisha.

Alice C
08-17-2013, 05:09 AM
How did it happen?

stephNE
08-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Many years ago, I worked at a large company. A coworker, young lady would show me things like magazine adds for lingerie and say "I think you would look good in this". I always wondered if she somehow knew I was a CDer????

Sara Jessica
08-17-2013, 06:48 AM
I was dating a girl in college after coming out of a several-year relationship with another girl who was very willing and enthusiastic to share her clothes with me. This new girl and I were talking one night and she said something to the effect of "I have always wanted to dress up a BF in women's clothes, makeup, shoes, etc but have never found a willing participant".

Given the fact I was trying to avoid coming to grips with my trans nature, I broke up with her very soon thereafter. Probably best that I never went there with her, the break-up ended up being very messy as my friends and I would run into her all around town and those encounters were typically very negative. Had I indulged in her little fantasy, there is little doubt that she would have outed me big-time to my friends. Back then, that's something I would not have been prepared to handle.

TrishaV
08-17-2013, 07:15 AM
Basically I made her really upset (I can't remember how) and as a way to make it better I told her she could do what ever she wanted to me for a day and she decided to put me in makeup and a dress and put extentions in my hair and I looked pretty hot so I started doing it while I was alone and now in two weeks I've gotten 4 cute pairs of shoes two full outfits and two wigs plus many other little items I don't think she knows.

Sabrina133
08-17-2013, 07:30 AM
My SO does it to me now :-)

Tawne
08-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Ex-gf wanted to do my makeup one night when we were drunk (I think), it was not sexual, not ended that way...unfortunately. haha

Ressie
08-17-2013, 10:21 AM
No, but in the '80s the drummer in my band had a groupie that was very kinky. She was a stripper and a nymph. Anyway, he told us that she wanted to dress him and I kept thinking it should have been me that had the fling with her. She had lots of sexy clothes and was about my size!

linda allen
08-17-2013, 10:23 AM
I've never had a female try to dress me or put makeup on me. Never. :sad:

Angie G
08-17-2013, 11:01 AM
No but I got enough dressing with out help.:hugs:
Angie

Loni
08-17-2013, 11:13 AM
if only ��

Druscilla Supernovae
08-17-2013, 11:18 AM
I went to a small halloween party at my then girlfriends friends place. I dressed up myself but my girlfriend and her friend helped me with my makeup. Boy that was fun. This was on halloween in 2012.

naye
08-18-2013, 12:49 AM
when I was around 20 y/o one girlfriend liked to dress me as a girl, but I always said that I didn't want to, but I finally accepted in two occasiones, of god, it was great, unfortunately I needed to be pretending that I was disliking what she was doing.

Julogden
08-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah, the girl I ended up marrying used to occasionally try to put some of her stuff on me, but it was way too small, so that didn't go anywhere. One Halloween, she borrowed a bra and a dress from a larger girlfriend of hers and dressed me up. Of course, as soon as she found out that I liked it, then she hated it. :(

Carol

SaraNZ
08-18-2013, 02:50 AM
unfortunately no...but oh how I wish!

Rachel Morley
08-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Persuaded to dress by a GG who didn't know I wanted to? ... yes. It was when I was 25 and my girlfriend at the time thought it would be fun to dress me up in her clothes, put makeup on me and "turn me into a girl" . She thought it was great fun and pushed me to do it several times after that. She also (from time to time) wanted me to wear some items of hers when I was in boy mode too.

Now, let's fast forward 15 years to when I met my wife. I was 40. That was a case of persuaded to dress up by a GG who did know I wanted to ... as we met on a CDing forum so she already knew all about me.