PDA

View Full Version : Whooaaa, has it really been that long?

Princess Chantal
08-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Have you ever had a crossdressing session in which it was so enjoyable that you did not have the desire or the need to physically crossdress afterwards for a long period of time?
What about a session where it was so satisfying that anything to do with crossdressing (like crossdressing based forums, thoughts, online shopping etc) could not be traced for weeks?

kimdl93
08-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Interesting question. So far, the answer is no. My longest recent CDng session was a full, uninterrupted week without ever having to shift back to male mode. All I felt at the end was a touch of regret and anticipation of the next opportunity.

Beverley Sims
08-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Only when I was younger and a new love came into my life, distracting me for a time. :)

dragdoll
08-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Haven't really CD'd since Halloween

Andi.Devine
08-16-2013, 11:58 AM
I get to wear matching sleep sets of camisole/pantie or camisole/sleep short most nights of the week. I travel a lot for work. However; when I get a chance to work from home then I can go full on with dressing during the day. The more I get a chance to dress during the day at home, the more I want to do it. Unfortunately, I don't get to work from home that often so I have to go quite sometime between day time dressing. :sad:

So to answer your question, at this point no, when I get a few days to do so, I wish for more. :daydreaming:

carhill2mn
08-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Nope, that has never happened to me!

AllieSF
08-16-2013, 12:47 PM
No. I live alone, am retired, am comfortable with who I am, and I usually get out whenever I want. Therefore, just about all of my dressing "sessions", which are frequent enough, have something to do with trying on clothes after buying them, trying on different outfits to chose the one I want for the upcoming venue, to going out with friends to whatever event. I hardly ever feel that strong "need" to dress, because I am not held back when I want to dress. I am satisfied/sated so to speak. I do have those occasional periods of time when I do not dress for a couple of weeks and there is no panic on my part, because I know that soon I will dress and all is good. There are also those few rare occasions where I do feel the need to dress and then I do at home.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Chantal , That must've been one Hell of a dress up session , No that hasn't happened to me yet.

Abbygirl
08-16-2013, 09:19 PM
An especially good session just means I already know what I'll be wearing next time I dress. I never seem to become satiated, a good session just amps up my desire to do it again.