PDA

View Full Version : When your children started school, did you dress more?

Miss Mandy
08-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Earlier this week my youngest child started school. Yesterday, my wife and I had the first full days alone together in years. I decided not to let the day go to waste!

After getting the little ones on their way, I preceded to get fully made-over and slipped on my favorite corsolette, forms, pads, stockings, black velvet slippers, and my new black shadowline floor length peignoir. I did some light cleaning, served my wife coffee and tea as she worked at her computer. We relaxed, chatted, and ate breakfast together that I had prepared.

I spent nearly seven hours as Jessica and my wife said I could dress any time we had a free day alone together at home!!!

My question, did anyone start dressing more when your children finally entered school?

MysticLady
08-17-2013, 12:12 PM
My question, did anyone start dressing more when your children finally entered school?

Actually Sweetie, My fridge will actually have food for a couple of more days.(I had a dream that my fridge told me that it was afraid of my kiddo's eating it) I am so ready for them to go back:D

Beverley Sims
08-17-2013, 03:10 PM
When the children are not around it does provide more opportunity.

Cindia
08-17-2013, 03:46 PM
When the children are not around it does provide more opportunity.

What she said

kymmieLorain
08-17-2013, 04:27 PM
It does as my wife also goes back to work. So o my week days off I am free to dress. as long as my 19yo is also working.

Kymmie

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi Miss Jessica, It did make thing easier many years ago.

MissTee
08-17-2013, 07:41 PM
No such luck with home dressing. Home school a child with learning disabilities. I do have a place in another state that's our getaway, though.

WandaRae2009
08-18-2013, 05:54 PM
I could say that the same happened for me a few years after when the wife went back to work as well. However, I was not out to my wife until a number of years after. I looked forward to the few days where she was at work and I was home alone for several hours of privacy. I think that was the time that I started to experimenting with makeup and started to accumulate my own clothing.

Stephanie47
08-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Oh yes! And, more so when the children were long gone from the house. And, the wife was working also. As a retiree, having a wife as an educator affords me seven hours a day to be en femme. Stephanie gets to change into a pretty outfit, make breakfast, eat outdoors (weather permitting), do chores, etc totally en femme. Not having to snatch crumbs of time actually reduces stress- duh! And, when having time to let Stephanie express herself actually has reduced the amount of time I spend en femme. Patiently looking forward to September 4th.

Allison Chaynes
08-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Absolutely. From the day school ended last May, I was counting down the days til it started back up.

Dianne S
08-19-2013, 01:58 AM
Hell, yes! All I can say is: Watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcYbo7pjto) to see how I feel. :)