PDA

View Full Version : What materials are CD?

Julie York
08-17-2013, 04:57 PM
I think CDs go for classic materials simply because they can't usually incorporate them into their every day lives and they are signals of femininity, silks, nylon, satin, frills etc.

Latex and rubber and leather also crop up but usually with some sort of fetish power element. What do you think?

I'm thinking of going for the snake skin mini skirt and crocodile heels looks.

Too much?

:)
I don't want to stand out at the school reunion.

Tina B.
08-17-2013, 05:33 PM
I don't know, I kind of like polyester and cotton myself.
I'm afraid, the snake skin and the croc would clash just a bit, maybe a solid skirt and a snake skin top would work better with the crocodile shoes, you know, put a little space between them, then it might work!

Sabrina133
08-17-2013, 05:36 PM
As a girl who loves all things feminine, I don't think so. I love the silk, nylons etc. But frankly, i've been known to bring out the latter as well ....

NathalieX66
08-17-2013, 05:48 PM
I just simply prefer to be the average girly girl woman.
When I'm out in public ,this is how I want people to see me.

The truth is, I want to experience life from the female point of view, therefore the male POV gets kind of boring and average.
When I'm girl in the public eye, I feel like I'm removed from the guy world. Thats fine with me.

Wildaboutheels
08-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Apparently you have been here for almost 10 years and STILL have not received your copy of THE CrossDressers Handbook? I never got mine either but I would check with one of the Forum dinos who has a copy.

I think whatever floats YOUR boat is OK both at home and/or out in public.

I think the book says differently.

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Te Crossdressers handbook Chapter one page one paragraph #1 says, The only rule is that there are no rules.

Amanda63
08-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Ohh Julie "Too Much" is just right......

Beverley Sims
08-18-2013, 03:26 AM
And you don't want to stand out at the school reunion?
Go and make an impact. :)

Rachel Morley
08-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Hi Julie,

I tend to agree with you. I do think CDers like what could be described as classic materials like silks satin and lace etc. Is it because they can't incorporate them into their every day lives? I dunno, could be. I guess a CDer in boy mode could wear a silk shirt but it might be more "difficult" with satin and lace so yes, I think you might be on to something.

Hugs
Rachel

joanna4
08-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Croc and snake skin would be an eyesore. Silk, satin, frills,etc. are very feminine. You can exclude rubber and latex which are fetish related. Leather when used correctly is very feminine, too much and it becomes fetishy.

Ressie
08-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Silk, satin, nylon etc. love the feel. See thru and lace, love the look! Leather can be very hot looking and feeling. But the garments made of these materials must be women's. The men's silk shirts of the '90s did nothing for me.

Frédérique
08-18-2013, 03:00 PM
What materials are CD?

I just ADORE Lycra!!! In fact, I used to be downright fetishistic about it…:clap:

Druscilla Supernovae
08-18-2013, 09:55 PM
I have some leather pants and skirts, some rubberwear, and plasticwear. But my main passion is pvc. I'm obsessed with it. I have over 30 pvc raincoats, pvc pyjamas, pvc bloomers, pvc, shorts, and a big sheet of pvc I like to use as a bed cover. Oh, and don't forget my pvc umbrellas.