PDA

View Full Version : Ironic situations?

SandraInHose
12-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Today, I was pleasantly surprised by a situation that arose at home. I had the day off, and my wife was just getting ready to go to work. As I was right in the middle of my weightlifting workout, she calls me upstairs. She asks me if she can have a pair of my pantyhose, since she was out of clean pairs. I had just bought several new packages recently, so I was glad to oblige.

I was struck by the irony of the situation...Here I was, all sweaty and pumped, with my masculinity and testosterone on full, and at the same time being asked to lend her a pair of MY pantyhose! ;)

Anyone else ever find themselves in a similar situation?

Nikki Dee
12-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Hi. Sandra......masculinity.?...testosterone..?..Pleas e mind your language.!!!!...not here please.!!..LOL...but I know what you mean. My wife regularly asks to borrow make-up/stockings/shoes (we take the same size) and it's so nice...sort of natural acceptance...makes me feel really good.
Love Nikki. xx

Wenda
12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
so, did your wife know you were dressing before she asked, or was this the first indication you had that she knows.
When I resumed dressing about 18 months ago, I kept my gf informed. She was a bit iffy at first, but found that having a new shopping buddy was a lot of fun. As well, it opened the opportunity for her to become the dominatrix that she has never been.
we dont push it, just go with what feels right, and most of the time, pretty well everything feels right. Carry on, and just be honest, If you enjoyed the interaction, tell her, and go from there,

SandraInHose
12-23-2005, 04:59 PM
so, did your wife know you were dressing before she asked, or was this the first indication you had that she knows.

Oh, yeah, she's known for several years now. When buying hosiery online, I'll always ask her if she needs any for herself. And the packages I'd just bought were from when we were Christmas shopping together last week.

Christina Nicole
12-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Working out? Pumped up? No, no, that never happens to me. Working out results in a figure that is ever-so-far from cute and petite when one has foul and nasty things like... ummm. not estrogen in one's bloodstream.

But my wife taking hose? Sure. She's a good usurper, she's helped herself to hose, makeup, skirts, blouses, jackets, and the like. Then she has the items altered to fit her better. It's enough to make a grown ma... woman cry.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

DonnaT
12-23-2005, 05:39 PM
My wife has borrowed a skirt and lipstick before, but not pantyhose.

Kimberly
12-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Ha. I love joking about dressing up like a woman to my friends... then thinking, "Oh my God the irony - if only they would 'dress me up'".

Hehe. Love it! Humour lets us get away with a lot.

serinalynn
12-23-2005, 09:30 PM
My wife (I believe) porposely puts all of her bras in the wash at the same time just so she can use one of mine. I don't mind as I have more than the average woman has anyway. Then in her own little way she'll ask if I feel comfortable in the bras I buy. and when I say yes I am, she will always find some little way to complain about the style I wear. I used to buy her lingerie for her but all she did was complain. So now I just buy lingerie for me. My wife most generally doesn't complain about things I wear except when it comes to bras.

HaleyPink2000
12-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Today! Wife had on a pair of my panties and the matching bra both with rose embroidery on them. She said how they were not functional just pretty. But you know what? She wore them under Her Christmas party outfit to work today. Along with my Black tights.

Now How’s that, HUH?

Haley:)

Bettylicious
12-24-2005, 02:25 AM
I was with friend who new about my crossdressing and yet we were with a mutual friend who said she was off to a girls only party. She siad half jokingly that she had rsvp'd for her an her friend and her but, i might have to dress up if i wanted to go.

I think i reacted by totally innocently resigning myself to the idea , with a sigh Älright if I have too" i said

My friend and I laughed a little harder than her fltmate at that.

Very funny, sneaky and amusing.

Roll on ladies

Bettylicious

Ms. Laura
12-24-2005, 08:14 AM
That is funny! My wife would borrow my things too but she's 100lbs. smaller. I couldn't borrow any of her things, unless it were some kind of feminization/torture thing!

GypsyKaren
12-24-2005, 10:15 AM
My wife and I borrow things from each other all the time, it's really fun.

GypsyKaren

Laura Jane
12-24-2005, 10:42 AM
I recently had a 'Casual' G/F stay over who doesn't know about Laura. She wasn't planing on an overnighter, so in the morning asked if she could have a pair of my boxers. I was happy to oblige. The irony was of course there was a huge bundle of panties hiding in the canvas storage bags on the shelves in my wardrode. Shame it wasn't the right time to insist on a swap! :rolleyes:

Clare
12-25-2005, 03:11 AM
I was not out to my ex wife (although I had dropped lots of hints) about my true crossdressing, however she knew I wore pantyhose for reasons she agreed on.

As we lived in the tropics, she only had a few pairs of pantyhose since she preferred bare legs. However, when occassions required them, she'd usually steal a packet of mine (same size pantyhose) as I always had a large supply in the closet.

When this happened, I always asked her if she realised the irony of the situation and whether we could extend it to other femme clothing. The answer was always 'no' and she never replaced the pair she took from me. If only ...

Deanna2
12-25-2005, 11:08 PM
My wife often 'borrows' my pantyhose when she is out of her own. I have a nice little summer dress that she has even 'borrowed' at odd times.

ginamariesc
12-26-2005, 12:11 AM
My wife doesn't know it, but Gina has given her a nightie and a 4-color eye shadow that I looked better on her than me...! :D The nightie was a "hand me down" disguised as a new purchase, and the eye shadow just showed up... lol.... If she only knew how generous Gina is!

jenny_centaur
12-26-2005, 12:56 AM
I'm not sure if this is ironic or not: My ex-gf called round unexpectedly yesterday evening (Christmas day) with a gift for me. Somehow or other she'd got hold of a skirt I've wanted for months, in the exact colour (pink) I wanted, and in my size! I told her it was the best present I've had in a long while. I was dressed when she turned up so I put it on straight away. Of course kisses were exchanged and one thing led to another and now I'm really not certain whether she's my ex now or not! :) She went home an hour ago leaving me in limbo :confused:

Billijo49504
12-26-2005, 01:27 AM
My wife didn't have a white bra clean this morning, so she went in my drawer. No big deal, I barrowed one of her tops. I guess we share. Here I sit with a black skirt w/ pink and grey lines and a light pink sweater, black thigh hi's and my black boots. The sweater is hers.No makeup or wig. But I feel good in the clothes...BJ

Monique_Lynn
12-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Irony? My SO/wife dose not even own a bra(member of the itty bitty club), prefers hanes her way white cotton bikini panties and yes when needed will borrow pantyhose, we do mix up the wardrobe as we are very close to the same size on a lot things including shoes.
happy holidays
ginger

miss_sarah
12-27-2005, 10:17 PM
My wife and I are *just about* the same size unless it's like a very fitted top, which my broad shoulders don't agree with -- but on everything but shoes we pretty much have a communal wardrobe. I always enjoy that ironic situation where I've just bought something and she says "ooh! that's cute!" with that "i'm going to swipe that to wear tomorrow" look in her eyes LOL

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 10:38 PM
I think I am jealous.

trisha_anne
12-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Since my wardrobe started out with a few of her things and a few old things she didn't want. I feel it is only fair to share. Although she has bigger breast then what looks good on my frame (lucky girl) some things are limited but I am always willing to share with her when I can.

Tamara Barclay
12-27-2005, 11:45 PM
When my wife was pregnant with two of our 3 kids, she used to borrow my things all the time. On one particular occasion, it was our first night out alone in like 12 months. She borrowed this great very low cut black dress, but now at least she saw one benefit to living with a CD!