PDA

View Full Version : disruption

lucaluca
08-19-2013, 05:19 AM
hello,

i often feel disrupted (if you can say this in english ;) ). i now i would feel a lot better if i would know what i want, but i always run through phases. sometimes i feel more feminine and sometimes i feel more masculine. in those phases i can't accept the other side of me. sometimes i want to go to the gym, build muscles, have a beard and be a masculine man and the other times i want to be more feminine (no beard, skinny figure etc.). a phase lasts for 3 month or maybe only 2 days. but this drives me insane.

do you know this? how do you really know which way to go or how do you combine these to sides?

Beverley Sims
08-19-2013, 05:27 AM
Luca,
these are natural phases that you go through and are not uncommon.
As you get older your feelings will change and you may become even more confused.
I say you just have to sit it out and wait.
Maybe you need to see a therapist and if you are not too troubled you can wait and see where your feelings take you.
Take care.

Kate Simmons
08-19-2013, 05:28 AM
you need to identify and address your deep feelings.This internal mechanism is usually what drives us to do one thing or another. Once you address the feelings, accept them and make them your own, you can move forward.:)

MysticLady
08-19-2013, 07:04 AM
do you know this? how do you really know which way to go or how do you combine these to sides?

Just go w/ the flow. It will mellow out once you give your femme side, total freedom. It did for me. You know how we are, we always want what we can't have and restriction just amplifies that feeling.

Tina B.
08-19-2013, 08:25 AM
I know the feelings you are having, I've grown many beards in my live, just to shave them off to become more feminine after a couple of months, and then wanted the beard back the next week. But with age, I've learned I really don't want the beard anymore, I don't want to be masculine, I don't want to be sexy, I don't even care about passing, since I don't go anywhere.
I just want to be me on any given day, one day that might be a pair of jeans and a grubby shirt, without a shave even, but the next day, I can still be as pretty as possible with little effort.
You just have to figure out which side pulls the strongest, the guy that wants to wear a dress and look like a lady, or the guy that wants to be macho, and wear a beard. And remember we have members that do both!