PDA

View Full Version : On your quest to be more femme, which would you choose?

Erica Marie
08-19-2013, 06:05 AM
If you had a choice to choose one thing to help you be more femme but yet still live as a guy what would you choose?

Breasts or to be free of all body hair (face,legs,chest,ect..)

Would it be easier to blend in with breasts or no hair as a guy, which do you think less people would notice.

I would choose to be hair free. Im a small breasted person and I am happy with that. ;-)

Mollyanne
08-19-2013, 06:08 AM
I would choose the former(Breasts) because I could remove all the hair in the places that I had to!!!!!!!

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
08-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi Erica Marie, To be free of body hair below the eyes.

Karren H
08-19-2013, 06:21 AM
My breasts are good enough so I choose no body hair.... or taking all my body hair and move it to the top of my head would be even better.....

Teddie
08-19-2013, 06:30 AM
My breasts are good too, So, I'd go for the body hair.

Beverley Sims
08-19-2013, 07:05 AM
Hair free would be easier I can live with my small breasts

WandaRae2009
08-19-2013, 07:10 AM
I would say all the hair except the top of my head.

rachaelsloane
08-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Got to go with no hair. It's a real pain in the ... having to shave everyday.

Sarah Beth
08-19-2013, 07:21 AM
It would have to be the hair for me as well, if something would come up so I had a good excuse to give for not having any I would be without it now.

Lynn Marie
08-19-2013, 07:36 AM
If I can only have one, I'll go with hairy boobs!

Cheryl T
08-19-2013, 07:43 AM
No body hair for sure. It would make my makeup routine so much faster without all the coverups and such. The hair is just a pain and I'd love to be smooth all the time.

MsRenee
08-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Im gonna go with the majority and say no body hair, thats like the hardest thing to control and to be able to take shorter showers would be a blessing.
Hugs
Renee

DanielleJean
08-19-2013, 08:02 AM
I'd say no body hair too.

Tina B.
08-19-2013, 08:18 AM
I agree with Karren, I'll go with all the hair on the body being put on top of my head, since I have a nice set of small breast, I'm good there, and if I can have the hair put on top, I can give up the wigs.

winny
08-19-2013, 08:33 AM
i would have to pick being hairless since i like my little boobies.. i naturally have very little body hair, it's the facial hair that i'd like to see disappear..

linda allen
08-19-2013, 08:39 AM
You can buy boobs but it's hard to buy a hairless body. Of course, boobs would be a problem if you're living as a male. I would choose the (almost) hairless body. No facial, chest, and back hair and just a little light hair on the arms and legs. I would settle for no facial hair, I could shave the rest.

NicoleScott
08-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Before I shaved it all (arms, legs, & chest) I found it much easier to appear to have boobs than to appear hairless. I wore two pantyhose or thick tights to cover leg hair, and I wore long sleeved tops that couldn't be low-cut. All that changed with shaving. Plus, I loved the feel of smooth legs. AND, nobody noticed when I was in guy mode.

suchacutie
08-19-2013, 10:41 AM
I'd start with the hair. One doesn't need large breasts necessarily but having a bunch of hair in unexpected places for a feminine being would not be positive.

docrobbysherry
08-19-2013, 10:54 AM
I choose both. As I'm a closet CD, not TS, I change the size of my forms as often as a woman changes her mind! And, I'm lucky to have no visible body hair.

Stephanie47
08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
If I did not have to shave my face I'd really love that. I was never one for a beard. Therefore, no need for facial hair as a male, cross dresser or not! I was never a very hairy guy to begin with. I see lots of guys my age wearing shorts who have minimal or no hair on their legs. It seems nobody even notices. Yesterday I noticed some guy who was totally out of shape mowing his lawn. He had really large "man boobs." The only problem was he also had the traditional other features, i.e., the male gut and excessive poundage. My preference is cup size (C) would seemingly attract attention on my frame. Hairless would be great. On the breasts, I could do as many girls did in high school in my day: false advertizing!

boink
08-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Easy choice: Goodbye body hair. No question at all.

Sure breastforms can occasionally be a challenge, and certain things don't work as well with them, but body hair is much more of a pain to deal with.

Tracii G
08-19-2013, 11:12 AM
No body hair below the eyes for sure.

jennylove
08-19-2013, 11:26 AM
its a no brainer no hair from eyes down who likes to shave

Kelley
08-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Boobs are too hard to hide in guy mode but no one notices the lack of body hair, so no body hair for me.

Kelley

alwayshave
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Definitely hair. I have been without hair for about 8 months and will never grow it back.

nethiker55
08-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Eyah I have to go with the crowd on this no hair below the eyes. I have small boobs and the wife has not noticed they are growing but hair she notices

Dianne S
08-19-2013, 04:08 PM
No hair for sure. Shaving/waxing/epilating/dissolving chemically is a giant pain. Whereas for breasts, I pop a couple of forms into a bra and I'm good to go.

Ellie52
08-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Im so lucky as I have very little hair below the eyes (except underarms). I shave twice a week but no one notices if I do or dont. My arms and hands are almost hairless (very light fluff). I shave my legs but its blonde hair and quite fine.
The only place I want hair is on my head but I havent got any there either.
Dont think I would get away with permanent boobs though...Ellie

EllenJo
08-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Put me with the no hair below the eyes crowd. It is so tireing to shave, wax, ect.... Breasts can be added easily enough if you want to, but dealing with all the body hair is another story.

kimdl93
08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm not particularly hairy....just a few strays on my chest, light blonde peach fuzz on my arms and legs, so I'll go for breasts!

MissVictoria
08-19-2013, 08:41 PM
As an Italian man, I have to say hair. All of it! It would save me countless hours!

tiffanyjo89
08-19-2013, 08:54 PM
No body hair for sure...and by no body hair, I mean no hair anywhere but what grows out from the top of the head.

That would be a dream for me. And it would work in guy mode and girl mode too.

giuseppina
08-19-2013, 10:29 PM
No body hair for me. It's easier to get away with a hairless body than breasts. That said, I wouldn't have natural breasts removed.

Gretchen_To_Be
08-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Erica Marie, I would kill to be as slim as you. I have no problem with shaving as it is part of my CD enjoyment. But I curse everyday being able to fit into a Medium-Large/size 12-14 skirt but having a neanderthal upper body. I keep telling myself I will be a size "wonderful" like you but not sure it's worth giving up steaks, dark beer, and Scotch. I suppose that means my CD is just that, and I will never transition. You look awesome, though.

Ellie52
08-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Erica I think you are gorgeous as you are, you have a body to die for (keep up the gym work). I kinow you wish to be more feminine but Ive seen GG's a lot less feminine than you. I think more important than hair or breasts is the Voice. I think its the single most give away thing that CD's have. Work on your voice and once you can talk like a lady you may feel a lot more like a lady.
The problem is we try to talk falsetto and it sounds false, I try to remove the bass inflection (like the eq on your stereo. To hear what it can sound like record your voice and play it back through a good stereo. Then play around with the EQ settings and hear the difference. This is why some people sound different on the telephone as most of the bass and high frequencies have been removed. Once you know what your natural voice can sound like think of an eq in your head. Then lower the volume as we tend to talk quieter as ladies dont shout. Takes practice...Good luck in wherever your desire takes you....Ellie

Samantha_Smile
08-20-2013, 01:39 AM
I'd like to be shorter while retaining my scale/proportions.
Then maybe I could get some shoes and clothes from regular womens shops and not have to pay £50 for a pair of shoes.
That would be nice.

I can cope with hair, although not having to shave would be epic. As well as a money saver... But then so would the clothes thing.

erickka
08-20-2013, 05:30 AM
Hair free.... There is always a good quality breast form out there for a reasonable price......on the other hand, laser hair removal for the whole body.......OMG $$$$$$! Boobs are too hard to hide anyway!

BOBBI G.
08-20-2013, 06:25 AM
I have to agree with Karen, but I don't thnk I have enough body hair to help much with my thinning upper structure.

Bobbi

donnalee
08-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Actually, except for a very tough beard and a few belly hairs, I have both, although I wouldn't mind the losing the beard.

DDee
08-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Oh that's easy Free Of Body Hair!!! I do shave my legs and body in the winter and love the feeling of everything against my hair less body

DDee

NV Susan
08-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Body hair be gone!!

Erica Marie
08-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Omg Im blushing. Such flattering comments. But remember girls we are our own worst critics. I never see myself as I would like to. I see so many pretty girls here, hair done just right, perfect make up. Alot that I desire but have a hard time achieving.

Barbra P
08-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Well since I was a teenager I have always wanted boobs, but boobs can be reasonably faked for dressing purposes. Shaving on the other hand can be a real hassle. Hated getting dressed in the morning and then having to remove my makeup in the afternoon in order to shave my face again and then reapply makeup if I wanted to look presentable in the evening. I didn’t mind redoing the makeup to look presentable, after all GG’s have to do that too, it was the masculine act of shaving that was the culprit. Is there anything as unfeminine as shaving one’s face? How I hate waking up in the morning all set to spend the day as a woman and having to start off by shaving – while not a complete deal breaker it certainly dampens the mood for awhile. It sure would be nice to look in the mirror and see clean smooth facial skin just waiting for makeup.

As a teenager back in the sixties, I read that one of the cosmetics companies (I believe it was Revlon) had developed an after shave product that would greatly slow the rate at which facial hair grows. After using this lotion for a period of time a man would have to shave much less frequently, some men might find that they could go for a couple of weeks without shaving. I wanted some of this after shave lotion, but a market study at the time revealed that not enough men would be interested for the product to be profitable – that has been one of life’s disappointments.

VickkiSummers
08-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Defiantly hair free. So tired of always shaving, waxing and plucking.

Vicky Peters
08-20-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm with the rest of the crowd, no hair!

larry
08-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Guess I am just greedy. I want BOTH !! hehehe

deborahtg42
08-20-2013, 12:12 PM
laser hair removal sounds good

Ressie
08-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Neither. No body hair is unnatural. Women have body hair, just not the same amount and thickness that men have is some areas. And to have double D breasts covered with hair would be disgusting. Be careful what you wish for!

Wendrme
08-20-2013, 12:48 PM
My B-Girls are here to stay, they are part of me. So I will go with the hairless option. Particularly facial hair. Would be soooo nice not to have to shave before applying foundation. Every damn time! I hate that!

KarinaRae
08-20-2013, 07:50 PM
I would love to be hair free - except for the ones we still need like eyelashes and eyebrows!

TrishaV
08-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Gonna definitely have to say no hair.

StephanieCD21
08-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Hair free for me. I find it a cruel joke that the hair on my head has decided to relocate to the more southern regions of my body as I age. I liked it better when they had a commune on top of my head. I have particular disdain for the lazy few that took up residence in the ear region.

miss_jessie
08-22-2013, 02:59 PM
I would have to say hair free. I would love to have natural breasts - but temporary (but that's kind of impossible) so as I don't want permanent breasts I'd rather have the no hair. Although I'm not particularly hairy anyway... Perhaps then just thinner eyebrows and hairless legs as my arms are already smooth.

TeresaCD
08-24-2013, 06:06 AM
No body hair, definitely..

k lynn
08-24-2013, 06:28 AM
No hair for me also I wish all the hair on my back would magically appear on top of my head

regina young
08-24-2013, 06:38 AM
body hair, no doubt.

Wendy me
08-24-2013, 07:09 AM
ok no hair cept for the long blonde hair i have......... done.......... boobs 36c check...........got those ......checks her panties omg were did that go????...........

rocval2001
08-24-2013, 07:16 AM
No body hair - I am starting to hate having it

Jillian Faith
08-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Definitely no body hair! I would also like smaller hands and feet as these are give a ways when enfemme

Diane Edwards
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
No body hair would be my choice. It takes a lot of my time to deal with. Breasts can be done using forms as I do now, or with hormones, implants, or both if I should so desire.

DarciB
08-25-2013, 02:07 PM
I would like to have a more feminine form, I work too hard at looking good in a dress. While I have come a long way since I began my journey, I have made solid progress on my legs and butt, I wish I had a little more on my chest.

tanya2013
08-25-2013, 02:47 PM
i think i would have to say hair, breasts are easy to replicate but hair removal is the bane of my life.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
08-26-2013, 12:16 AM
If I could go without ever growing another facial hair ever again... I'd do it in heartbeat. Hate hate hate shaving... nuff said lol

natalialimapoa
08-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Small shoulders and bigger hips.

Sandyfluff
08-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Hi, I would actually choose to have wider hips, and to be honest i'm a little obcesed with getting wider hips more than getting rid of body hair (wich is the second item on my quest)

Kathinja Galaxy
08-26-2013, 01:01 AM
HAAAAAIIIRRRRR D;.. I think I say at least twice a day that I wanna lazer my chin scruffs into an alternate dimension, preferably one where I can't grow body hair at all and am suffering in a cold climate because of it.... >.>... Or something of the sort.

heatherdress
08-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Size and build would be my choice if I could flip a switch. It would be nice to have smaller somethings and bigger other things when dressed.

Keely
08-26-2013, 05:25 AM
I'll have to go with no hair too. It's such a PIA to keep it off.
Real boobs would be nice but I can always just slip in my forms.

robindee36
08-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Erica, No choice here. Don't have much body hair to deal with, so its not a big deal. If my boobies were much fuller, it would be difficult to get by in drab. So I choose neither. What a wimpy answer, sorry.

Hugs, Robin

Frédérique
08-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Would it be easier to blend in with breasts or no hair as a guy, which do you think less people would notice. I would choose to be hair free. Im a small breasted person and I am happy with that.

I agree – I would wish to be hair-free and skip the breast enhancement. I also prefer the small-breasted look. Normally, I wouldn’t do anything, but you have to do a little something…
:battingeyelashes:

Janet Bern
08-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Probably no body hair and if I can have another it would be to be shorter when dressed

Jenny Gurl
08-26-2013, 03:25 PM
I guess I would go with body hair. I really like the smooth feeling and can always wear a push up bra. I'm sure it is no fun being a guy with breasts without being transgendered, but here are a few who took a bipolar medication and some ended up with D cups. Don't mean to thread jack, but the picture shows what it would look like if you chose the boobs but kept the body hair. Nothing like having to shave your breasts.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/man-tits/

Ally 2112
08-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Im wth the majority here no body hair except for my head and eyebrows :)

Kandy Barr
08-26-2013, 04:10 PM
Yep, I'm with the no body hair, I can always buy boobs if it comes right down to it.

miss_jessie
08-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Wait, no body means no beard right? I think I've changed my mind; I don't think I would want either. I quite like being able to have a beard if I want. Anyways, I can always shave extremely close.

Catherine Hopkins
08-26-2013, 06:36 PM
No body or facial hair, without a doubt. It fact, that's the first thing I set about achieving.

The change in facial skin texture is just amazing. The sub dermal beard hair acts as scaffolding for the skin and is what makes male facial hair stiff. Now I am 90% or so done (my first clearance took 34 hours and I'm hoping for 5 or under next time) my facial skin is not only female smooth, it's female soft.

Being Paige
08-26-2013, 07:49 PM
I would definately want to be free of body hair!!

Emma Jean
08-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Well, I've already taken care of the body hair (laser) so I'm going to go with breasts. Nothing extreme, maybe a nice B-cup.

Erica Marie
08-27-2013, 05:56 AM
Small shoulders and bigger hips.

If that comea with at least never having to shave my face again, please let me know what the secret is.

Erica Marie
08-27-2013, 05:58 AM
I agree – I would wish to be hair-free and skip the breast enhancement. I also prefer the small-breasted look. Normally, I wouldn’t do anything, but you have to do a little something…
:battingeyelashes:

I feel the same way. Breasts to me must relate to the size of your figure, For the most part I am small framed and if I could get away with an "A" cup I would be more than happy.

DanielleT
08-27-2013, 06:35 PM
I would like to have a more feminine form, better hips and butt and a little more on my chest. I would like to be able to go braless and really look good, then again, I just want to look really good (and natural) in a dress.

MssHyde
08-27-2013, 07:06 PM
No body hair would be my choice. It takes a lot of my time to deal with. Breasts can be done using forms as I do now, or with hormones, implants, or both if I should so desire.
I agree, with Diane

Sonya
08-27-2013, 09:02 PM
To be hairles will be great, but I kind of like my 3 day growth on my face in my boy mode...

cg2002bolt
08-28-2013, 04:26 AM
hairless and better legs/butt

Quksilver420
08-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Really get rid of all body hair and a little more butt.:)

minalost
08-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Given the choices I'd also go with hairless - that being said, what I'd really like are HIPS! Everything else is easy enough to fake, simulate, or shave, but realistic hips? That's the hard one.

cutejoandersoncd
08-28-2013, 04:59 PM
hips and smooth all over i guess

savvy_fudge
08-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Gotta go with no hair. I hate having to shave, plus my hair is quite dark and is quickly noticeable.

Ashley Allison
08-28-2013, 06:35 PM
I have very little body hair so breasts would be the way to go

KatieV
08-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Yes, no facial hair would be splendid. Elsewher I'm blessed with just a few fine little hairs - and nothing on my chest. And I really don't mind shaving everywhere. But my own breasts - now that would be heavenly and divine. Smaller and pert with nicely formed nipples and a bit of real cleavage - cloud nine!!! Makes a girl want to reach for hormones just thinking about it...

Kay

Loni
08-29-2013, 10:07 AM
of the two choices having breasts or no hair.

i would choose no hair below the eyes and lots of hair above the brows.

Trishpdxcd2
08-29-2013, 10:09 AM
I would have to say hair though it would be fun to have breasts for a day...