PDA

View Full Version : almost busted!!

petticoatlisa
09-27-2004, 06:24 AM
So this weekend something happened that hasn't happened since i was a teenager living at home...I was almost busted by my girlfriend!

She's almost busted me before, once she found some underwear and pantyhose mixed up in my laundry, but since i just returned from the laundromat, she bought the story that other clothes must have gotten mixed in with mine.

But this weekend was different. I had recently ordered a pair of high heels off ebay and normally the carrier leaves a notice that i have to go to the local office and pick it up. This time though, he just left the package at my door.

She picked it up first because i was behind her, and i felt like my heart was in my throat! Right on the outside of the box was a picture of the heels and "SIZE 11" in large black print!! "You ordered high heels?" "high heels? no, it's a CD drive for my computer, i guess the sender just used that box" I guess she bought it, I dunno, i never opened the package the rest of the time we were there!

I don't know if she would accept my dressing, i just think that one day I am going to slip up though and she'll find out...

Jill
09-27-2004, 06:39 AM
Nice save there but I would be willing to bet that she is suspicious. It would have been a whole lot convincing if you could have opened the box and produced the CD drive. But you didn't open the box, you left it at that. I'll bet she wasn't totally convinced and may be suspicious of your crossdressing. But I could be wrong.

Wendy me
09-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Nice save there but I would be willing to bet that she is suspicious. It would have been a whole lot convincing if you could have opened the box and produced the CD drive. But you didn't open the box, you left it at that. I'll bet she wasn't totally convinced and may be suspicious of your crossdressing. But I could be wrong.

ebay is nice to shop if you are buying online but if you want to avoid getting cought eather buy at a store or get a postoffice box to ship your privent shopping to
love it :p
wear it :)
wendy me :cool:

petticoatlisa
09-27-2004, 10:34 AM
she just kind of forgot. i mean i just threw the box in my bedroom with a bunch of other stuff i had in hand and just left it on my bed out in the open so it didn't look as though i was hiding it. she didn't act strange or ask my anything after that. we will see. who knows maybe i'm "trying" to get caught to test the waters ;)

Vallari
09-27-2004, 10:39 AM
I try to be so careful but longer I do it, the less careful I am.
Good luck!
Emma

Hehe, soooo true gurl! :D

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-27-2004, 11:24 AM
to be honest, I feel it is best you tell her. If she was to find out another way -eg she stumbled across some of your clothes-she may feel upset that you couldnt trust her enough to tell her.

Sarah Cummings
09-27-2004, 05:06 PM
The only one who could REALLY know if she IS suspicious would be you, since your the one who really knows her well enough, especially depending on how long you've known her. For all we know, if she is suspicious, it may not even have anything to do with you CDing. It may be she could be suspicious of you seeing another girl. The thought of you crossdressing may not even have entered her mind. Most women would most likely think of their man cheating before CDing. If you were to find any male attire in your girfriends drawers or closet would you think she's CDing? let me what you think! Love Sarah :confused:

CindyT
09-27-2004, 06:24 PM
What I would do is be sure find some type of CD Drive and pull the 'puter apart later just to make it look good, but you know her better! I have used similar tricks before. Sometimes I'll bring in a box with used computer parts, and "something special" in the bottom of the box, like panties etc. just as route to get stuff in the house.

CindyT

carolynhcd
09-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Julie, I couldn't agree more. I've had many GG girlfriends who accepted, to one degree or another, that I was CD. I spent a total of ten years with various women who knew and dressed me and bought me things. It wasn't until I found my present GG, after many years of separation, that I found the one who wants Carolyn. They are out there. So, does anyone else feel that it is better to be the girl you know you have to be and to be alone and try to find the GG you really want, or is it better to hide your girl side and make do with a GG that disapproves or one that you are too afraid to broach the subject with? I understand that many of you have come to an acceptance of your CDing late in life after many other commitments have already been made and are irrevocable, such as children and wives. But what advice can we older girls give to the younger ones? Julie's advice is right on and I hope that you young girls will listen. The times are changing. If you live in some hellhole little conservative town, get the best education you can and get the hell out of there before you make some stupid commitments you'll regret the rest of your life. I've been in love many times. Whatever you're involved in now can be reduplicated over and over again, and likely will, even if you think you are with the love of your life. If you're a girl, then be that girl and find people who love you as that girl.

Jayne71
09-27-2004, 10:06 PM
I think that Carolyn's comments are very wise. I've been lucky, in that I've never experienced any problems with girlfriends whom I've told about my cross dressing. Obviously, things are fairly straightforward for me - I don't have any gender issues; I simply like wearing women's clothes.

Often, if a female partner finds an item of women's clothing and you explain that it's your own, they're so relieved that you've not been seeing someone else that your revelation is less of a bombshell!

More seriously, I reckon that most women's worries revolve around the clothes becoming the nexus of your sexual orientation, rather than them. This needs some reassurance and a little time.

AnnaMaria
09-28-2004, 06:13 AM
I would have to agree that she is more likely suspecious of the idea that you are cheating than cding. especially if you are very macho when you are dressed as a man. I don't think that the average woman has been exposed to girls like us enough to make a connection with the lifestyle that we lead.
And women being the jealous creatures that they are I am sure that for most that would be the first thought.
For me personally, my wife and I have touched on the subject of me being a cd and she knows that I wear womens underclothes all the time but recently she made a remark that makes me believe that she thoght that I was wanting to be bi or gay and that is why I wanted to dress. And when I set that worry to rest the tension that was between us about me dressing seemed to get a little easier.
I ahve even beeen thinking about actually talking to her about the full deal just to see what kind of reaction I would get.
I have mentioned to her that I have been looking at womens jeans that would fit me and have been having a lot of luck finding styles that would look ok and still fit me. Her only comment was that she didn't think that they would fit wuite right due to the fact that I don't have enough hip and but shape to fill out the right places.
What I am trying to say is that you might want to try talking to her about the subject in general to guage her reaction and get her thinking about that instead of the automatic assumption that you are cheating. Especially if you and her are really serious and might want to someday take the next step.

petticoatlisa
09-28-2004, 09:53 AM
for the advice you have given....

Well it's a couple of days later and the topic hasn't come up at all. I mean she is not very good at hiding her emotions and she seems her normal self as of last night.

I think most women have a sense of insecurity at one time or another. The degree varies of course. Most men do too whether they want to admit it or not. I bring this up because she had suspected me of cheating before, before any of the CD "clues". My player days are over and i think deep down she knows that but she was cheated on in the past and we all know how that can affect a current relationship. I mean I am a man and I love to look at other women and sometimes flirt harmlessly, but that's it.

In any case one thing i did tell her after we were dating for a few months was that i have a fetish for women in high heels, or women's shoes period. She thought this was strange and laughable so I could only imagine how she would react if I told her I loved dressing up in womens clothes and shoes...
My ex girlfriend on the other hand, ate this up meaning once she learned of my fetish, she would love to wear heels and hose to bed because she knew it would drive me crazy and boy did it ever!! :p But i know for a fact that she would've dumped me if she knew i was a crossdresser...

Sarah Cummings
10-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Sweetheart, If your girlfriend were to find out, do think she would leave you? And would she tell everybody? That's one thing that I couldn't handle. Even if she were to accept it, and you two were to break off later, would she still keep it between you two? I don't mean to sound negative, These are things I would be thinking of also under simular circumstances. Food for thought!! Love sarah :confused:

crispy
10-03-2004, 12:52 AM
:confused:
Sweetheart, If your girlfriend were to find out, do think she would leave you? And would she tell everybody? That's one thing that I couldn't handle. Even if she were to accept it, and you two were to break off later, would she still keep it between you two? I don't mean to sound negative, These are things I would be thinking of also under simular circumstances. Food for thought!! Love sarah :confused:
horrible thought, but you're spot on. I guess that risk goes with all the other risks we face on our chosen territory.

as you so rightly say, food for thought, for all of us. :(