PDA

View Full Version : advice on achieve feminine look and on dating a guy

tiffanynjcd24
08-20-2013, 06:20 AM
is there anyway i can look more feminine even when i am not dressing up and i am not talking about hormones(i am skinny by the way)

also i want to know what is like to date a guy who accepts you as a crossdresser. I thought about dating a guy before like going out on public and be treated like a woman. even though as a bisexual where i would like women and transwomen, I starting to think about guys

what are your thoughts

deebra
08-20-2013, 07:20 AM
Yes, some makeup especially around the eyes, jewelry, girl jeans and top that are form fitting but not skin tight and flipflops or low heels, This will give you the slight feminine look and he'll notice. There are guys that would prefer this combination of male/female over straight males and females. They can get what they consider the best parts of each gender where just a male or female may not have all the parts he's looking for. Try it, i'm sure you'll enjoy the look and feel of being on the fem side in public; if you want to catch a fish you have to put a bait in the water, if you do make a catch, let us know.

tiffanynjcd24
08-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Aww thank you for advice its just on sites and on real like I came across men that are horny and rude I know I that I love women and transwomen but I am just wondering

Chari
08-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Good suggestions from deebra! Other items to consider are bathing/moisturizing with feminine products, adding perfume, polished nails, wearing an unpadded or sports bra, hair clips or hair band, a colorful neck scarf, a cross body strap purse, and speak softly. Keep practicing feminine actions, ie - walking, standing, sitting, and hand movements until it all becomes "natural" to do. Observe GGs and how they react. Always be comfortable and confident with yourself.

missynicole
08-20-2013, 07:58 AM
that is such great advice Chari. thank you...........

linda allen
08-20-2013, 08:11 AM
You can choose clothing that is not masculine, but more "unisex". Same for shoes. Women's jeans (without the decorative stitching) can be worn. Wear your hair in a "unisex" style as much as possible. Keep your nails neat and clean and wear clear nail polish. Trim your eyebrows to 1/4". Pierced ears are nice and you can find "unisex" earrings. Rings and bracelets, even a necklace, as long as they are not too feminine.

I can't tell you what it's like to date a guy. If you're looking to date guys, businesses that cater to gay clientelle would be a place to start. Some towns and cities have gay and lesbian support groups. If your town has one of the free "newspapers" that promotes entertainment and such, you might find ads for these groups there.

Finding a nice gay man is a lot like finding a nice straight woman. It takes a lot of effort and luck plays a big part. I often think about the seemingly minor decisions I made in my life that if I had gone in a different direction, I would never have met my wife of 30+ years.

tiffanynjcd24
08-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Thing I want to look for advice as to be more comfortable in my own skin but not to attract unnecessary attention