PDA

View Full Version : pamcd3isgoing downhill

pamcd3
12-23-2005, 10:17 PM
ever since last halloween when mywife found out I dress things are going downhill. she doesn't like the idea at all & is after me to quit all together. right now things are at a stand still, she wants me to see a doctor about this. told her I would, but don't think it will do much good. that's about it for now, will drop in later when something new happens.
pamcd3

Billijo49504
12-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think you can stop crossdressing. Atleast that is the concensus of the group. Some of the gurls have purged and than got back into it and had to buy a new stash. I don't have a stash, we have a closet room. Of which I have a clothes rac of fem things. I consider myself very lucky, my wife is very comfortable with me being a Xdresser. I wish you well....BJ

uknowhoo
12-24-2005, 12:38 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. It can be very difficult for wives to come to terms with, yet we have to be true to ourselves as we.. It's a very difficult situation, I know. I wish you and your wife the best in coming to terms with it all, you both will be in my prayers. Hugs, Tammi

CharleneCD
12-24-2005, 12:41 AM
she wants me to see a doctor about this. told her I would, but don't think it will do much good. pamcd3

Pam, you are both right and wrong with this answer. As long as you go to a psych who is familiar with TG's, it might do you a lot good for yourself. Also the6y may be able to help you and your wife come to terms. But if she isnt willing to work on it or compromise, then you are right, it wont do much.

pamcd3
12-25-2005, 12:29 AM
thanks for your support ladies. I hope things will work out.
Hugs/kises Pam