PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Story Agency

Tamara Croft
08-22-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm posting this on behalf of a new member who works for all the UK national magazines and newspapers, I have checked everything out, it's all legit. So, have a read of what Claire has written and if you would like to contact her privately, message me with your details and I will pass them on to her :) Please do not put your personal information in this thread.

Hello All,

Tamara has very kindly agreed to post this on here for me, so that i can pick all of your brains on something...

I supply stories for all the national magazines and newspapers, and am currently looking for a couple where the man cross dresses, and his partner/wife is fine with it. (if not fine, then accepting!) I want to discuss how the lady came to find out, if their family and friends have been supporting, and lots more! The aim is to show readers that just because they don't understand or consider something to be 'completely normal,' that it isn't anything to judge or fear. It would also help readers struggling with a similar issue themselves!

Our agency has had over a thousand features published, so feel free to take a look at our website to see some examples. www.reallifestoryagency.co.uk

Anything you say to me can't be used in any publication without your expressed permission, so please don't hesitate to ask me anything at all! You would also be paid for any feature published. If your story is published, you would have to agree to being fully identified, and happy to have a photoshoot, or to send them photos.

If you have another idea that you think may be good for a feature, then I'm also happy to hear from you, as this is only one of many specific topics that I'm constantly looking for.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, then please send me an email, or happy to speak on the phone or skype.

Look forward to hearing from you, and thanks again, Tamara!

Claire Walton x

MysticLady
08-22-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm posting this on behalf of a new member who works for all the UK national magazines and newspapers, I have checked everything out, it's all legit.

Ok fearless leader. I trust you.

Hi Claire, My name is Victoria. No, my wife doesn't accept this of me(I know you want otherwise). Yet, I like it and I'm doing it. She thinks I'm a freak, oh well. Anyway, I would love to visit London and would like to yap w/ you. Will your company pay for my air fare and lodging? Don't forget food, I like too eat. Plus, I don't gain any weight. My metabolism is super high. I'll tell you how I accomplished that if we have a deal. if so, then I'm ready for London. Maybe, while there, I can meet my England buddies:D Have we got a deal? BTW, I can look really pretty for you:heehee:.

BTW...........I'll bring some goodies from South Texas:D

I like the "bella" magazine:)

Tiffanyselkoe
08-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Hi! My wife has been very supportive of my feminine side and often tells me I worry about it more than she does. We have 5 children who all know about Tiffany and when she is present it is just a normal household. All the family I have told have been there for me and I have not had any bad experiences yet, I hope none will come. I have gotten to the point where I am no longer ashamed of my dressing and accept all aspects of myself. Hope to hear from you! :)

GaleWarning
08-23-2013, 02:58 AM
There once was a CDer called clay
who wore hose and high heels just for play.
His hobby, though harmless,
his wife found quite charmless.
They split, too unhappy to stay.

(He changed his name from clayfish to GaleWarning)

Tamara Croft
08-23-2013, 06:43 AM
No one interested at all? I'll ask Claire to come online and talk to you :)

clairewalts
08-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Hello!!

Have seen that tamara has kindly started this thread. Is anyone thinking they may be interested?

Can answer anything you might be worried about.

I can see one person said they have kids and a wife who knows... Are you in the uk? Xxx

Roberta Lynn
08-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi Clair,
I've been a member of this forum for a number of years now. There are many here with an accepting wife or SO. I hope you get enough responses to write your article. Any article that can shed light on crossdressing and dissipate some of the negativity, fear and misinformation about it is a plus for us.

As far as my story, my wife has been accepting and supportive for the forty seven years we've been together. I have siblings, children and grandchildren that are close but my wife is the only one that knows about my crossdressing.

Kate Simmons
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm not any kind of "activist" or anything but I'd be willing to contribute to promote understanding to people who are genuinely interested in learning more of what drives the actions and the feelings of crossdressing. For myself it goes much deeper than just the dressing as it has to do with who I am as a person as well.:)

biggirlsarah
08-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Dear Tamara, If your friend is looking for a couple to appear in this film / documentary etc , instead of looking here where the membership seems to be predominantly from the USA, and it appears that quite a high proportion are not out to their S.O.'s and she is looking for someone in the UK, maybe she might find it more productive to contact the Beaumont society which is a U.K. based support group for transvestites, transexuals their wives and girlfreinds, they are easy to find on the internet, look up your local group they might be able to point you in the right direction. hope things go well , Sarah xxx

Julie York
08-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Hello Claire. What you are looking for is a rarity because of the lack of anonymity. (wow is that spelt right?) By the very nature of the type of person you are looking for it makes it difficult for you.
For someone to be the subject of a magazine article in full colour declaring openly to everyone, even the person they sometimes come across at the bus stop or sandwich shop, that they cross-dress means that they would have to be so 'out there' that they are more likely to be transsexual.

I like the idea of being back lit and having my voice changed to sound like a crazed psycho blackmailer though. I would pay my own train fare :)

(Julie wishes to remain anonymous.....but that's her real voice...)

"LEAVE £10,000 IN THE WASTE BIN AT WATERLOO STATION AND...NO WAIT...THAT'S ICKY....LEAVE £10,000 AT.....DO YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE NEWSAGENT'S ON THE KING'S ROAD NEXT TO THE CHARITY SHOP....NO WAIT....YOU KNOW IF YOU GO DOWN THAT ALLEY BETWEEN.....DAMMIT.....I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE STREET NOW.....O.K......O.K. LEAVE £10,000....IN..ERM.....GIVE ME A MINUTE I'LL CALL BACK."

Leeza
10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
I am real lucky to have a supportive wife. I told her about my cross dressing a few years ago and I expected the worse, instead she asked me to dress for her right then. She goes shopping with me and I think I own more heels than her.:) I was raised in the country where guys are expected to be tough and very masculine. I started dressing up when I was about 12 so I could escape having to be tough all the time. I love letting my feminine side out. It is so nice having someone there for me and supports me.

xdressed
10-12-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm quite interested in this, my only worry though is the part about being identified and sending photo's/having a photoshoot. Could you elaborate on that a bit for me? I'm a bit hesitant to put myself in a magazine like that and I know my girlfriend would be considerably more hesitant, but we might be able to be talked into it (I like being paid for things lol)

Sheelah
11-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Me too! My wife is freaked by my freakiness!

docrobbysherry
11-14-2013, 01:13 AM
I was interviewed and photographed, among others, for a UK TV special this year. However, since I wear masks when I dress, I doubt if I will be recognized.

Tiffanyselkoe
11-14-2013, 05:05 AM
Hello, my wife and children know about Tiffany but I am in the United States.