PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

tanya2013
08-23-2013, 12:43 AM
with Tanya in my mind set (not dressed up) i can shop all day long for underwear and dresses ect and i love it, but if i go out shopping for clothes for my male side, food or household items i cant stand 5 minutes in the shops. is there anyone else like this?

Thanks Tanya

Jenniferathome
08-23-2013, 12:54 AM
I suspect most guys are like that. I hate shopping for guy clothes. The sleep gas hits me 5 minutes after I walk in a store.

PattiAllison
08-23-2013, 01:06 AM
The only male clothes I still wear are shirts and I have not bought a new shirt in a very long time. I love shopping as Patti, I could spend hours looking through the clothes racks in the womens department.

natalialimapoa
08-23-2013, 01:16 AM
I am definitely NOT like that.

I have a really great time shopping for my male side, I love jackets, jeans, t-shirts, hats, acessories and all!
With the female side, I enjoy it even more, I love shoes and make up ;)

DDee
08-23-2013, 08:04 AM
Yep feel the same way :)

DDee

suchacutie
08-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Shopping is just terrific. I can't remember the last time I only shopped for my male self!

Princess Grandpa
08-23-2013, 08:11 AM
The grocery shopping doesn't bother me. I like to eat and there were those years that we never had enough food in the fridge. I hate clothes shopping for the dude clothes. Go in find something get out. Shopping for Rita is a constant. Julie and I spend lots of times in and out of the clothing store. It's hard to justify too many purchases for a girl who almost never gets to leave home

Hug
Rita

Andinera
08-23-2013, 10:55 AM
I spend a lot of times shopping for whatever I need and I enjoy all of it. Male, female, misc… I dont like buying something then later finding something I like better or could've gone without so I put a lot of thought and crosschecking into everything I buy. And yes, i enjoy every minute of it.

Susanna66
08-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I have not shopped for male clothes in a long time. Seems like they are all bland. The female clothes are always more vivid and exciting.

StephanieCD21
08-23-2013, 11:48 AM
I absolutely LOVE shopping. Women's clothes, men's clothes, household stuff, groceries, wine. You name it. Wine shopping and women's clothes shopping are by far my favorites. I suspect that it is due to the variety that both come in and the soft, yet complex, details that both yield. I can spend hours doing both. Matter of fact, I am shopping online right now. :)

kimdl93
08-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah, me too. I'm largely disinterested in male clothes. I buy the absolute minimum necessary for some aspects of my life. My closet reflects this as my wardrobe is probably 70% women's wear now.

Beverley Sims
08-23-2013, 12:07 PM
I buy male clothes out of necessity.
I do need a new pair of trousers.

miss_jessie
08-23-2013, 12:22 PM
I have not shopped for male clothes in a long time. Seems like they are all bland. The female clothes are always more vivid and exciting.

Snap. I could spend much time ensuring I've chosen the right dress and lingerie - but shopping for male clothes is a rare and speedy event, they are all the same to me.

Amy R Lynn
08-23-2013, 04:59 PM
with Tanya in my mind set (not dressed up) i can shop all day long for underwear and dresses ect and i love it, but if i go out shopping for clothes for my male side, food or household items i cant stand 5 minutes in the shops. is there anyone else like this?

OMG, absolutely! When I'm in Male mode I get in and get out as quick as I can. I know what I need, grab that and I'm gone. When I'm shopping for Amy I can spend all day browsing all of the things... I wonder if this is because there is so much more of a variety for women then there is for men?

stephene513
08-23-2013, 05:04 PM
I think it is because when we shop for guy stuff we know exactly what we want, but when we shop for the girl inside of us so many other flashy things catch our eye.

NathalieX66
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Shopping en femme is way easier than shopping in guy mode.
Whether it's psychological (you know....in my head) or the sales staff gets it...it's just easier, that's the way it is.
I'm about 5'6" (68cm), so I don't get very many looks.

Vanessa5
08-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I really don't care about my male clothes. Most are stained, ripped or worse. Not really into them. Vanessa's clothes are well taken care of. Almost all are on hangers and out of harms way.

DonnaWanna
08-23-2013, 08:09 PM
I hate to shop for male clothes,, I do however love to shop for women's clothes. My wife buys all my male clothes. My male clothes are slowly being crowded out of my closet

Nicole Brown
08-23-2013, 08:27 PM
I stopped shopping for male clothing about the same time I began HRT, about 7 months ago. I just lived with what I had until I moved into my new condo and began living as a woman full time. I find it easy to shop for just about anything as a woman and especially enjoy shopping for dresses, shoes and lingerie. I did experience a problem when shopping for a birthday present for my son, I just couldn't seem to get my mind into looking at male clothing.

stephie
08-26-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm the same way. Love shopping for ladies clothing and can"t stand being out for male.