PDA

View Full Version : Herbal products for breasts

LindaTS
09-27-2004, 12:11 PM
As a new member browsing through the posts I haven't seen anything about herbal products. One member did ask me about what I was taking so decided to write about my experience with them, hopefully helping some of you. I'm unable to take hormones because of medical problems so decided to look into the herbal products. It seemed like most of them had about the same ingrediants so I picked one called Natural Curves obtained from www.breast-enlargement-breast-enhancement.com. Later I added Bovine Ovary that I got from www.PcMed247.com This product is called The Ultra Breast System. And the other thing I've been using is a pump obtained from www.breastenlargementpump.com. I use this in conjunction with Bellezza Breast Cream obtained from the same place.

So the question now is does it work? For me, yes, but very slowly. I've been working at it for about 16 months now and I'm an A+. I read an awfully lot before I tried it and there are a lot of girls out there who say it doesn't work. I'm sure that's true for most. But it does work for some of us. I believe it's a matter of "You pay your money and take your chances". I think the best way to go about obtaining breasts for most of us is hormones. No doubt, they do work, but if you do it this way I would urge you to do it with a doctor's help. It can be dangerous, even life threathing so please be careful. If I can be of help to any of you, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to help. And I hope this helps some of you who might be thinking along these lines. Good luck.

Linda

Vallari
09-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Ive been quite curious about the hormone and herb stuff lately too. Can one get hormones that affect only 1 thing, like fat distribution, etc? I was curious if there are any hormones that just affect hair growth - making it more fem i mean. Or do hormones just automatically affect everything - including breasts, hips, hair, etc.. Id like to have some breasts myself someday, but with a year+ to go in college with 70%+ males I think I would encounter some trouble eventually! Just curious though.

Deborah757
09-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Female hormones, whether in herbal or HRT form, will effect everything. I am not aware of any way to do it selectively. What they will not do after puberty (unfortunately) is: reverse baldness if it already there, stop facial hair growth, or lower the pich of the voice. They will change the secondary sexual characteristics of fat distribution.

Deborah

chantelle
09-27-2004, 06:18 PM
When there are more openes about our sexuality then our hormone tablets will
be more available.I can only hope that the time comes quickly.