PDA

View Full Version : teen girl years

erica12b
12-23-2005, 11:44 PM
after reading a lot of posts and web pages,and some info sites, i have come to a thought,when we start to dress its our preteen years and it not sexual it a feel that comes from doing or puting somthing on,then comesour cdteen years this is the time we purg,we think about sex as gg's if we could or can we experiment, we rebal,(do the stupid things )to get cought,or confess,ther are some of us that do get out of the teen years i look at the gurls that are good at cd.ing and there male lifes,(balanced)or the gurls that do transition to fulltime fem, i think most of us aour in the teens and are strugling,to find ourselfs, now its just my thought, and i would like to know what you think, and if you have any storys to back up the thought or disclame it ?

i think the gg's could help here more can you come up with storys about your hubby ,and your teen girls doing the same things years apart?gg in put would be real go on this thought. erica

Billijo49504
12-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Put on your poodle skirt and lets go to the sock hop. NO, I think I'm passed that point. But yesI klnow what you are talking about. The experimenting with outfits and makeup. Anywho, happy holiday's from us to you...BJ

Kimberly
12-24-2005, 06:34 AM
But yesI klnow what you are talking about. The experimenting with outfits and makeup.
Definatly!

^^^ What she said.