PDA

View Full Version : Advice (new girlfriend)

chloe D
08-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Met a girl at a wedding this week and we really hit it off. In fact we stayed on an extra day together. She's the first girl I've been with since my marriage broke up a year ago. I'd love to start something with her but I'm not out as a crossdresser to my friends here in London (only my wife and a few other close friends). I cant tell her as I've only just met her and cant trust that she wont out me, or put her off.

Cant believe it, but I managed to hide my stubbly legs for 3 days (lots of alcohol involved). I wont be able to next time.........How can I get away with it??? I don't swim or cycle. Hairless chest is fine but legs must scream tranny! its really troubling me. I'm meeting her for a drink next week. aarrrgghhhh. Anyone else been in this situation??

x Chlo

sandra-leigh
08-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Some people just don't have much leg hair. Like me. The only person who comments on my sparse leg hair is my gender therapist.

carolyn todd
08-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Hello chloe
How about took up cycle riding before you were marriage, you shave your legs then and now when the hair on your legs
grows it grows in patchy that why you shave them now & again.?

any help.

carolyn xx

Andinera
08-24-2013, 09:34 AM
No need for an excuse. You shave your legs because you like the look, you feel more comfortable hairless. Dont say you crossdress and she wont assume it. The primary assumption would be you're gay and I think thats out the window. Many people shave their legs. You just dont look or they wear pants so you dont notice.

Jenniferathome
08-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Imagine this conversation:
Her, "You shave your legs?"
You, "Yes."
Her, "Why?"
You," I prefer it."
Her, "Oh."

Well that problem is solved.

jenni_xx
08-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Fast forward several months. You're still with this girl. It's getting serious. You're (obviously) still a CD, and so you come on here to create a post about how you go about tell her that you cd.

Where does you biggest worry lie - that she'll "out" you, or that you'll put her off?

If you want to hide it (which is understandable all said and done), then having shaved legs will not pose any problem. As others have said, just say you took up cycling, got into it for a few weeks, but then the novelty wore off (quicker than the hairs on your legs could grow back). She may rib you about it, but take it in your stride.

Beverley Sims
08-24-2013, 10:08 AM
A lot of men shave their legs for a lot of reasons.

Swimming and bike riding are the most common.

MysticLady
08-24-2013, 11:18 AM
Chloe................just be yourself. If she notices something, just tell her cause you like it. Don't be afraid of her.

kimdl93
08-24-2013, 11:53 AM
Don't try to get away with it. Get a bit better acquainted and tell her the truth.

chloe D
08-24-2013, 12:22 PM
well, you've all made me feel allot better. You're right, I'll just say I like it and make sure I'm freshly shaven. I spent part of the wedding with my head in a bush, another part wearing bright red lipstick and entered a pact were me and 2 other friends agreed to go to each others funerals as women (hiding in plain sight:); so I'm sure she's got more important things to worry about. By the way, it took me 6 months to come out to my ex.

ronny0
08-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Over eight years ago I decided to go hairless. Other than my GF's no one has ever mentioned a thing about it.
And the girl friends all love the feel. It wasn't till last week that I discovered that I need to do something about the hair on my back.
Was at the dermatologist and it hit me, my chest, arms, legs, pits are hairless, but I have a slight fuzz on my back.
Years back my GF offered to shave my back but at the time I didn't want to start a lifelong process involving two people to keep hairless.
So what I am suggesting, now days IMO no one really cares how you choose to trim your fuzz.
But I guess their might be people that like the fuzz, you never know till you ask or start talking about it.
But if she is upset over a lack of hair on you, good chance she will dump you like a hot potato when she finds out have a CD hobby.

Princess Grandpa
08-24-2013, 01:24 PM
I would cast my vote for the "I prefer it" approach. A lie, even one as unimportant "I used to be a cyclist" is a bad way to begin a relationship. I understand why you might not to tell the whole truth but you can answer truthfully without lying or outing yourself.

Hug
Rita

prene
08-24-2013, 01:29 PM
I agree with most everyone.
If she notices and asked ... I would say " I prefer it".

Good luck.

sandra-leigh
08-24-2013, 02:44 PM
"I think it looks better on me."

Tracii G
08-24-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm a part time CD so I shave them.

kimdl93
08-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Good answer!

Jackie7
08-24-2013, 04:11 PM
If you hope to start a good relationship with her, then tell her. Keep it light but keep it honest. Tracii's answer sounds about right.
Otherwise, you will have to deal with coming clean at some point on an increasingly complex lie.

GinaD
08-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Save yourself and her a lot of heartache. If you think she is someone you want to pursue a relationship with, introduce her to Chloe right off the bat. She's either going to bail out, or is she is interested in you, she'll want to know more. Waiting until after causes a whole lot of hurt, anger, etc. Been there done that. Better it ends quick if she can't deal with it.

Kandy Barr
08-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Yes I shave them, have you ever seen hairy legs in sheer stockings sweetheart? YUK.......

docrobbysherry
08-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Why is it every CD thinks that the slightest tell tale signs will cause your date's minds to flash, "Crossdresser"?

I couldn't get the color out of my nails before a date. She noticed them. I simply told her it was red paint I couldn't get off. When I told her I was a CD a few dates later, all she could say was, "I don't know what to say!" Over and over. She really had no idea.

Alexis.j
08-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Whatever you do, just don't lie to her!!! That will ruin any chance of a successful relationship in the future.
The best would be to let her know very early, before any serious feelings develop. If she doesn't like it, then it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway, and I doubt she would keep it solely to herself too. Hell, drop hints from the beginning.

I like Tracii's comment...