PDA

View Full Version : what does your GF or wife think about xdressing?

kaliope
12-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Mine GF thinks its really kinky - her words. We plan my dress up sessions and we make amazing love together. I'm really lucky.

jessbcuzz
12-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Mine gf accepts it and belives it makes our relationship stronger. She tells me that I know more and understand her thoughts and feelings better than any other guy she has known. She also loves that fact that I don't have a problem with the girly sections in stores and holding her purse.

marika_jaye
12-24-2005, 01:28 AM
My wife seems hot and cold about it. When I first told her (when we were still dating), she was excited and I made the mistake of turning it into a Pavlovian trigger...whenever I dressed in front of her, steamy sex was soon to follow. After I realized the image I had put into her mind, I tried hard to change it by not letting my dressing lead to sex. As a result, she's not so hot about it anymore, although she is still very supportive.

I'll take it. :D

ginamariesc
12-24-2005, 09:12 AM
My wife was shocked and didn't want to hear any more about it or see anything.:( She doesn't like it at all. So I'm in the closet....

TGMarla
12-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Mine has never been in any way supportive of it. She knows about it, but we never discuss it. I will have to bring the subject up, but I procrastinate, and the whole issue sits there, barely under the rug. She is, however, acting very kind and somewhat loving towards me since I made full admission to her.

Too bad this whole thing has to be so difficult.

Foxy Lady
12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
My wife is very supportive. We will shop together, she will surprise me with gifts and ideas. The best part is we can wear each others clothes.

Wendy me
12-24-2005, 09:51 AM
you know my wife knew abought my dressing for a long time and we never spoke abought it much but when i said honey i am a crossdresser i like to wear womans clouthes things started to change a bit it was like what was known and not talked abought is now being talked abought ....she is not totaly ok with it but she is not totaly freaked out by it ....we are working on it and it's getting better ....now just abought every thing i do she says your acting so much like a girl....we will get better with this but i am giveing her time to let it soak in a little more....

Holly
12-24-2005, 10:19 AM
My wife supports me and loves me... I'm a very lucky girl. We do many things together... shopping, shows, eating out.

jamiesmith
12-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I told my wife three weeks after we started dating, and she *loved* it. Like kaliope, we incorporated it into our sex play. That was thirteen years ago, and it still is part of our sex play, though certainly not all the time. Recently I've started "trying out" new ways of thinking about dressing and doing it -- like just lounging around the house en femme without a sexual overtone. She seems cautiously receptive so far; and I don't think she'd ever freak out completely unless I dressed with another woman!

Julie York
12-24-2005, 12:02 PM
I only have an imaginary girlfriend.....

And she doesn't approve!

:D :D

Stephanie Kay
12-24-2005, 12:09 PM
My wife knows and is supportive and loving. She accepts that I am transgendered and need to dress up at times and even go out in public dressed as Stephanie. She has gone out with me in the past but has worked out her own feelings since then and now does not want to participate with me as Stephanie so I don't dress in front of her. She loves me greatly and I respect her for wanting to have an intimate relatonship with me as a man. So I tell her how I am feeling and when I need to dress and she will leave the house to run errands while I dress or support me leaving for a weekend with some of my T-girlfriends or some solo adventure. She realizes that it isn't much different than other men going out hunting or golfing with friends. We live in absolute integrity and honesty with each other and I would never violate her trust in me because I love her as much as she loves me. I'm not even sure I would feel comfortable being her girlfriend and doing things that girls do together. She is my intimate partner and I love loving a woman, a real woman, exclusively. We've been married 35 years and our marriage is getting better every day (told her about Stephanie about 12 years ago)!! Complete honesty will do that for a relationship!!!

classicgreysuit
12-24-2005, 12:29 PM
I feel a little bit cheated really as I came out to my wife long before we were married and she bought me clothes and even did my makeup for me on occasions. As soon as we were married that changed and she grew less and less tolerant of my dressing. When the kids came along she insisted I got rid of my girls clothes. Though to be fair I gave up for a while also.

We've been married for 25 years now and while i'm sad that she doesnt know of my dressing and if she did wouldnt approve - I'm reasonably happy in my little closet though and itd be difficult being dressed with the kids still around. Wouldnt want to screw them up. Kids can get screwed up by all sorts of things anyway.

I've got my online friends to keep me sane.

Kisses
Sarah
xxxxx

Rachel Morley
12-24-2005, 08:43 PM
It's no secret that my wife Marla likes a non manly man. This potentially could manifest itself many different forms of expression, but fortunately for me wearing womens' clothes is (for her) one of them. I'm also one of the lucky ones :)

rachelusissy
12-24-2005, 09:15 PM
My wifes first reaction was total disgust she called me a pervert a poof and that i needed help,this was after my previous girlfriend asked her one night in a pub "Do you mind Rachel wearing your dresses" my wife asked who`s Rachel
yor future husband thats who my ex evelyn told her everything she knew about me as i had been dressing with her aproval for the 2 years i was with her. To cut a long story short Janice gave me hell and she did`nt want to see me again,after 4 weeks we were both love sick and she asked me back we never talked about my dressing for a few weeks then one night Janice said go and get dressed Rachel,i did not need to be asked again i dressed in my sexiest gear short tight black dress,stockings knee high boots.Janice was impressed,we had already started a dominant Mistress lifstyle so now i was her sissy bitch from that night on she has dressed me everyweekend for 10 years.But now and again she turns on me and wishes she had a real man not a pathetic sissy,but it passes and on a whole we are very hapy and in love.

pamcd3
12-25-2005, 12:26 AM
my wife hate's it. doesn't understand me at all.

ChristineRenee
12-25-2005, 06:18 AM
I told my wife about it when we were still dating. My being TG though just makes it just that much more difficult for her but she seems to handle it quite well all things considered. I'm sure that in many respects she would have preferred a more traditional type of man for a husband, but she did marry me knowing in advance what she would be getting. The best thing now is that since we have both retired she is making much more of an effort to understand the woman inside of me and to understand our community and it's members...a very positive and hopeful sign for our future together.:)

Teddie
12-25-2005, 08:37 AM
My wife loves it. She goes out of her way to support my female side. Can't say too much, other than girlfriends are wonderful.

rnewpoint GG
12-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Many of you are very lucky to have the wonderful spouses that you have. Me I am a GG and my fiance is a TG. I figured it out about 2 months of dating and asked him one night. He hesitated but answered honestly. The Christmas before we started dating I asked God to give me a man that truely loves me for who I am. Someone who would understand me, love me to the end, someone honest, caring, tender at times and strong the other times. I do believe God answered my prayer. He is all that and more. We do have our problems but we can talk them out. Yes there are times I fear things will change but I can not live on fear and forge ahead. I support him 100% and love it when he dresses up but it is not that often and that can tend to bother me at times. I try to encourge him as I love it when he does. We have had some of the best sex that way. I remember the first time he dressed up for me. He was so beautiful and sexy. The other times he has dressed up where just as wonderful. But I want more of it and having a hard time encouraging it. Now he wants to dress up around the house with out it leading to sex, but worries about one of my daughters that is handicapped reactions. Both my daughters know and do not love him any less. So last night I asked them both how they would feel if he dressed up around the house and they both are ok with it. It surprised him me even asking and even more surprised at their reaction. I hope this is enough for him to feel comfortable with who he is. I will write more on how I told my daughters and how it went but for now I just love him to death. He is my soul mate as a man and as a woman and look so forward to May 26, 2007 when we get married. Merry Christmas to all of you here at Crossdressing.com and my your new year bring you more happiness, health and love than you have ever dreamed possible. Rachel

Nathalie
12-25-2005, 10:25 AM
My GF originally thought it was a little wierd but had no problem with it at all. Over the years, the CD has become more involved and she's always been completely fine with it. We'll go out shopping for clothes together and she'll even point at girls in the street and say "that look would be great for you".

When we go out shopping together, I'll be in my usual clothing but invariably have something secret on underneath (I've never gone overt...yet). She says it gives her a little thrill to know that I'm wearing something underneath and that she knows but nobody else does. She's fine with it in the bedroom too and that's just fine with me! :cool:

Billijo49504
12-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Rnewpoint, if he is a good dad to your girls, and very loving to them, they should except him any way he wants to be. His actions speak louder than his dress. My wife is my best friend. She has had some mental problems, bipolar, and I was dead 4 times. We have had the test of time. This past November it has been 21 years since she agreed to put up with me. And I'm very happy...BJ
ps, She loves when we go shopping,cos I pick up the tab. And I always make sure she gets as much as I do.

Falcor
12-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Although I have a wife who accepts/encourages me as a crossdresser,I can't help having a few doubts,as in s/he a gentle old bean,so I'll go along with it or a little collapse of self-esteem puts in an entrance,nonetheless I feel I'm very fortunate.
After reading some of other comments on this thread,from those of you with non accepting spouses I feel frustrated for you. It would be easy and simplistic to say that if you are in a relationship where you're detested for being who are[when dressed],have you really a strong bond between the two of you,and would you be better off out of it?.In reality many other factors kick in and therefore,you make the best of it.
The fact is,and who in the hell really knows why,we dress as women because we want to,we enjoy it and it's who we are.
So....unfortunately...grim choices may have to be made,stay in a relationship wer everything is fine,exept for........,or find anew garden to blossum in..a happy 2006 to all xx falcor[nicky]

Falcor
12-25-2005, 04:58 PM
BJ49504,you're comments are always refreshing and sensible[mine sound like a waffle toffle],after reading about your setbacks in health,I would like you all the best..fal

laixe62
12-25-2005, 07:49 PM
This Christmas, I bought her a nice lace trimmed chimese, but it proved to be a bit small. She though that I could wear it and I could get her a larger size. She then said that we could have pmatching set, panties and chemise.
Donna

connie rotten
12-25-2005, 11:03 PM
My girlfriend went through my belonings and found all my womens clothes. When she expressed being upset I told her she should be upset with herself for intruding on my privacy.
After several days of her questions and reserching every thing on transgender disorder. I told her to mind her buisness . My crossdressing was not something I want her involved in. She is a pushy try to take over everything type person . I'm someone who has no problem saying stop right there . If you come any closer it will be out of your boundries. She hasn't said much since then. She has no objecyions to any of it.:Punch:

Raychel
12-26-2005, 08:18 AM
My wife was totally freaked out when she found out about the real me. She is getting more relaxed aboutit. But for now she is just tolerating it and would rather not know about it and definitly not talk about it.

VickySTG
12-26-2005, 08:37 AM
My wife loves me. She knows Vicky is a big part of who I am. She supports me all the way. I know she wishes it would go away.

Vicky

Sedona
12-26-2005, 09:38 AM
I've got a girlfriend who probably will never be comfortable with my cding. She knows, but has never seen, and rarely asks about it. I love her very much, and want to spend the rest of my life with her, but this is the only thing I'm reserved about.

Tina Dixon
12-26-2005, 10:04 AM
She has no idea about this side of me, but if I win the lottery every one will know:thumbsup:

Mary Jane
12-26-2005, 07:43 PM
My wife knows and only tolerates it at the present time. I do think she has found that her many fears have not come to pass, so, maybe in time she will fully accept me.

SherriePall
12-26-2005, 07:48 PM
My wife has taken an odd position. She doesn't want to see me dressed. Frowns upon any purchase I make. Doesn't want anyone else to know. Yet borrows pantyhose, wishes she could wear some of my dresses, and washes my lingerie. It's been six years since I told her after 25 years of marriage. And I still love her and she loves me.

Helana
12-27-2005, 12:46 AM
My g/f is very accepting but then she knew from the very first day we met so it was always something she was cool with. She does take advantage of my extensive collection of clothes and jewelry etc. Thank goodness we are different sizes though or else she would be taking everything!

We sometimes incorporate it in the bedroom which adds a whole new dimension to love-making. She knows that I am quite different from the normal guy in that she does not have to worry about me having a wandering eye, or being a macho moron etc but instead she gets a lot more care and attention than she would otherwise.

racquel
12-27-2005, 03:52 AM
She has known about my cross-dressing since we started going together, twenty-two years ago next may,She is o.k with it and both our families know so nobody is shocked by coming over unexpectedly.(not all family members are o.k with it but that is to be expected).:D

KarenNY
12-27-2005, 10:47 AM
My wife is not tolerant at all of my dressing, and I only get to dress when no one is home...
My wife found out before we got married, and was at first okay with it, even going shopping with me (well I was en drab) for clothes for both of us, but once we had kids (we have two young ones), she was dead-set against it. I keep my Karen clothes in boxes in the attic, and Karen only gets to come out when the house is empty.
My mother was the accepting, supportive one, but after I went through my big purge late in my college years and moved out, I think she thinks I gave up dressing altogether. I did continue after I moved out and rebuilt my wardrobe somewhat, but then my wife found out before we got married, so I was out in the open to her...

Tabathasiren
12-27-2005, 11:02 AM
My long term girlfriend is supportive. Sometimes I think she enjoys it as much as me and likes playing dress up. I can go out with her and have a great time Enfemme. Life is good... And FAIR!:) http://www.milwaukeetransgendered.com/ms/tabathasmall.jpg

Reana
12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Current gf is mildly tolerant but really doesn't like it. I can be with her while dressed in women's jeans, mildly femme tops, and ballet slippers, but that is as far as she cares to go. I feel that even that is a stretch for her. She just tries to ignore it. I've had past gfs that were accepting on various levels. Two were very supportive and participated and encouraged. I just let the gfs find whatever peace they can with the dressing and don't push too hard. They have all realized though that the dressing has been with me most of my life and will never leave. Gfs come and go but the dressing is for life. R:)

erica12b
12-27-2005, 11:25 AM
i need to put my 2cents in ,when my ex and i where dating, she would paint my nails ,and put on her brightest lipstick before and buring love sessions (hot) this was so great, we would try new toys and realy play and where free with the sex and sexualaity roles, after we where married, things slowed -then came our son and things got cold,sex was somthing we did once a week in the dark and was a get it over thing for her (the kink was not!, we could not even talk about it) all of this happened with in 5 years , we stayed together 4 more years the split last spring, she never new about erica ,( i think there where other motives for her to marrie me than love) so im still in the closet, and now im a very tenitave about opening up to a new gg, that i want to date. i know i need to tell her right at the start of the relation ship, my 2cents

gender_blender
12-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm a well-known transgenderist in my area, so mine wanted had a crush on my cross-gender expression and loves it since she is bisexual.

Hot.

Charlie

TeriAnn
12-27-2005, 08:03 PM
I told my wife when we came back from our last vaction. I had read my horoscopes during our trip. It said that I should revel a secret that had long been held dear to me. When we returned home I sat her down and told her that I was a crossdresser. She didn't say anything about it for a few days so I brought up the subject again. She said that she had thought about it and she told me that she was totally cool with my passion.

a few days later she picked out a matching blouse and skirt and bought it for me with her money. Since then when we go shopping we always end up in the ladies dept. Most times we come away with something. I love her and am delighted that she is so understanding of what I love to do.:cool: ;)

trisha_anne
12-27-2005, 08:50 PM
When I told my then GF that I was a crossdresser I half expected her to tell me to leave and not come back but instead she said,"Really, Let's see her!" after I got dressed we made love and It was an experience I will never forget. I eventually married her. She says that she supports me to what ever I want to do and has been my saving grace. I would never have the confidence to even post on this site without her. She helps me buy clothes and make-up because I don't have the courage to do it myself. But she is helping me be me and there is no better gift.

Alaina Ann
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
My wife caught me in her finest 7 years ago and started yelling and carrying on calling me names etc. I started to cry and she ended up hugging me and kissing me on my cheek. We talked and she ended up saying "Honey if it is a girl you want to be; then it is a girl you shall be." Since then she has helped me and is turning me in to a girl. I dress full time and she has been feeding me hormones. I am a real 38-B and we live and have sex together just like two girls in love. It truly is wonderful!! I am so happy!! :o :o

Shannah
12-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Mine GF thinks its really kinky - her words. We plan my dress up sessions and we make amazing love together. I'm really lucky.

My g/f feels the same. She loves it when I cuddle up to her, in my lingerie and breast forms and fall asleep, after making love. Plus, she loves shopping for lingerie and heels with me.

Rikki Elisabeth
12-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Mine has never welcomed it. She prefers not to talk about it. She hurt me terribly...I still love her...I cannot imagine life without her...but we don't talk about it.

When women say: "what really made me upset was the lie; if you told me the truth....." All I can say is that that expression is not true in this case.

jamie_44
12-28-2005, 09:33 PM
My wife tolerates it but does not really want to see it right now. She has given me some outfits which was really cool. She is concerned about how far I am going to take it, like sex change, because she knows I would enjoy being a complete woman. She has been a very loving and understanding since she found out over a year ago.

ginafaye
12-30-2005, 03:08 PM
my wife loves me dressed as long as its private between us .......thats one of the reasons i love this forum i can share and learn so. much here.

DonnaT
12-30-2005, 04:26 PM
My wife would rather I didn't, but is accepting enough that we can go shopping for my things together or she will buy me something all on her own. We've even been out a couple of times to tg events. This year has seen a big breakthrough once I told my kids. Now I can dress around the house just about any time I want.

LisaRaye
12-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Roxxy is Queen in my house, My daughter cant wait for her to come around so they can talk going shopping, My GF cant wait for her either they both love Roxxy to death and I am not mad at them one bit. Btw the love session are great:) :) :)

Falcor
12-30-2005, 11:08 PM
It would good fun to have a cloud of acceptance bathe over all those nearest to us,unfortunetly an intolerant wind of non-acceptace appears to blow away any cloud so wonderful.
My exi,in a marriage lasting 13 years,was quite hostile to any deviation to anything[even slightly]to the left of what she considered normal,In regard to CDing,well even after I informed her that prince charming wore tights[and who knows what splendid fun he wore beneath?],as baffling as it is,she was not impressed...anyway I'm now married to a mild dom and I'm gobsmacked how wonderful life can be...anyway again I put on a blonde wig,looked in the mirror,and wrote this poem to my fem side.
what quickened his heart,within it's depth?
annd made him start and catch his breath,
what feature fine,what facial line made HER divine?
not feet so neat nor fine firm bum,
but hair like wheat,golden in the sun.
hugs and slightly wet xxx's falcor

Falcor
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
oops left out
what sweet design [beteen whatfacial line and what feature fine]