PDA

View Full Version : Another "Advice" Question

Jennifer Now
08-24-2013, 04:41 PM
I went through a purge almost two months ago thats honestly still in effect for me. But I think Im coming out of my "funk". But with my crossdressing, Ive never taken it further than clothes and shoes. So my question is how could I go about learning beautifying techniques to start femming up my now very male body, while still staying in the black with everyone close to me?

linda allen
08-24-2013, 04:47 PM
youtube.com is your friend. There are many makeup tutorials as well as fashion advice. Of course the other sections of this forum contain a wealth of information and hints.

Personally, clothes and shoes wouldn't do it for me. Forms and a wig are a must unless your hair can be worn in a feminine style.

kimdl93
08-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Like Linda says, YouTube videos. Of course, like anything else on the Internet, you will need to screen out the irrelevant. Pic those that fit your age and your innate sense of style.

Beverley Sims
08-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Yes, another one here, the step by step videos on youtube and use the sections relevant to you.

Leona
08-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Also, find a GG that may be able to help you, or someone who works in the beauty field (you might try a gay bar for that, and I realize I just said something derived from stereotypes). Having that one person to confide in may also help reduce the urge to purge and replace it with (you see this coming) the need for speed.

Tracii G
08-24-2013, 06:00 PM
You tube is your friend.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi Jenn,

Rule #1. Never purge!!

Rule#2. If you feel that you really must purge PLEASE read rule #1 Again.

CassandraSmith
08-24-2013, 08:51 PM
I went through a purge almost two months ago thats honestly still in effect for me. But I think Im coming out of my "funk". But with my crossdressing, Ive never taken it further than clothes and shoes. So my question is how could I go about learning beautifying techniques to start femming up my now very male body, while still staying in the black with everyone close to me?

Purges don't work so just stop that. You'll find that it can be very destructive also.

OK, here goes. Start by finding a good naturopath. First and foremost, you need to start with a breakfast that includes high quality fats, protein and complex carbs. Fats are the thing that most people have been lied to about and avoiding them at breakfast just about guarantees getting a gut. Why? Because you're body thinks you're in starvation mode for them and will store them as soon as it sees them later (usually lunch for most people). Cut out all refined cane sugar. It's a drug. A breakfast of steel cut oats, half and half, and a couple of eggs with lots of butter will immediately begin changing your body.

Next, look into all organic foods without hormones. Half of the reason everyone is so bloated in this country is the high hormone content in foods. The other is excessive sugar. The next is the absense of good quality fats. The next is that the toxins in most foods are stored in your fat cells and your body won't release them no matter how many crunches you do.

Eat only complex carbs and vegetable for dinner. Make your main meal lunch and breakfast. Do not eat after 7 PM, not even fruit juice. Drink water if you're hungry and think about how good breakfast is going to taste tomorrow morning.

Consider Vitamin B shots bi-weekly for a while.

Do something like brisk walking for an hour to an hour and a half each day. Avoid intense workouts unless you're trying to bulk up that is.

docrobbysherry
08-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Everyone has to start somewhere, Jenn. Few of us started with more than 1 or 2 items.

Since you're at the beginning, relax and try out whatever u fancy. Eventually, you'll have tried it all and will know what suits u what u like!

Jorja
08-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi Jenn,

Rule #1. Never purge!!

Rule#2. If you feel that you really must purge PLEASE read rule #1 Again.

Rule #3 if you still feel you must purge, purge you male underwear instead of your female clothing.

natalialimapoa
08-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Well, you can start learning about make up with youtube tutorials. Besides that, you probably will need:
1) wig
2) pads to create curves in your body
3) shaved body
4) learning how to talk, walk, sit and act like a girl

TheMissus
08-25-2013, 05:09 AM
I can't answer the dressing tips as I'm a GG, but I'll mention the giveaways to avoid if that helps.

- Don't pluck your eyebrows...at all. Seriously, this is a dead giveaway.
- Tell everyone you're a hobby cyclist if you shave your legs as I had an ex who shaved for this reason and it's fairly accepted.
- Don't wear your fingernails long. This is also a giveaway. Use temporary falsies.
- Don't pierce your ears unless you're someone who likes piercings - Bruce Jenner is a classic example of a CD outing himself because he pierced his ears (among other things). Seriously, he looks more TG than most here!
- Be yourself and you'll be okay!

My H is a private CD but he's still crossed lines that made even him uncomfortable as like you he didn't want to be 'outed' when not dressed. These things I listed almost outed him so he corrected them. It's a learning curve, for sure. Good luck :)

Tina B.
08-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Go to the manufacturing web sites, such as Maybelline, MAC, Lo'real, or who ever, they not only will tell you about there new products, but many have how to videos.

Tami Joy
08-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Like the girls say youtube.com and trying something to see if it works if not try something else.