PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong?

LisaRaye
12-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Hello ladies, I am started this post cause a friend of mind said that I might be gay thats why I crossdress but im not.
Don't be mad at me but I do not want to be a woman I just love the look and feel when I am dressed, does that mean I am gay? I love women I guess I love them so much maybe I want to be one thats why I cd. I could be wrong but the look I get when I am dressed from those who know they are amazed on how I look.
The fact of the matter still remains am I gay.I feel so relaxed and content when I am dressed I see nothing wrong with that the only thing I see is a beautiful woman who is immaiting the real thing.
I put some real woman to shame when I dress, They are all kinda of jealous of me the ones that know, and ask how do you do it? and I say what, and they say you look so good your doing all the things I wish I can do especially wearing and walking in a 6 inch heel how in the hell I cant do that.
The way I wear my hair nice and long how they wish theirs was that long, and for the most part the clothes I wear they wish they had the nerve to wear. I guess they dont feel sexy about themselfs like I do, thats fine but dont hate on me we can help eachother.
I am sexy and I know it but does that make me gay cause I can do it that much better please tell me. Cause I dont think so.
I just have a eye for beauty and it is within me.
thanks for listening give me some feed back.

Melinda G
12-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Welcome to the club! It's the best of both worlds.

DonnaT
12-24-2005, 12:58 AM
No Roxxy, gender identity is separate from sexual orientation.

You aren't gay because you dress, nor do you dress because you are gay.

You are gay if you are sexually attracted towards men, bi if sexually attracted to both men and women, straight if only sexually attracted to women, and asexual if you are not sexually attracted to any gender.

Dixie Darling
12-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Roxxy,

Being a crossdresser is no indication that you're gay. 90% of all crossdressers are completely heterosexual. It's different if you have an interest or desire to have sexual relations with someone of the same sex (which you didn't mention having any interest in).

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

JennyCD
12-24-2005, 01:11 AM
Being gay means you like to have sex with men. CDing means you like to wear femme clothing. Something of a difference there.

KatieZ
12-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Your friend is as misinformed on the subject of CDing as the rest of the world is.

Don't worry about it, if you aren't attracted to men you are just like the majority of us. Happily hetero.

Hugs

connie rotten
12-24-2005, 11:01 AM
We can twist this to all sorts of confussion. If I have sex with and fall in love with other men I am gay. If I dress in womens clothing for the thrill of it I am a crossdresser. If I dress as a womam to pass as a women I am a transvestite. If I dress as a woman to live as a woman I am a transexual.
Now this is where I get tripped up. Other men in womens clothing thrill me to the exteam. The more fem they are than me the more I want them as the top.The less fem they are than me the less I have an intrest. A pretty much equal in looks and size I want to play together in the clothes . I enjoy this most of all.
Now I describe myself as a :M/F cd lesbian. I have no intrest in men who have not shaved at least their legs ,and who do not have their own clean panties to wear.
Most confussing of all am I intrested in women because I really want to wear their clothes? I have yet to have a gg cd affair.0.02 :be:

kwebb
12-24-2005, 11:10 AM
It might depend also on what someone's definition of gay is. To some people , like a friend of mine, he would put all of this (tg,cd,gay,ts) under the heading 'sissy'.

To him, its all the same thing.

I'm convinced, at least around here, alot of people think the same way he does.

LisaRaye
12-25-2005, 08:03 AM
thank you all for your advise. like Kwebb said i guess most of the world see's it all as the same. but why put cding in the same group as a preson who is gay if you are not. the world needs a better education on the subject. they are afraid of something they dont know...

Teddie
12-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Hmm. Let's see. I'm married, have two great children, have no intrest in guys, love only women. I crossdress. Gee. Maybe I'm a lesbian:tongueout

No. Like everyone else has said. Just because you dress, you are not gay.

MarinaTwelve200
12-25-2005, 08:57 AM
I suppose that the association of CD with gayness (homosexuality) is derived from The jr. highschool or middle school definiition kids often get when they ask a peer what a gay person is. "A man who thinks he is a woman. " and all that would entail in a kids imagination. Later on, they are horrified to learn the gay guys are ALSO attracted to and actually have sex with other men.

Unfortunately the "sexual education" of the general public seldom goes beyond this point. The true, primary determinant of homosexuality, sexual attraction to persons of the same sex, becomes subordinated to other UNRELATED stuff that was suggested by the first erronious definition they heard as child.--such as poor athelitic ability, an intrest in the arts and, yes, wearing women's clothes.--any of these being the determinant of "gayness" in their minds. This misconceptions carry on to adulthood all to often, even in individuals we would think should know better.

Indeed, CD is generally a Hetrosexual behaviour, driven by things usually not of a purely sexual nature. Gays who CD usually do it for the same reasons.--Think about it. CD should be even a bit rarer in Homo than hetro men--as gays have a lack of interest in women.

LisaRaye
12-26-2005, 08:10 AM
I suppose that the association of CD with gayness (homosexuality) is derived from The jr. highschool or middle school definiition kids often get when they ask a peer what a gay person is. "A man who thinks he is a woman. " and all that would entail in a kids imagination. Later on, they are horrified to learn the gay guys are ALSO attracted to and actually have sex with other men.

Unfortunately the "sexual education" of the general public seldom goes beyond this point. The true, primary determinant of homosexuality, sexual attraction to persons of the same sex, becomes subordinated to other UNRELATED stuff that was suggested by the first erronious definition they heard as child.--such as poor athelitic ability, an intrest in the arts and, yes, wearing women's clothes.--any of these being the determinant of "gayness" in their minds. This misconceptions carry on to adulthood all to often, even in individuals we would think should know better.

Indeed, CD is generally a Hetrosexual behaviour, driven by things usually not of a purely sexual nature. Gays who CD usually do it for the same reasons.--Think about it. CD should be even a bit rarer in Homo than hetro men--as gays have a lack of interest in women.

thanks for the input Marina I think you hit the nail on the head. I agree with you 100%. ok Ladies keep the input coming.