PDA

View Full Version : *sigh*

SophieKitty
08-25-2013, 12:47 AM
Does anyone get any tedious moments that they do for their female side? For me when i shaved my legs for the first time yesterday i just felt so bumed out as i have gorilla hair legs. It took ages and it didn't feel good at all. I'm hoping now I'm all smooth that maybe I'll enjoy it more as an activity. Or maybe it will remain just one of those tedious feelings i get.

Do any of you do tasks for your female side that are more just tedious necessities rather than something that makes you feel good. Or am i just on my own?

Beverley Sims
08-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Makeup sometimes is tedious.

paulaprimo
08-25-2013, 01:20 AM
shaving my back and butt...yuk very tedious!! :)

Emogene
08-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Personally, taking off the eyeliner is a major bummer. Takes forever! Plus I'm not very good at it, I usually look like Rudy the Racoon.

SophieKitty
08-25-2013, 02:06 AM

How does one shave their own back? You must be very flexible!

Lynn Marie
08-25-2013, 06:09 AM
With shaving touchups, it takes me at least two hours to get myself enfemme enough to put that delighted smile on my face. This is no longer an adventure, it's work, and in the summer it's hot work! So even though I can dress whenever I like, I usually don't unless I'm going out to a club or for dinner or visiting.

Mollyanne
08-25-2013, 07:27 AM

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!

Molly

Sarah Beth
08-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Ok, is it me or is plucking eyebrows really tedious? Not only that but its painful

Leah Lynn
08-25-2013, 07:43 AM

It ain't easy! With a bit of arthritis, it takes me quite a while to do it. Sometimes I think the stuff grows back before I'm finished. It's tough being beautiful!

I don't have lovely legs, but epilating them makes me feel pretty, so it's a pain I enjoy.

Now we know why GG's complain about doing it.

Hugs, Leah

StephanieCD21
08-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Personally, taking off the eyeliner is a major bummer. Takes forever! Plus I'm not very good at it, I usually look like Rudy the Racoon.

Same goes for me. I never seem to get it all and look like an aspiring teenage punk rocker.

Stevie
08-25-2013, 07:45 AM
shaving my back and butt...:)

I have to ask too how do you shave your back? There are soo many things you have to do before you start dressing. They all can be tedious. I do not like to shave personally. Even in drab.

Cheryl T
08-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Shaving my face is the most tedious and dreaded task. It's a reminder that I wish I could forget.

linda allen
08-25-2013, 08:23 AM
.................. For me when i shaved my legs for the first time yesterday i just felt so bumed out as i have gorilla hair legs. It took ages and it didn't feel good at all. ................

Go to a drug store or Walmart and buy yourself a "man's groomer" (electric clipper set). Buy a decent one with the guides for hair length. If you're going to shave your legs you won't need a guide. Use the groomer to cut off all the hair. Then shave if you wish. The groomer can be used on backs and arms as well. Using a 1/4" guide, it wiil do a good job trimming your eyebrows.

As for "tedious necessities", shaving my face properly is the most tedious. Normally, I use an electric shaver, but for the best girl effect, I have to use a razor and shaving cream. That's tedious.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-25-2013, 08:24 AM

Yes, and be prepared to explain to your wife/so why she needs to place band aids all over your back the first couple of times your trying to attempt this.:o

Removing eye liner and mascara still tops my list of tedious activities, along with suffering in close toe heels which are too tight, even more tedious when it's size 12 and too tight!!:Angry3:

Tina B.
08-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Going female is all good, I don't mind any of it, I use an epilator on the body and after the first few times, it gets easier and easier, make up I find fun and exciting to play with, styling long haired wigs is my newest passion, so it's all good, the only part I hate is taking it all off, and putting those male clothes back on before I'm ready, and it seems, I'm never ready.

Rhonda Darling
08-25-2013, 09:00 AM

Search online for the "Mangroomer" electric razor with folding telescoping handle. This is a truly amazing and well designed device that does the trick. I wouldn't be without mine.

Rhonda

regina young
08-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Luckily my body hair is probably average to less than average, so shaving is not so bad and the feeling, when I am done, is certainly worth it. My wife does my back for me which is only about every 5 or 6 weeks. Makeup, I love putting it on, though even after all these years, the eyeliner and I have our disagreements it is the taking it off that is somewhat tedious. However I think part of that is exacerbated by not wanting to have to take it off, sure most of you can probably agree on that. If there is one thing I find tedious; as much as I love the lingerie, clothes and shoes, the care of them all can be a dread sometimes. All my lingerie and most of the other clothes I do by hand to keep them nice as they are a sizeable investment, and sometimes you just don't want to do it.
Regina