PDA

View Full Version : Cleveage work & Happy Holidays

jessbcuzz
12-24-2005, 01:30 AM
Hello, ladies!
First of all, I want to wish everyone a joyful holiday! Is it just me or did this year fly? Anyhow, I haven't been able to dress fully in about a month for one reason or another. I notice that I start to get cranky and such if I go for an extended period of time without being able to dress fully. Sometimes I wonder if it is withdraw? If so, I could only imagine what it must be like for someone to quit drinking or smoking cold turkey. Anyone, tonight is the first time in a month that I have been able to completely dress. So, I decided to try to work on the cleveage look. I normally don't wear anything that revealing, but as of recent, I've see some really beautiful tops in the stores that I had to get. So, on that note, I did some experimenting with trying to get the best look possible. So, the picture here is what I as able to do. Any comments (good or bad) are welcomed. Happy Holidays!

erica12b
12-24-2005, 01:34 AM
nice ,did you use tape,? its my trick

Ariana
12-24-2005, 04:07 AM
Nice :) ....... Side question about the tape thing. I've heard that's "bad" as it can be painfull and/or worse.

BTW... congrats on getting to dress-up *high 5's*

MikiAnne
12-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Hello, ladies!
So, I decided to try to work on the cleveage look. I normally don't wear anything that revealing, but as of recent, I've see some really beautiful tops in the stores that I had to get. So, on that note, I did some experimenting with trying to get the best look possible. So, the picture here is what I as able to do. Any comments (good or bad) are welcomed. Happy Holidays!

Hey... nice look in the cleavage department.....I bought and use a "diva"
from classic curves international.... much better than tape or any other thing i have tried......they also sell some water based skin adhesive called " it stays" that really helps keep you looking good.....applied on the skin inside the diva, it keeps the breast flesh where you want it for as long as you want it, but washes off easily with soap and water... i highly reccomend both products....

the owner of classic curves is a T-girl named Espy Lopez.... a real doll....very helpful.....
her site is CLCRV.com.......

hugs....
Miki

Holly
12-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi Mileena... nice job on "the girls" there. Merry Christmas, hon.

Wendy me
12-24-2005, 12:17 PM
veary nice the smile says it all .............

serinalynn
12-24-2005, 12:36 PM
very nice love that cami, I don't know about the 'tape thing" I'v never done that. I just went and experimented with bras and over a 10-12 year period i developed little boobies of my own. Just enought to fill a B cup bra and I'm happy with that. I wear a plunge bra so that what cleavage I have looks a little bigger than what it really is. I never buy bras from Walmart, Target or J.C. Penny There cheap and you'll just be uncomfortable in them. I get my bras from the Lane Bryant stores www.lanebryant.com and lots of other nice feminine things too For sizes 14 and up bra sizes 36 and up.

Ms Tedra
01-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Tedra has been using a breast development system for the past 7+ years and has gone from flat and manly to Full, and firm with no sag. I currently measure 49-38-43. My cage measures 39" so do the math. Ask me if I have cleavage or check my profile picture on yahoo. All my photos are a bit to large to post on here for now. Good luck and I do love the outfit.