PDA

View Full Version : How to have the look of natural breasts?

Princess Chloe
12-24-2005, 04:38 AM
So I have been dressing for 11 years now and have never tried to have the look of cleavege..I was wondering if anyone out there would like to share your secrets on how to get that "natural" look. I heard tape but I am not sure if that works or.. help me out girls Im stuck on this one..
:yt:

Dayna
12-24-2005, 09:12 AM
IMHO, I think you need to check out the site of our very own Mary Ann Sung:

http://www.maryannsung.com/curves.html

You may also want to look at Mary Ann's latest photos in the gallery. There are many beautiful girls on our forum, who have done some amazing things to enhance their figures, but what Mary Ann does is a blend of art and science (with all due respect to Cadillac).

MikiAnne
12-24-2005, 02:11 PM
So I have been dressing for 11 years now and have never tried to have the look of cleavege..I was wondering if anyone out there would like to share your secrets on how to get that "natural" look. I heard tape but I am not sure if that works or.. help me out girls Im stuck on this one..
:yt:

Princess Chloe... you might want to check out Classic curves international.....Espy Lopez, the owner has created a very nice alternative to tape and such, called the "diva" you can find her at http://clcrv.com
good luck....

Miki

Sedona
12-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, I've had good success with maryannsung's technique.

Cheers!

erica12b
12-26-2005, 03:56 PM
well i looked at the site above and i do ,both, first i tape then stuff with inhansers,then on the outside edge underside use bird seed balls to finish off,
tape ishat works best for me tell i can get good lookind fakes,

Melinda G
12-27-2005, 12:42 AM
For what it's worth, Saw Palmetto will grow your boobs, but it takes a few years. I have been taking saw palmetto to prevent prostate enlargement, for a number of years. A year ago, my doctor was looking me over, and he said, "you've got some breast growth here, what are you taking"? I told him, saw palmetto. He said saw palmetto has an estrogen like effect, and that's how it prevents prostate enlargement. I must admit, I have some nice boobs of my own. They aren't too noticeable, until they are shaved, and then, hoo boy! I should add, that I let the hair grow out for five or six weeks before a doctors appointment, to avoid any embarrassment.

ReginaK
12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Breast implants!

Love
Jeannie

If it were a perfect world. ;)

gender_blender
12-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Hormones. Plain and simple. :-P

Tight bras and stuffing just right helps too. A low dosage of hormones can loosen the flesh around your chest for better breast creation.

Charlie

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Tape is stickie and ickie! Breast implants are nice and they are removable. Hormones develop natural breasts. I prefer natural. In addition, your skin does become softer.

Billijo49504
12-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Something is happening to my body, I'm producing tastosaron, which turns to eastrogen in the liver, so my boobs are growing. And yes I have a Dr. appointment this week. I hope I don't have more cancer!!!! The thyroid cancer was enough for me to handle. But sure is nice to be able to fill your bra, w/o padding...BJ

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Amen! My prayers are with you. It is very difficult to explain but having your own makes an incredible difference.

Billijo49504
12-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks Rikki, But it sure is fun to fill out a 38C bra, with out any wrinkles. It sure is a hoot!!!!! My wife found my some pjs, in satin from Lane Bryant. Damn they feel good!!!BJ

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
COLOR="Magenta"]Dana....you are one lucky woman. My wife would never do that for me.[[/COLOR]

Rikki Elisabeth
12-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Oh my gawd! Where was I? BJ, BJ, BJ. Not Dana!!!
Bad Rikki.

Billijo49504
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
:) :) :) Not bad Rikki, but good Rikki!!:) :)

Ms Tedra
12-29-2005, 05:41 AM
I've read the responses to getting more cleavage but all seem to have discounted an alternative. I've been working on my breasts for the past 7+ years and at last measurment I'm 48-38-43. Technical term is breast pumping and it's a very time consuming but less expensive alternative that does work. My last bras were 38Ds and they are overflowing. My nipples are Huge and ultra sensitive. It's not an easy process but it does work. I started with my nipples and worked up in stages for more fullness. They are very firm, with NO sag.

Toni CD
12-29-2005, 06:19 AM
hi ms tedra , i to have been pumping to. i have gone from a nearly 36A , to a 36B. it has been two years now, and starting to get easier. you have to start slow at first so you do not damage tissue. as the breast swell in time you can apply more pressure. there are some good pumps out there that are not to costly.. also the right bra can do wonders for the bust..
be true to one's self..... seeya

Wenda
12-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi Tedra and Anettia, interesting. I have bid on some pumps on eBay, but never got one for the money I wanted to spend. Also, some seem very complex. Any recommendations on models of pump. I have been using FunNips on my nipples, little suction things that place a relatively small amount of suction on the nips. At first only 10 or 15 minutes was comfortable, now I can leave them on indefinitely. My nips are always erect, about the size of a pencil eraser, but after having the funnips on for 15 minutes, they are about the size of my little finger, and over half an inch long. Also very sensitive, but not painful. It seems to me, and my gf agrees, that since I have been using the funnips, my breasts have enlarged somewhat, maybe some kind of stimulationÉ I have various breast forms which I really like, and can create some pretty nice cleavage. The advantage of forms is that you can remove them when you have to dress in drab.

Wendy me
12-30-2005, 05:16 PM
me i get good results from a good padded push up bra....what ever you use a good bra is going to make the diffrence....